Al-Jazeera buys Current TV from Al Gore in bid to gain stronger foothold in Us TV market

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: KNUS-AM Aurora 36

Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Liberal Teachers ruin Kids”

Since: Mar 09

Paradise Valley Arizona

#21 Jan 4, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
That there is a "liberal media" to start; ansd just about everything else.
Turn tham on, they are lying right now.
so there isnt a "liberal media"? Really
wow are you ever out of touch man

“It's a Brand New Day”

Since: Feb 06

New Rochelle

#22 Jan 4, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
so there isnt a "liberal media"? Really
wow are you ever out of touch man
Our media atre owned and controlled by very large, ver conservative corporations, which decide what news to tell you.

You have a severe misconception, foisted by FOXLIES5
Read up on this, really..
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#23 Jan 6, 2013
so rich al gore sold his big corporation current to a big corporation owned by a rich oil corporation, in qatar if im correct, i wonder why he didnt wait until the new tax laws went into effect so he could pay his fair share of taxes that we always hear the left squak about???... what a rich oil funded hypocrite al gore is huh?.. he probably flies around in his private jet and still driving his big suv ..... what a rich 1% who dosnt pay his taxes, acc to the left .... imagine if this was romney or bain capital??? oh the hypocrisy !
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#24 Jan 6, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Murdoch is a lying fascist who pays thieves to steal the messages off dead children's answering machines.
"Al Jaseera has al queda supporters" ???
And FOXLIES has sasquach supporters.
What a fool to make such foolish statements.
US media should be broken up, deconcentrated, and locally owned by Americans.
However, the present interpretation of capitalism is that anyone can do anything, as long as they don't get arrested; and if they make enough money doing it, they can pay to make it legal.
So, better Al Jaseera than Rupert and his barn of born liars and thieves.
glad i saw ya bill, hey can i have a few fox lies?.. i feel so left out, my lib pals wont cite any, but do claim, let me in on em.... i got some oblamer lies if u run short on em.... end the wars, close gitmo, create jobs, dems arent rich etc etc.....
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#25 Jan 6, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
Our media atre owned and controlled by very large, ver conservative corporations, which decide what news to tell you.
... so fox controls the liberal media too?... if thats true, then the lib media, who is controlled by fox, who lies, must also be lying??? or is it that u just hate what news gets reported on fox? usually the news the libs dont want u to know about so u stay an idiot and keep voting for idiots like u ....i have heard this for yrs, but wonder why ur types wont just fill us in???? u should read up on things...after u send me some foxlies
joey

Maringouin, LA

#26 Jan 8, 2013
Mr_Bill wrote:
<quoted text>
bill,you have sucked so much stuff resembling snot from liberal roots that your brain has become mush!you are an addict on this liberal juice?
Cat741

Schaumburg, IL

#27 Jan 8, 2013
Democrats always look for ways to pay less taxes. Kerry would rather drive to N Y to go yachting then pay Mass. tax on his yacht. Theyae all pond scum
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#28 Jan 8, 2013
bil??/ bill??? can i have atleast one fox lie u alleged? dont run away, make a lib out of me.... and back up your claims, show them reppubs the lies too !..... tick tick tick...yawn.... still waiting....lol....
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#29 Jan 8, 2013
Cat741 wrote:
Democrats always look for ways to pay less taxes. Kerry would rather drive to N Y to go yachting then pay Mass. tax on his yacht. Theyae all pond scum
...probably in an suv to boot..........
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#30 Jan 9, 2013
The Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated our governmnt at the highest level, so they need their own T V Station. They will hav a limited audience, and wil likely go the way Al Gore's investment went, down the drain.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#31 Jan 9, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
The Muslim Brotherhood has infiltrated our governmnt at the highest level, so they need their own T V Station. They will hav a limited audience, and wil likely go the way Al Gore's investment went, down the drain.
They will only have limmited left wing viewers like msnbc
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#32 Jan 9, 2013
I think you will get muslim propaganda, and Left wing brain washing. Did you see where Holder admitted years ago they had to brain wash Ameicans to change their minds about guns, and the 2nd amendment. That was long before the school shootng. I think the Dmocrats are in for a big surprise if they stick with Obama on the second amendment. We are not ready for brain washing yet. We need to leagalize pot first, so we are whacked out.
indy

Jacksonville, FL

#33 Jan 10, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I think you will get muslim propaganda, and Left wing brain washing. Did you see where Holder admitted years ago they had to brain wash Ameicans to change their minds about guns, and the 2nd amendment. That was long before the school shootng. I think the Dmocrats are in for a big surprise if they stick with Obama on the second amendment. We are not ready for brain washing yet. We need to leagalize pot first, so we are whacked out.
...in his own words, on tape....but mention lib brainwashing, they call u a nut...theyre nuts...
jim

United States

#34 Jan 10, 2013
indy wrote:
so rich al gore sold his big corporation current to a big corporation owned by a rich oil corporation, in qatar if im correct, i wonder why he didnt wait until the new tax laws went into effect so he could pay his fair share of taxes that we always hear the left squak about???... what a rich oil funded hypocrite al gore is huh?.. he probably flies around in his private jet and still driving his big suv ..... what a rich 1% who dosnt pay his taxes, acc to the left .... imagine if this was romney or bain capital??? oh the hypocrisy !
Gore sold his 20% stake in the company on Jan 2, 2013. The new tax rates are were signed into law before that you moron.

Paradise Valley Arizona

#35 Jan 10, 2013
Jack Lew received a $950,000 bonus after Citigroup was bailed out, now he is Barack Obama’s choice to head the Treasury Department
ScOoTeR

United States

#36 Jan 10, 2013
Vance1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They will only have limmited left wing viewers like msnbc
but people like mr bill eat that shit up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 3 min antenoa 3,931
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min Cheech the Conser... 261,541
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 4 min Grandpa Joe 2,628
Obama to broaden US effort to combat militants 5 min barefoot2626 255
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Chicagoan by Birth 1,109,126
Who is the worst president since WWII ? 8 min barefoot2626 466
US judge upholds state same-sex marriage ban, r... 9 min Pietro Armando 729
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 10 min TurkanaBoy 116,532
Hillary Clinton Faces Skeptical Iowa Voters 1 hr kuda 173
•••