Revenge Voting? Hell Yea

Full story: Daily Kos

This is payback. For the way many have chosen to treat America's first black president.

Comments (Page 243)

Showing posts 4,841 - 4,860 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Dee Dee Dee wrote:
I agree but do not for one minute think that children born to drug addicted mothers being a burden on the healthcare and welfare system, often for life, is a myth.
Do show us the welfare for life heroin addicted figures.

Let's compare it to the welfare for life fetal alcohol babies.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Barry O wrote:
By now you should realize that I recognize no authority other than myself. The Constitution is a living breathing document that I have decided to strangle to death. My authority is absolute,the welfare of the people requires this. You should thank Allah that he has provided such a fine leader.
Background checks are for gun purchasers not Presidential candidates.

Praise Allah(Sharia law before Constitutional law)
Cry-a-thon 2013 continues...
Major Republic-an

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Sandy wrote:
If the Black community voted in state elections the way they voted in the last Presidential election, Florida would not be run by the those so many call the Republikkkans.
Goes to the voting of all, not just blacks...
Wall-e

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

But he WON. Enough said
Obama Jokes

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama,The Pope and a Boy Scout were on a plane together when the engines quit. The pilot announced that there were enough parchutes for only 3 people and since he already had a Chute he would save his own life by jumoing first. Then Obama stood up and announced that he was the smartest black man in the world and a Nobel Prize winner and that the world needed him,so Obama reached down and picked up a bundle,straped it to his back and out of the plane he jumped. Then the Pope turned to the Boy Scout and told the Scout that he should take the last parachute and save himself. The scout told the Pope that neither of them had to die because the smartest back man in the world just jumped out of the plane with his Nap Sack
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Sandy wrote:
If the Black community voted in state elections the way they voted in the last Presidential election, Florida would not be run by the those so many call the Republikkkans.
There's no money in it......nor cell phones, big screens or cadis with 20 inch rims.....
Salty Dog

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the wealth of the WICKED is stored up for the righteous.....time to get our 40 acres and a mule with interest tacked on. pay up Mothrafudders
With interest that should come to about 5 cents after we deduct all the free stuff blacks have gotten from the government not to mention the fact that almost every black buck has been in prison receiving free room and board. Free food stamps,free housing,free phones,free clothes,free medical care,free college and affirmitve action. I just got done reading an article about why blacks favor gun control. Ya see most blacks are convicted felons and cannot legally own a gun,they have guns that they have stolen. Disarm the white man and it makes it easier to rob and steal from the white devils
Yup

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
the wealth of the WICKED is stored up for the righteous.....time to get our 40 acres and a mule with interest tacked on. pay up Mothrafudders
So true, so true, the President is already lighting it up as the wicked begin to spend all their wealth on gun parts, paraphernalia, extended bullet clips, etc, etc, and the wicked gun store owners stock up and sell it all for double, triple, quadruple, yippee gol dang, it never stops going up..Hey it's the apocalypse and we got AR's and Ak's and the 2cond amendment, lmao, and we don't want to make any money folks, we just love to sell guns. Junior needs a bicycle?, oh he!! no, he needs a gun.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Sad post

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Obama J okes wrote:
Barack Obama,The Pope and a Boy Scout were on a plane together when the engines quit. The pilot announced that there were enough parchutes for only 3 people and since he already had a Chute he would save his own life by jumoing first. Then Obama stood up and announced that he was the smartest black man in the world and a Nobel Prize winner and that the world needed him,so Obama reached down and picked up a bundle,straped it to his back and out of the plane he jumped. Then the Pope turned to the Boy Scout and told the Scout that he should take the last parachute and save himself. The scout told the Pope that neither of them had to die because the smartest back man in the world just jumped out of the plane with his Nap Sack
Barrack brings home a pet skunk, and michelle sez, where will you keep it? Barrack sez, I guess under our bed? Michelle sez, what about the smell? Barrack sez, He'll get used to it, just like I did.
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>Barrack brings home a pet skunk, and michelle sez, where will you keep it? Barrack sez, I guess under our bed? Michelle sez, what about the smell? Barrack sez, He'll get used to it, just like I did.
Horrible.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Barrack brings home a pet skunk, and michelle sez, where will you keep it? Barrack sez, I guess under our bed? Michelle sez, what about the smell? Barrack sez, He'll get used to it, just like I did.
I LOVE IT! More, more..........LOL!
Viking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama,Rahm Emanual and Larry Sinclair were all sitting in a hot tub together when a glob of sperm floated to the surface of the water. All 3 of them looked at each other at said,O.K who farted.
Viking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't Barack a skunk ? He is black and white
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Viking wrote:
Barack Obama,Rahm Emanual and Larry Sinclair were all sitting in a hot tub together when a glob of sperm floated to the surface of the water. All 3 of them looked at each other at said,O.K who farted.
Keep um "coming", it's been a slow day...LOL!
Major Republic-an

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>I LOVE IT! More, more..........LOL!
That's because you voted for a loser...
Viking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Barack Obama went home to Kenya to visit his brother George. George Obama took Barack out for supper at a Cannibal Restaurant. The menu listed the prices of Americans,Frenchman,Chinese and Arabs with the Arab cuts of meat being the most expensive. When Barack asked the waiter why Arab meat cost more the waiter replied,ever tried to clean an Arab ?
Viking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep um "coming", it's been a slow day...LOL!
Go back 3 or 4 pages and there are a ton of Obama jokes
Shakalaka

Morrow, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

The right to vote is a right to vote. Lift every voice!
Barack WhosGay Obama

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Obama is a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 4,841 - 4,860 of9,366
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min LRS 173,639
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Homer 1,072,320
The Return of Jim Crow in North Carolina 4 min boo ya 243
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min HarHarHar 144,808
ACLU Asks Holder About Indiana Gay Marriages 5 min Catholic League of Duncey 2
Congress faces deadline for border funding bill 7 min Tea Party Supporter 9
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 8 min harmonious 239,782
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 37 min Pietro Armando 50,511
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••