Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos 9,364
This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president. Full Story

“Read all about it!”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6882 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
if blacks had guns, the outcome would've been very different during those slave years. try that shyt now and see how quickly your savage azzes get the lead. blacks in the USA have the 4th highest economy in the world....how bout that teaKKKracka.
"...blacks in the USA have the 4th highest economy in the world.." What kind of delusional bullsh&t is this? WTF are you talking about? You have to be smoking something to write such wild crap on here. LOL Truly...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6883 Feb 27, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course. That's what God does with victims, he sends them to hell. You and OJ will be ushered right into heaven, won't you?
We don't "cry" about the OJ trial. We use it to promote our agenda. Complain? Sure we do, but far from being the end of our lives.
Cry is the word...Cry cry cry. If you see those two scum buckets as victims you have greater issues than we saw before. I'm sure you then think Nicole dope head Smith was the kind of role model our children need? Okay... you'll be joining the losers soon.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#6884 Feb 27, 2013
FriendofDog wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. I wish I had gotten into politics and knew about things like that when I was younger.. I doubt if I'd been successful in it though because I'm too damn blunt. No ass kissing here at any time in my life.
Kinda like Ron Paul.

Since: Oct 12

Pinetta, FL

#6886 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>i can order up one within 24hrs.
Lol yea dumbass

Pinetta, FL

#6887 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>history is not over yet, you constipated KKKracka. there are plenty of former whites that fill that gap already.
Lol he's worse than carter

Pinetta, FL

#6888 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>if blacks had guns, the outcome would've been very different during those slave years. try that shyt now and see how quickly your savage azzes get the lead. blacks in the USA have the 4th highest economy in the world....how bout that teaKKKracka.
Getting it from white handouts

Pinetta, FL

#6889 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>racism is taught not caught.....but we have to make an exception in y'alls case. taught and caught from grand pa's kitchen table.
Where did you get it racist

Pinetta, FL

#6890 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>africa is not a planet dumbazz. Mars will only accept whites.....y'all are excellent conductors for electricity.
You can call it that if you will just go there you can even call it the center of the universe!!!!

Pinetta, FL

#6891 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>i can order up one within 24hrs.
I see your in Richmond so that tells me you've got a gov job your mooching from us tax payers maybe they will lay you off and you will have to get a real job as for you ordering one up I wish you would because that would start a civil war so have at it
Bert

United States

#6892 Feb 27, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor babe. It must really hurt bad huh? To have a to look up to the African man. You poor little worm. All you can do is slither around on your fat belly and spew hate on the computer about the President of the United States. How patriotic of you.
History will show how you assholes cried like babies when your candidate lost. History will show how absolutely foolish you people are. We will read it to our children so they know who to watch and who to have on their teams.
lol you can go back to crying now.
So how bout that Jesse Jackson Jr.? Another role model for the black race. And where did Jesse Jr. practice his trade,? Well in Crook County Chicago the home of Barack Obama and Bill Ayres. Illinois,the land where anyone can grow up to be govenor of that great state AND go to prison for corruption. Obama is up to his big monkey lips in Chicago corruption. Been reading the newspapers lately ? Obama has been taking money in exchange for a visit with him at the White House.$500,000 gets you three visits with King Barack

Pinetta, FL

#6893 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>we'll manage with the stuff you couldn't take along. little will become much.
Lol yea

Pinetta, FL

#6894 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>being knowing them onery sumbytches all my life
Yea right

Pinetta, FL

#6895 Feb 27, 2013
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>whites have retarded parents...you're a prime example for not letting 2 retards mate.
No the prime example is the breeding grounds called the projects
Bert

United States

#6896 Feb 27, 2013
Pimp Daddy wrote:
<quoted text>I voted for Obama to make the white devils pay. The white devils pay for my food,my weed,my phone and the shack I live in. Obama makes the white devils pay for all 12 of my babys and there mamas wigs. I like Obama and wish he would be king for life then we keep getting free stuff until the white devils all die or run out of money then we get free stuff from mexicans. Mexicans work hard and some day they will have money to give us,just like the white man do now.So all you white devils can kiss my black ass go to to hell.
And thats what voted for Obama. An alliance of white liberals,blacks,Mexicans and communists who don't want to work and are perfectly happy living in filth as long as they don't have to work. They can sleep soundly knowing that Obama will keep the free stuff coming. Free food stamps,free phones,free housing and for the lazy with half a brain free studant loans that they will never pay back. Obama makes it possible to do nothing all day and get payed for it,What A Country ! Just lay around all day and smoke weed and breed,make more democratic voters. Obama has all you lazy fools hooked on the free handout drug. And now that you idiots are hooked and could never make it on your own you will keep on voting for the communists like Obama. Job Security for the Liberal Elite like Obama . Obama has destroyed America by creating a class of people who never have to work and will never amount to anything.

