Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.
Comments
6,901 - 6,920 of 9,366 Comments Last updated Mar 5, 2014
xxxrayted

Beachwood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7739
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>
You're missing it, sport.
He was smart enough to get in...
Were your grades good enough to get into Harvard? Columbia?
Did you go to college? Which one?
Who paid for your education?
Concern yourself with that.
Even if he was to show you, which he is under no obligation to do, you would bitch about something else.
Bush didn't show his. Nor did most presidents...Why Obama? And before you say bush showed his, he didn't, it was leaked.
I invite you to sit down and shut the fk up.
You are kidding me, right? Bush had no problems showing his college credentials. And we don't even know what DumBama's high school grades were that allowed him into these colleges. But the question still remains: how did he muster up the money to attend these institutions? They are expensive you know, even during the late 70's and 80's.

Okay, he borrowed the money. If that's so, I would really like to see his repayment record. But wait! He doesn't have one, at least that we know of.

Yes, I would like this information about a so-called President. After all, Romney gave two years of his tax return to the public, and he wasn't even in office yet. You on the left still complained. But you didn't support the fact that he didn't have to.
single women

North Vernon, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7740
Mar 8, 2013
 
single women in your town looking to get laid
http://www.abbporno.com

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7741
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>You are kidding me, right? Bush had no problems showing his college credentials. And we don't even know what DumBama's high school grades were that allowed him into these colleges. But the question still remains: how did he muster up the money to attend these institutions? They are expensive you know, even during the late 70's and 80's.

Okay, he borrowed the money. If that's so, I would really like to see his repayment record. But wait! He doesn't have one, at least that we know of.

Yes, I would like this information about a so-called President. After all, Romney gave two years of his tax return to the public, and he wasn't even in office yet. You on the left still complained. But you didn't support the fact that he didn't have to.
George W. Bush NEVER authorized the release of his college transcripts from either Yale or Harvard, which are kept private under the federal FERPA law. Any of Dubyas school transcripts you've seen are a leaked version and for sure are falsified. His father was the head of the fkn CIA for Christs sake...His father is not a stupid man, but you seem pretty fkn gullible.
You watch too much Faux news.

How Obama went and paid for school is none of your fkn business. I have no desire to want to see his or any other presidents school records.

Romney gave 2 years, not 10 years to check his hiding money behind the Mormon church and Swiss bank accounts. Nice try, but no cigar for Willard.

You can bitch and whine all you want but please indulge yourself with this one fact that will NEVER change:

Barack Hussein Obama, 44th president of these great United States. Re-elected for his second term and will serve until 2016. The fist bi-racial president to serve two full terms and crushing the feelings of backwater toothless rednecks everywhere.

I heard tissues are on sale at Wal-Mart.
Drop by.

Since: Oct 12

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7742
Mar 8, 2013
 
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>George W. Bush NEVER authorized the release of his college transcripts from either Yale or Harvard, which are kept private under the federal FERPA law. Any of Dubyas school transcripts you've seen are a leaked version and for sure are falsified. His father was the head of the fkn CIA for Christs sake...His father is not a stupid man, but you seem pretty fkn gullible.
You watch too much Faux news.

How Obama went and paid for school is none of your fkn business. I have no desire to want to see his or any other presidents school records.

Romney gave 2 years, not 10 years to check his hiding money behind the Mormon church and Swiss bank accounts. Nice try, but no cigar for Willard.

You can bitch and whine all you want but please indulge yourself with this one fact that will NEVER change:

Barack Hussein Obama, 44th president of these great United States. Re-elected for his second term and will serve until 2016. The fist bi-racial president to serve two full terms and crushing the feelings of backwater toothless rednecks everywhere.

I heard tissues are on sale at Wal-Mart.
Drop by.
I think he's turning into a republican for the next 4 years then ill say he's my prez.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7743
Mar 8, 2013
 
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>I think he's turning into a republican for the next 4 years then ill say he's my prez.
That's you and your party's problem..

Not smart enough to realize you have no leverage. It's a new day, yet you remain trapped by the Reagan era.
It's over. Evolve or be doomed.

Since: Oct 12

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7744
Mar 8, 2013
 
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>That's you and your party's problem..

Not smart enough to realize you have no leverage. It's a new day, yet you remain trapped by the Reagan era.
It's over. Evolve or be doomed.
Lol no

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7745
Mar 8, 2013
 
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>Lol no
Truth is a jagged pill to swallow...

