'No hard feelings' between Obama, Kid...

'No hard feelings' between Obama, Kid Rock

There are 20 comments on the New York Daily News story from Dec 3, 2012, titled 'No hard feelings' between Obama, Kid Rock. In it, New York Daily News reports that:

President Obama and Kid Rock struck a light note about the southern rocker's support for Mitt Romney during what could have been an awkward post-election encounter on Sunday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New York Daily News.

au contraire

“Forever Is Promised To No One”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#1 Dec 3, 2012
Kid Rock's new song will be a hit. It's called, WHEN IS OBAMA GOING TO LEAD, and the B side is, When Are You Going To Take Responsibility.
Sheik Yerbouti

Richmond, IN

#2 Dec 3, 2012
Does anyone really care what some no talent drug and alcohol addled rocker thinks? No surprise this dummy would support mittwit!!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#3 Dec 3, 2012
I'm surprised Kid Rock even knows who was running. He supported a Mormon? Kid Rock has a 7ft tall statue of Jesus in his backyard (NOT JOSEPH SMITH) and used to date sexy Pamela Anderson when they had a casual relationship. She even taught Christian Sunday Bible school to his kids (by another woman).

Things all have a funny way of making sense in GOP world.

au contraire

Location hidden

#4 Dec 3, 2012
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
Does anyone really care what some no talent drug and alcohol addled rocker thinks? No surprise this dummy would support mittwit!!
I don't know, call Obama and ask him.

au contraire

Location hidden

#5 Dec 3, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
I'm surprised Kid Rock even knows who was running. He supported a Mormon? Kid Rock has a 7ft tall statue of Jesus in his backyard (NOT JOSEPH SMITH) and used to date sexy Pamela Anderson when they had a casual relationship. She even taught Christian Sunday Bible school to his kids (by another woman).
Wow, another Vera Baker.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#6 Dec 3, 2012
"It was nice. I saw the president tonight. He said,'I'm still here.' I said,'No hard feelings,’” said the singer, who was born Robert James Ritchie.

Kid Rock, who was one of many musical acts to play Obama's 2008 inauguration, said the president also recalled meeting his son during those festivities, calling that “very special.”

Otherwise, Kid Rock was diplomatic about his candidate’s defeat last month.

“Well, it always stinks to lose,” he acknowledged.“But I think the beautiful thing about it is, you know, I love this country just like I think both men do. And you cross your fingers, you try to move forward, you hope for the best. You respect the office of the president of the United States, and the great thing is in four years, you know, we’ll see what happens, we get to choose again."

That is what is called "CLASS".

What most teabaggers and the politicians they support are terribly void of.

au contraire

Location hidden

#7 Dec 3, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
"It was nice. I saw the president tonight. He said,'I'm still here.' I said,'No hard feelings,’” said the singer, who was born Robert James Ritchie.
Kid Rock, who was one of many musical acts to play Obama's 2008 inauguration, said the president also recalled meeting his son during those festivities, calling that “very special.”
Otherwise, Kid Rock was diplomatic about his candidate’s defeat last month.
“Well, it always stinks to lose,” he acknowledged.“But I think the beautiful thing about it is, you know, I love this country just like I think both men do. And you cross your fingers, you try to move forward, you hope for the best. You respect the office of the president of the United States, and the great thing is in four years, you know, we’ll see what happens, we get to choose again."
That is what is called "CLASS".
What most teabaggers and the politicians they support are terribly void of.
Class would be Obama keeping at least one promise.

Well if Obama is such a great leader, speaker and negotiator, he should put the whole negotiations on TV for all to see. You know make his liberal children proud. Remember, they work for us. What's all this back room hooey. Obama said he would be the most transparent ever. Let’s let him prove it.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#8 Dec 3, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>Class would be Obama keeping at least one promise.
Well if Obama is such a great leader, speaker and negotiator, he should put the whole negotiations on TV for all to see. You know make his liberal children proud. Remember, they work for us. What's all this back room hooey. Obama said he would be the most transparent ever. Let’s let him prove it.
Off-topic teabagger drivel and stupidity.

"Class" would be NOT posting the same spaminator response on EVERY damned thread you respond to.

Regardless, I would favor that.

Obama would make a fool out of Boner in negotiations as he did Romney during the debates.

NOT because he is a great leader, speaker or negotiator but because he is far superior on all three aspects than ANY teabagger.

"My answer is bring them on." George Bush- Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003
Ninthman

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#9 Dec 3, 2012
Obama blows. That's what kid rock would have told him if he wasn't intimidated. He would have said "BO...You Blow....Didn't you know?...Now on wit da show."