“Bullsh*% Detector Enabled”

Since: Dec 08

Brooklyn, New York

#6897 Feb 27, 2013
There you go again wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool
Right...it's me, not you.

Pathetic.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6898 Feb 27, 2013
Bert wrote:
<quoted text> So how bout that Jesse Jackson Jr.? Another role model for the black race. And where did Jesse Jr. practice his trade,? Well in Crook County Chicago the home of Barack Obama and Bill Ayres. Illinois,the land where anyone can grow up to be govenor of that great state AND go to prison for corruption. Obama is up to his big monkey lips in Chicago corruption. Been reading the newspapers lately ? Obama has been taking money in exchange for a visit with him at the White House.$500,000 gets you three visits with King Barack
The topic was on O.J. and those drug addicts. Not Jesse Jackson Jr. Now if you want to start just listing people of color at random, my list would exhaust you when it comes to the number of white criminals out there, in prison, past and present. Obama should charge you sob's to see him. LOL I would too. Now tell us where are the home towns of say...Edwin Edwards
Jack Abramoff
Andrew Fastow
Randy "Duke" Cunningham
Richard Scrushy
Joseph Nacchio
John and Timothy Rigas
Jeffrey Skilling
Bernard Ebbers
Bernard Madoff

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/white-collar-c...
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6899 Feb 27, 2013
Bernie Madoff is not the only one who is doing time a lot of time, 150-years to be exact for defrauding and embezzling his clients' cash. Remember Enron and HealthSouth executives. They are also members of Club Fed in facilities all over the the country.

Some of them are coming back into the real world soon, but many of them must be bored of counting how many decades they have left in the slammer. So along with details about their prison stays, we've included their contact information, if you decide to drop them a line.

Somehow white folk miss this shit when they are pointing fingers at our people i guess.
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

#6900 Feb 27, 2013
Bert wrote:
<quoted text>And thats what voted for Obama. An alliance of white liberals,blacks,Mexicans and communists who don't want to work and are perfectly happy living in filth as long as they don't have to work. They can sleep soundly knowing that Obama will keep the free stuff coming. Free food stamps,free phones,free housing and for the lazy with half a brain free studant loans that they will never pay back. Obama makes it possible to do nothing all day and get payed for it,What A Country ! Just lay around all day and smoke weed and breed,make more democratic voters. Obama has all you lazy fools hooked on the free handout drug. And now that you idiots are hooked and could never make it on your own you will keep on voting for the communists like Obama. Job Security for the Liberal Elite like Obama . Obama has destroyed America by creating a class of people who never have to work and will never amount to anything.
Wow. That Obama is one powerful man eh? Go Obama!!! Go Obama!!! Go Obama!!! Life should be spent relaxing, smoking weed, gathering with friends, eating BBQ, dancing like no one's watching...catching a sunset on the beach. Anyone who wants to work hard...be my guest. I know...Let the ones complaining about who will never amount to anything...work and show us what he amounted to. ahahahaha *whistling* "don't worry...be happy"

Pinetta, FL

#6901 Feb 27, 2013
Shakalaka wrote:
<quoted text>Wow. That Obama is one powerful man eh? Go Obama!!! Go Obama!!! Go Obama!!! Life should be spent relaxing, smoking weed, gathering with friends, eating BBQ, dancing like no one's watching...catching a sunset on the beach. Anyone who wants to work hard...be my guest. I know...Let the ones complaining about who will never amount to anything...work and show us what he amounted to. ahahahaha *whistling* "don't worry...be happy"
All of them have done it but the prob Obama has escalated the problem. let me throw this out all the middle class are in the same boat. There are good ppl in all races there are sorry ppl in all races and all the sorry ppl are getting all the freebies. And the hard working ppl all races are getting hammered. Now here's where blacks have turned my opinion of them. If a white says anything about Obama there a racist so is he not all our prez for better or worse and shouldn't we be able to criticize him without being labeled a racist?thats why I go ahead and throw it out there I'm a racist but aren't most blacks?
Shinichiro Takizawa

Tokyo, Japan

#6902 Feb 27, 2013
I hate Japan.
I hate Japanese-emperor.