Since: Oct 12

Tifton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7746
Mar 8, 2013
 
Black Rhino wrote:
<quoted text>Truth is a jagged pill to swallow...
Is that what happen to you. We have survived carter and Clinton we will survive this idiot

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7747
Mar 8, 2013
 
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>Is that what happen to you. We have survived carter and Clinton we will survive this idiot
Clinton left a surplus, that W. fked up.

Under Obama, the Dow is higher than its ever been in history and the economy is getting stronger...Jobs being added to the private sector everyday...

Carter gave away the Panama Canal, not a smart move, but he was no Nixon, so there ya go...

You must be slow or just too obtuse to see the error in your statement.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7748
Mar 8, 2013
 
Do you love Celebs?
Do you want to be a Celeb?

You are totally wrong.
You are deceived.

You must think the reason why!
You, Idiots!

We America need Heavy-Industry.
We America need Manufacturing-Industry!
I love GM, Ford, Chrysler, General Electric, Boeing, Etc.Etc.

You are violating PATRIOT-Act!

[Wikipedia]
Henry Ford
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Ford
Net worth
$188.1 billion, based on information from Forbes, February 2008.

What is more surprising,
today's richest man is not from the Ford's.

You must think the reason why!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7749
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kidding me, right? Bush had no problems showing his college credentials. And we don't even know what DumBama's high school grades were that allowed him into these colleges. But the question still remains: how did he muster up the money to attend these institutions? They are expensive you know, even during the late 70's and 80's.
Okay, he borrowed the money. If that's so, I would really like to see his repayment record. But wait! He doesn't have one, at least that we know of.
Yes, I would like this information about a so-called President. After all, Romney gave two years of his tax return to the public, and he wasn't even in office yet. You on the left still complained. But you didn't support the fact that he didn't have to.
lol! It's like me wanting to see McCain's POW record but he blocks it.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7750
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You are kidding me, right? Bush had no problems showing his college credentials. And we don't even know what DumBama's high school grades were that allowed him into these colleges. But the question still remains: how did he muster up the money to attend these institutions? They are expensive you know, even during the late 70's and 80's.
Okay, he borrowed the money. If that's so, I would really like to see his repayment record. But wait! He doesn't have one, at least that we know of.
Yes, I would like this information about a so-called President. After all, Romney gave two years of his tax return to the public, and he wasn't even in office yet. You on the left still complained. But you didn't support the fact that he didn't have to.
Wasn't bushie missing for 6 months from the AF? Apparently he was still in the service since he picked up his check, but no one could find him.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7751
Mar 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that what happen to you. We have survived carter and Clinton we will survive this idiot
Many didn't survive under the last GOP president.
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7752
Mar 8, 2013
 
I love all Americans!
I love the U.S.A.!
I am deeply sorry that I am saying too much.
I love all Americans!
I am sorry.

We are Americans!
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7753
Mar 8, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd rather be a racist than a dumb-ass like you.
well, take a bow MurdaFudder....you are one racist pimple.
i gets to appear dumb for simple morons.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7754
Mar 8, 2013
 
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey guess what? People like me that you have deemed a racist, really don't give a shyt if you like it or not. I stay away from ALL black people unless I am forced to be around them. If your race hadn't been acting like cry-babies and thugs for the last 40 years and trying to get pay-back for shyt that happened nearly 200 years ago, maybe you would have assimilated better and not have to rant and rave on a public forum.
rant & rave? thats what you KKKrackas do on here everyday. if you'd just STFU maybe we can get some peace and quiet.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7755
Mar 8, 2013
 
Jay Hawker wrote:
<quoted text>Black Rhino is an idiot. Black Rhino has 13 children by 13 diferent ugly big lipped bytches and he doesn't support any of them. His African ancestors were members of the Do Da tribe,they don't work. The Do Da's just sit around the crack shack all day saying Do da check come today or do da check come tomorrow. The last time Black Rhino had a job was in prison folding laundry. You can bet Black Rhino has been in and out of prison most of his adult life
and you KKKracka have been so busy collecting pea-shooters to wage an assault against the gov't.keep working peckerhead, you're gonna support those babies.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7756
Mar 8, 2013
 
Spike wrote:
<quoted text>Truth has a way of bringing the ghetto out in you. Pointing out facts is not complaining. Run along now,have another 40oz'er and be a good victim
don't need a 40.....but you need viagra to keep those stop sign lips ready for some muff diving.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7757
Mar 8, 2013
 
Jay Hawker wrote:
<quoted text> I agree 100%
all racists will have their place in a LAKE OF FIRE.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7758
Mar 8, 2013
 
Jim Shorts wrote:
<quoted text>
boy, you don't even know who your daddy is
stop flappin those lips
i do know who he was.....he was a white man that didn't live up tho his responsibilities. loved him some black sistas though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••