Since: Dec 07

Spring, TX

#10 Dec 3, 2012
Makes sense wrote:
You really are a moron! Even many on the left have had enough of your two faced commments.

Harry Ried the senate mjority leader and 6 democrats in the house and senate are Mormons. You vtoed for them obviously. Your pathetic little schoolyard rants are amusing.

http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T424R0...
celticwarriors

Bradenton, FL

#11 Dec 3, 2012
As a Detroiter, Kid Smuck and Ted Nugent do NOT speak for us. Iggy Pop is a better representative than either of the above mentioned idiots.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#12 Dec 3, 2012
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a moron! Even many on the left have had enough of your two faced commments.
Harry Ried the senate mjority leader and 6 democrats in the house and senate are Mormons. You vtoed for them obviously. Your pathetic little schoolyard rants are amusing.
http://www.topix.com/forum/us/politics/T424R0...
I voted for Harry Ried? LOL

I've never lived in Nevada, haven't even visited. Nice try, A-hole.
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#13 Dec 3, 2012
celticwarriors wrote:
As a Detroiter, Kid Smuck and Ted Nugent do NOT speak for us. Iggy Pop is a better representative than either of the above mentioned idiots.
AMEN! IGGY IGGY IGGY!
Makes sense

Dearborn, MI

#14 Dec 3, 2012
Actually we love all our native Michigan children, well, except for Rmoney. His birthplace was even torn down DURING his run for office as POTUS!!!! LOL

au contraire

Location hidden

#15 Dec 4, 2012
Wall Street Government wrote:
<quoted text>
Off-topic teabagger drivel and stupidity.
"Class" would be NOT posting the same spaminator response on EVERY damned thread you respond to.
Regardless, I would favor that.
Obama would make a fool out of Boner in negotiations as he did Romney during the debates.
NOT because he is a great leader, speaker or negotiator but because he is far superior on all three aspects than ANY teabagger.
"My answer is bring them on." George Bush- Washington, D.C., July 3, 2003
By Dana Milbank,
Dec 04, 2012 12:51 AM EST

The Washington Post Published: December 3

“My administration,” President Obama wrote on his first day in office,“is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in government.”

Those were strong and hopeful words. Four years later, it is becoming more and more clear that they were just words.

On Monday afternoon, open-government advocates assembled in a congressional hearing room to ponder what had become of the Obama administration’s lofty vows of transparency.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#16 Dec 4, 2012
yeah, but what abouot JayZ and Beyonce, what do they think of obama?

au contraire

Location hidden

#17 Dec 4, 2012
I love it when you post the truth and the liberal children judge it as nuts and spam. They just can't compete, they judge and run and hide because they can't refute it, only type insults.
Wall Street Government

Sebastian, FL

#18 Dec 4, 2012
au contraire wrote:
<quoted text>By Dana Milbank,
Dec 04, 2012 12:51 AM EST
The Washington Post Published: December 3
“My administration,” President Obama wrote on his first day in office,“is committed to creating an unprecedented level of openness in government.”
Those were strong and hopeful words. Four years later, it is becoming more and more clear that they were just words.
On Monday afternoon, open-government advocates assembled in a congressional hearing room to ponder what had become of the Obama administration’s lofty vows of transparency.
"I think we’ve got to be very careful when we commit our troops. The vice president and I have a disagreement about the use of troops. He believes in national building. I would be very careful about using our troops as nation builders.”-George Bush- Oct. 4, 2000

"Let me tell you what else I’m worried about: I’m worried about an opponent who uses nation building and the military in the same sentence. See, our view of the military is for our military to be properly prepared to fight and win war and, therefore, prevent war from happening in the first place.”–George Bush- Nov 6, 2000

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#19 Dec 4, 2012
I think Tupac said it best, when he said,(sound of gunfire) "OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH"

au contraire

Location hidden

#20 Dec 4, 2012
inbred Genius wrote:
I think Tupac said it best, when he said,(sound of gunfire) "OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH"
It looks like Obama's home boy in Egypt has been run out of his Palace. They could have something there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Uncle Tab 229,062
News Army Corps to reduce lake flows fueling Florida... 2 min Go Blue Forever 3
News N.J. clears way for children of undocumented im... 2 min Mikey 11
News A big chunk of Donald Trumpa s supporters were ... 3 min Go Blue Forever 17
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 min Mikey 3,666
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 8 min WeTheSheeple 585
News Obama signs Puerto Rico debt relief bill 9 min He Named Me Black... 15
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 14 min GiggleGiggleGiggle 388,455
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 38 min The Donald_ 1,396,548
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 44 min Squach 1,294
More from around the web