In Japan, Samurai's history is quite short.

Remmeber Pearl Harbor!

[1-1]
There was Ritsuryo-system in Japan[1-4].
This system existed till 1191 technically.
This system lose effectiveness in 903.

[1-2]
In Ritsuryo-system, all lands and all peopl belonged to Japanese-emperor and Japanese-government.
Lands were collected and redistributed periodically.

All people worked as farmers.
And, all people had obligation as soldiers by conscription-system.
All people worked as farmers.
AND, all people had duty to be a soldier.

So, technically there was NO Samurai.
till 1192.

[1-3]
This means that there were NO feudal-society in Japan in this Era.
BECAUSE, Japanese-government and Japanese-emperor were extremely tiny little powerless.

So, there was NO need for "Grand Moff Wilhuff Tarkin".

[1-4]
[Wikipedia]
Ritsuryo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ritsury%C5%8D
Ritsuryo is the historical law system based on the philosophies of Confucianism and Chinese Legalism in Japan.

Handen-Shuju
In accordance with Chinese legal codes, land as well as citizens were to be "public property" (kouchikoumin).
One of the major pillars of the Ritsuryo was the introduction of the Handen-Shuju system, similar to the equal-field system in China.
The Handen-Shuju regulated land ownership.
Based on the registration, each citizen over 6 was entitled to a "distributed field" (kubunden?), subject to taxation (approx. 3% of crops).

Collection and redistribution of land took place every 6 years.
The last collection/distribution took place between 902 and 903.

[1-5]
Do you really love Japan?
You may be a communist!
XDXDXDXDXD

[2-1]
In fact,
Syogun means
"the comander to Conqurer Northern-region".

Northern-region included Tohoku and Hokkaido.

Japan in that day didnot include Tohoku and Hokkaido.

Even Japan itself admited in that day that Tohoku and Hokkaido were foeign-countries.

Even Japan itself admited in that day that
people of Tohoku and Hokkaido were aliens at that time.
People of Tohoku and Hokkaido were different-ethnic-groups at that time.

There were different-ethnic-groups.

And, so, Japan had (and has) emperor, NOT King.

One of the largest difference between King and Emperor
is whether the country includes different-ethnic-groups.

In fact,
after Meiji period,
Syogun retired and
emperor AGAIN appeared,
because Japan encountered different-ethnic-groups AGAIN.

[3-1]
You can understand easily.
during the cival-war era
Samurai (or Daimyo or Knights)
had to hire farmers as soldiers
in order to augment forces.

You can easily understand this.

You must maintain lands to cultivate.
You need soldiers.

So, you use conscription-system.

Inm Japann even in 1900,
there was similar system called
"Tonden-Hei"[3-2].
in order to conquer Hokkaido.

Farmers acted as soldeirs.

"Tyuzai" is the similar system[3-3].

[3-2]
[Wikipedia]
Tuntian
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuntian
The Tuntian or Duntian system was a system of government-encouraged agriculture originated in the Western Han Dynasty period of Chinese history.

[Wikipedia (in Japanese-language)]
Tuntian
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%B1%AF%E7%94%...
This system was adopted by Japan after 1868.

[3-3]
[Wikipedia (in Japanese-language)]
Tyuzai
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E9%A7%90%E5%9C%...
Tyuzai is a system in which a Policeman stay in the countryside as resident with his family,
because the region is the countryside.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,141,706
Obama sets off on a sales mission on immigration 4 min tha Professor 62
Obama to send 1,500 more troops to Iraq as camp... 4 min woodtick57 239
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min positronium 281,664
How the Israel Lobby Protected Ukrainian Neo-Nazis 4 min Lukashenko is Dr ... 20
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 7 min MikeF 126,624
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 10 min Here Is One 11,828
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 33 min Ghetto Theme Song 8,250
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 2 hr fyi 29
What Obama immigration plan means for US economy 4 hr Chidi 6

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE