Poll: 53 percent say fire Limbaugh

Mar 14, 2012 Full story: Politico 1,559

A majority of Americans - 53 percent - say conservative talk radio host Rush Limbaugh should be fired for calling a Georgetown Law School a "slut," according to a wide-ranging new survey on contraception.

Full Story
Odumbas s Policies

Newburg, PA

#41 Mar 14, 2012
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Spambot still playing the Right-wing Idiot Card - try to shift the blame onto "liberals" and excuse Fatbaugh with the "two wrongs make a right" argument.
The kind of "argument" you'd expect from retarded schoolkids.
What happened to that Rightie bullshit about "taking responsibility for your actions," Spambot? Huh? That only apply to the left, like so many other things you don't want to deal with?
LOL
You mean like Odumbo does constantly?

Since: Dec 07

Clermont, Florida

#42 Mar 14, 2012
Where were all you pathetic people when Maher used the C word for Palin? Where were you when he made jokes about a Down's Syndrome baby?

You're disgusting hypo-freakin'-crites.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#43 Mar 14, 2012
harvey wrote:
The rest say harpoon him, strip off the blubber, and boil it down for lamp-oil.
LOL!
Boys' Night Out for Obama, Cameron cost taxpayers at least $365K...for a basketball game……….The No Clue President.

Veterans enraged over American flag with Obama's face in place of stars...American flag with Obama’s likeness on it………Seig heil King Orangatanga.

Union Names Chinese Premier 'Best Friend of American Worker'...After Obama’s jobs Czar sent whole companies to China, I guess this is his thoughts over Americans.

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#44 Mar 14, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
No Body Asked Me??? Any One Here Asked???Who did they ask???Those on MSNBC,? NY TIMES?and the average LOON?....This Is All BULLSHIT...its LOONS SEETHING in ANGER...For The TRUTH,As Most AMERICA see it BURNS THEIR ASS....This ISSUE with that NYMPHOMANIA has BACKFIRED ON OBAMA!.....No Body Wants To Pay For Sluts Getting Laid three time a day.....What her so called costs reflected.
This as she is in a TOP school,A CHRISTEN SCHOOL..and when Graduated she will be in the ONE PERCENT...And We have to pay for her Recreational SEX????>>AMERICANS SAY BULL SHIT!
BUDDY CAN YA SPARE A CONDOM??
Nobody's seething.

Actually, it's good to see the Oxycontin Kid reap the consequences of his words by being further marginalized on the right wing fringe.

Why fire him? His replacement might actually be formidable. It's much better to let his precious free market torture the poor slob...

“"I'm A Great American!"”

Since: Sep 08

Obama Nation! USA! USA!

#45 Mar 14, 2012
The Laughing Lobotomy spamming today with his Le Jimbo avatar wrote:
<quoted text>Boys' Night Out for Obama, Cameron cost taxpayers at least $365K...for a basketball game……….The No Clue President.
Veterans enraged over American flag with Obama's face in place of stars...American flag with Obama’s likeness on it………Seig heil King Orangatanga.
Union Names Chinese Premier 'Best Friend of American Worker'...After Obama’s jobs Czar sent whole companies to China, I guess this is his thoughts over Americans.
Poll: 53 percent say fire Limbaugh

Another day, another lousy profit outcome for Rush. Laughing Lobotomy, is your NCAA bracket better than the President's?
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#46 Mar 14, 2012
PooPoo Platter wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody's seething.
Actually, it's good to see the Oxycontin Kid reap the consequences of his words by being further marginalized on the right wing fringe.
Why fire him? His replacement might actually be formidable. It's much better to let his precious free market torture the poor slob...
Hey POOP POOP,this conversation does not concern you...it Seems from what you Spout Her is YER SEX LIFE HAS DRIED UP!Altho I'm sure you did just fine in yer day...This with out any Help!...Kinda like mine,I never asked anyone to pay for my Sex...The Bar Tab,The GAS,The Room,Brought my own TROJANS....NEVER DID I EVER ASK ANYONE TO PAY FOR ME!

At that rate then they could not afford to support me..I bet it was the same with you...YES MY DEAR..WE WERE HOT HUMPING WARTHOGS...who did not give a SHIT as to who paid for us to get laid!....Then again with you??? The absence of a Photo to judge you,??? They may have had to pay some one ..to ..XXX.....with you....Keep yer Legs Crossed Darling!!.....CIAO!
Show Me

United States

#47 Mar 14, 2012
When Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer states that it is OKAY for Bill Maher to call a woman, Sarah Palin, a "c unt" and a "dumb twat" because Maher is a comedian and he made the comments after 11:00pm.

According to democrats it's okay to debase some women, just not democrat women, ESPECIALLY if one can use it for poltiical purposes.

Still waiting for Barack Obama to call Sarah Palin and offer his support because of what Maher called her.

In addition, Sarah Palin's TEENAGE daughter,Bristol Palin, who made a choice to not abort (that would have been kept secret, but to publically carry her illegitimate child to term and take care of that child) was publically drawn and quartered publically by the democrats.

Bristol Palin made a choice, isn't that what women's liberation is all about? The democrats can abide by that choice.

Democrats are DEMONcRATS. Stop harrassing Republican women. Your daughter, sister, aunt, mother, grandmother, friend could very well be next.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#48 Mar 14, 2012
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama’s non vetted Czars are a shadow government costing us Millions and with no over site by the senate as required by our constitution….Marxism at its worst. It is no wonder with this group of communist, activist and anti business and anti gun ownership that we are where we are today.
Cameron Davis -Great Lakes Czar
Chicago radical anti-business environmentalist. Blames George Bush for "Poisoning the water that minorities have to drink." No experience or training in water management whatsoever. Former ACORN Board member (what does that tell us?)
Daniel Fried -Guantanamo Closure Czar
Human Rights activist for Foreign Terrorists. Believes America has caused the Global War on Terrorism. Believes terrorists have rights above and beyond Americans.
Todd Stern -International Climate Czar
Anti-business former White House Chief of Staff. Strong supporter of the Kyoto Accord; pushing hard for Cap and Trade. Blames USbusiness for Global warming. Anti- US business prosperity.
Dennis Blair -Â Intelligence Czar
Retired US Navy. Stopped US guided missile program he described as "provocative". Chair of ultra-Liberal "Council on Foreign Relations" which blames American organizations for regional wars.
George Mitchell -Mideast Peace Czar
Fmr. Sen from Maine Left wing radical. Has said Israel should be split up into "2 or 3 " smaller more manageable plots".(God forbid) A true Anti-nuclear anti-gun & pro homosexual "special rights" advocate
Cass Sunstein -Regulatory Czar
Liberal activist judge who believes free speech needs to be limited for the "common good"; essentially against the 1st Amendment. Has ruled against personal freedoms many times on private gun ownership and right to free speech cases.This guy has to be run out of Washington !!! Probably the worst of the worst
John Holdren -Science Czar
Fierce ideological environmentalist, Sierra Club anti-business activist. Claims US  business has caused world poverty. No Science training.
Herb Allison -TARP Czar
Fannie Mae CEO responsible for the US recession by using real estate mortgages to back up the US stock market. Caused millions of people to lose their life savings.
John Brennan -Terrorism Czar
Anti CIA activist. No training in diplomatic or gov. affairs. Believes Open Borders to Mexico and a dialog with terrorists and has suggested Obama disband US military
Aneesh Chopra -Technology Czar
No Technology training. Worked for the Advisory Board Company, a health care think tank for hospitals. Anti-doctor activist.\Supports Obama Healthcare Rationing (i.e. Death Panels) and salaried doctors working exclusively for the Government Healthcare plan.
Adolfo Carrion Jr.-Urban Affairs Czar
Puerto Rico-born Anti-American activist and leftist group member in Latin America . Millionaire "slum lord" of Bronx , NY . Owns many lavish homes and condos which he got from "sweetheart" deals with labor unions. Wants higher taxes on middle class to pay for minority housing and healthcare.
Ashton Carter -Weapons Czar
Leftist. Wants all private weapons in US destroyed. Supports UN ban on firearms ownership in America . No Other "policy".
Gary Samore -WMD Policy Czar
Former USÂ Communist. Wants US to destroy all WMD unilaterally as a show of good faith. Has no other "policy"
These are the people who are helping President Obama run our country.
More DUMBOSPAM.

Hypoluxo Fl

#49 Mar 14, 2012
Odumbas s Policies wrote:
Should all of those on here calling Rush fatass,druggie etc. be penalized or are they just calling it what it is like he did to her?
No, because he is. He's also a hypocrite and a draftdodger. It's a fact Jack.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#50 Mar 14, 2012
He will be firedd when he loses his audience, not before. The world admires a man that can stand up to liberal whiners and not quit

Hypoluxo Fl

#51 Mar 14, 2012
Show Me wrote:
When Democrat Senator Chuck Schumer states that it is OKAY for Bill Maher to call a woman, Sarah Palin, a "c unt" and a "dumb twat" because Maher is a comedian and he made the comments after 11:00pm.
According to democrats it's okay to debase some women, just not democrat women, ESPECIALLY if one can use it for poltiical purposes.
Still waiting for Barack Obama to call Sarah Palin and offer his support because of what Maher called her.
In addition, Sarah Palin's TEENAGE daughter,Bristol Palin, who made a choice to not abort (that would have been kept secret, but to publically carry her illegitimate child to term and take care of that child) was publically drawn and quartered publically by the democrats.
Bristol Palin made a choice, isn't that what women's liberation is all about? The democrats can abide by that choice.
Democrats are DEMONcRATS. Stop harrassing Republican women. Your daughter, sister, aunt, mother, grandmother, friend could very well be next.
Sure Bristol made a choice. Not to get an abortion which you approve. She also didn't use contraception, which you approve. So you should approve of her sending Rush her procreating sex tapes. After all, doesn't that make her a Limbaugh slut? Having recreational sex?

“Happiness comes through giving”

Location hidden

#52 Mar 14, 2012
PlacitasRoy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Druggie is so filthy rich I guess he doesn't need advertisers....but the radio stations that buy his hate-mongering propaganda POS do.
What Limbaugh does need is a conscience. He's not rich enough to buy one.

Location hidden

#53 Mar 14, 2012
Space Cowboy wrote:
If Rush was a Progressive saying this about a Conservative......
He would be applauded
If Rush were a progressive, you'd still be an idiot.
koz

Shippingport, PA

#54 Mar 14, 2012
Mykro wrote:
No, because he is. He's also a hypocrite and a draftdodger. It's a fact Jack.
The things that your imagination produces (which aren't impressive) are not facts.

Location hidden

#55 Mar 14, 2012
Cat74 wrote:
Rush is enjoying every minute. He said "Yeah, they thought they could get rid of me. Won't happen." He is laughing at the stupid liberals that thought they had the power he wields. He has money. Money trumps bullsh&t every time.
Democrats hope Limbaugh keeps running his fat mouth. With every ugly word, he gets us more votes.
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#56 Mar 14, 2012
Space Cowboy wrote:
If Rush was a Progressive saying this about a Conservative......
He would be applauded
If it weren't for double standards, liberals would have none.
America Is Not The Same

Overland Park, KS

#57 Mar 14, 2012
And Obama's approval rating is 41%
Ronald McLimbaugh

United States

#58 Mar 14, 2012
Fire me? El Slutbo?
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

#60 Mar 14, 2012
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
It is pathetically amusing to see you tea-bagging right-wingers playing the victim and whining about Limbaugh’s treatment when he has treated so many so badly over the years… but when a progressive viciously attacks an innocent law student for her respectful and thoughtful testimony to Congress, then you might have an argument…
But when these disgusting right-wing women like Sarah Palin, Ann Coulter or Michelle Malkin spew vitriol and hate – like saying that President Obama pals around with terrorist – then all bets are off and they get what they deserve in the public sphere. So please don’t compare the hate and nastiness from women on the right to this innocent young lady who has never made a negative comment about anyone.
Amusing.

You paint Fluke pure as the driven snow.

You do know she got all this attention trying to get free contraceptives, don't you?
Responsibility

San Mateo, CA

#61 Mar 14, 2012
icu_ wrote:
He will be firedd when he loses his audience, not before. The world admires a man that can stand up to liberal whiners and not quit
Limbbullsh*t's kinda entertaining appeals to the basest of the base and he will continue to take all you folks to the bank.

Let him continue and he will continue to stew in his own hateful bitter juices and, for some, he will be all that is good about amerikkkka and - for others - we will continue to say WTF when a man calls a young woman a slut or a prostitute.

Perhaps Limbullsh*t needs to buy more sex tapes, since he seems so obsessed with talking about them?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Appeal sent to int'l organizations regarding vi... 3 min aziz dostum dander 135
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Dogen 126,709
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min red and right 281,874
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 5 min antenao 8,279
House expected to pass Keystone bill 6 min californio 138
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min LOL 1,141,926
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 10 min Liam R 880
Obama's plan: 'Deport felons, not families' 41 min TaylorHayes 81
US, Turkey still not in sync on Syria 2 hr Uwe 14
Clinton says Obama on firm ground on immigration 2 hr humanSpirit 35