Torn apart, immigrant family blames I...

Torn apart, immigrant family blames Iowa lawyer

There are 86 comments on the DesMoinesRegister.com story from Jun 27, 2012, titled Torn apart, immigrant family blames Iowa lawyer. In it, DesMoinesRegister.com reports that:

A Des Moines lawyer who gave bad advice that caused illegal immigrants from Ecuador to be separated from their children can be sued for the family's pain and suffering.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at DesMoinesRegister.com.

SIR LANCELOT

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#24 Jul 1, 2012
I cross border,
poor and broke,
Take bus,
see employment folk.

Nice man treat me
good in there,
Say I need to
see welfare.

Welfare say,
"You come no more,
We send cash
right to your door."

Welfare checks,
they make you wealthy,
Medicaid it keep
you healthy!

By and by,
I got plenty money,
Thanks to you,
American dummy.

Write to friends
in motherland,
Tell them 'come
fast as you can.'

They come in rags
and Chebby trucks,
I buy big house
with welfare bucks

They come here,
we live together,
More welfare checks,
it gets better!

Fourteen families,
they moving in,
But neighbor's patience
wearing thin.

Finally, white guy
moves away,
Now I buy his house,
and then I say,

"Find more aliens
for house to rent."
And in the yard
I put a tent.

Send for family
they just trash,
But they, too,
draw the welfare cash!

Everything is
mucho good,
And soon we
own the neighborhood.

We have hobby
it's called breeding,
Welfare pay
for baby feeding.

Kids need dentist?
Wife need pills?
We get free!
We got no bills!

American crazy!
He pay all year,
To keep welfare
running here.

We think America
damn good place!
Too damn good for
the white man race.

If they no like us,
they can go,
Got lots of room in
Mexico.
El Cid

Austin, TX

#26 Jul 1, 2012
Typical criminals, blame everyone and everything else for the consequences of their crime, it is al their fault but they will not accept that fact.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#27 Jul 1, 2012
ima.......if your going to try to respond at least try using the english language correctly.

you're, mean you are. You you're self will be etc........ makes no sence.

Might be time to change the Depend.
ima

United States

#28 Jul 1, 2012
Juan wrote:
ima.......if your going to try to respond at least try using the english language correctly.
You're the stupid one....pick up a dictionary if you're capable of even looking up words. Use spell check on your computer, IF YOU'RE CAPABLE OF DOING SO. I'm not here to teach you any grammar, and you'd be way too dumb to look it up. So have fun not making sense (not sence--as you spelled it) of anything YOU TRY TO READ. Apparently you learned NADA from the free education I helped put you through with my taxes....thanks for your graditude.
Jose

Saint Louis, MO

#29 Jul 1, 2012
Juan wrote:
Whatever Winston!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#30 Jul 1, 2012
Winston.......I used that name on a smoking blog.
Your point ?

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#31 Jul 3, 2012
Illegal aliens are stupid, why do you think they want to leave their stupid countries?

Deport them all.

Since: Jan 10

Las Vegas, NV

#32 Jul 3, 2012
Reduce welfare to zero, they will leave.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#34 Jul 4, 2012
Remember.........most of the children of undocumented workers are CITIZENS and deserve welfare.
Jose

Saint Louis, MO

#35 Jul 4, 2012
Juan wrote:
Remember.........most of the children of undocumented workers are CITIZENS and deserve welfare.
Like the one you fathered, then abandoned Winston?
Henry

Orlando, FL

#36 Jul 4, 2012
Juan wrote:
Just like always juan you fail big time..."makes no sence"? No jaun, it's "sense"...get a clue and use the online dictionary next time...what a dimwit you are.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Might be time for you to go commit "sepuku". The world at large won't miss you for a nanosecond.
too funny

Austin, TX

#37 Jul 4, 2012
Juan wrote:
Just like always juan you fail big time..."makes no sence"? No jaun, it's "sense"...get a clue and use the online dictionary next time...what a dimwit you are.

www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...

Might be time for you to go commit "sepuku". The world at large won't miss you for a nanosecond.

Since: Apr 09

small town

#38 Jul 4, 2012
Juan wrote:
"PARASITE" That is all juan is.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#40 Jul 5, 2012
I've been in the US for more than 30 years ! 15 years working as an electrician, that is no parasite.
juan still a slimeball

United States

#41 Jul 5, 2012
Juan wrote:
I've been in the US for more than 30 years ! 15 years working as an electrician, that is no parasite.
So doing some rudimentary math you started as this fictional electrician at about 15 years old? You're correct parasite is too kind a description of what you really are...

You are nothing more than a slimeball scumbag topix troll who nobody believes. Go commit sepuku...SSDD much with jaun from pearland, tx...a topix fraud of monumental proportion.

“Work hard at work worth doing.”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#42 Jul 5, 2012
juan still a slimeball wrote:
<quoted text>
So doing some rudimentary math you started as this fictional electrician at about 15 years old? You're correct parasite is too kind a description of what you really are...
You are nothing more than a slimeball scumbag topix troll who nobody believes. Go commit sepuku...SSDD much with jaun from pearland, tx...a topix fraud of monumental proportion.
You nailed it...he's a fool thinking we buy into his schtick!
ima

El Paso, TX

#43 Jul 5, 2012
Juan wrote:
BUT YOU ARE ILLEGALLY HERE, it's obvious you feel you aren't worthy of US citizenship....as you don't even make the effort to FIX YOUR STATUS. Oh I know, you don't want to pay income tax...forgot about this which you've stated in other threads. THIS ALONE CAN KEEP YOU FROM BECOMING A LEGAL RESIDENT and possibly never be able to qualify for acceptance into our citizenry. Just leave, Juan....this hocus pocus about you trying to make a living with your family is LIES, you don't have one remember? you left your child and illegal GF to fend for themselves. LOSER.
ima

El Paso, TX

#44 Jul 5, 2012
Juan wrote:
THEY DON'T DESERVE THE WELFARE, anymore than you deserve being here. The US is not God to take everyone under it's wings. Take responsibility for your spontanous actions, no conscience what so ever!!
Juan

Pearland, TX

#45 Jul 7, 2012
juan still a slimeball wrote:
<quoted text>
More than 30 years moron.......35 is more than 30, duh !
I'm sorry to make the math too tough for ya.

I actually started out as an electrical helper when I graduated from high school.
Juan

Pearland, TX

#46 Jul 7, 2012
teddyr4me wrote:
<quoted text>You nailed it...he's a fool thinking we buy into his schtick!
He ain't nailed anyone, except maybe his sister.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,618,203
News Trump: Drug czar nominee pulls his name from co... 6 min hawaiian punch 51
News Pence leaves NFL game after players kneel durin... 10 min hawaiian punch 691
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 15 min cocoMakemostooge 244
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 18 min hawaiian punch 252
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min NutSoDivineMsM 318,270
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 25 min NutSoDivineMsM 36,501
News US Sen. John McCain receives Liberty Medal from... 31 min John McQuan 51
News Donald Trump 2 hr Red Crosse 43
More from around the web