Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61645 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68793 Nov 3, 2013
Stronger than the storm, but not the 'hunger cliff': While we're taking food off the plates of needy New Jerseyans, we're giving $7.2 million in farm subsidies to just 14 congressional Republicans who have a combined net worth of $124.5. million.

http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/component/...
Starlight

United States

#68794 Nov 6, 2013
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
Stronger than the storm, but not the 'hunger cliff': While we're taking food off the plates of needy New Jerseyans, we're giving $7.2 million in farm subsidies to just 14 congressional Republicans who have a combined net worth of $124.5. million.
http://www.newsworks.org/index.php/component/...
What have we here? DingleBrain rocking the boat? Go get em DingleBrain!!!!
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68795 Nov 7, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
What have we here? DingleBrain rocking the boat? Go get em DingleBrain!!!!
He's not smart enough to know that sooner or later, they will always run out of other people's money.

In fact, he's some kind of retard. All he ever does is post somebody else's thoughts from liberal and/or radical web sites that he has calculated will rile up ordinary folks who know the truth.

Hey DingleBrain --- "You don't need a weatherman to know the way the wind blows" --- Bob Dylan
Starlight

United States

#68796 Nov 11, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not smart enough to know that sooner or later, they will always run out of other people's money.
In fact, he's some kind of retard. All he ever does is post somebody else's thoughts from liberal and/or radical web sites that he has calculated will rile up ordinary folks who know the truth.
Hey DingleBrain --- "You don't need a weatherman to know the way the wind blows" --- Bob Dylan
which way the wind blows not the way the wind blows
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68797 Nov 14, 2013
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
which way the wind blows not the way the wind blows
I stand corrected, thanks

Obama was eating crow today on television about Obamacare. Not even all of his supportors in the tv pundit world can make it look good right now. If any more really bad news about it comes out before the next elections, the dems may lose the senate.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68798 Nov 17, 2013
As Obama's approval ratings are dropping to an all time low and as his healthcare plan is viewed as a giant catastrophe, dems are starting to dump him to save their necks in the next election. How ironic after Obama urged republicans to dump Limbaugh. I wonder if Rush is having a laugh while he does his show and makes millions each year.
Starlight

United States

#68799 Nov 18, 2013
William P. White fired for speaking the truth about Obamacare?

Yes, the DC insurance commissioner has lost his good paying job for speaking out about Obama and Obamacare.

How dare he speak the truth!!!!
Starlight

United States

#68800 Nov 24, 2013
Saturday November 23 1967

Georgia Southern beats Florida Gators 26-20.

GA Southern beat the Gators without completing single pass in the game.

No bowl game for this year's edition of the Gators.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68801 Dec 1, 2013
Obama is sinking to ratings lower than George Bush had at his lowest times.

More and more will come out about the catastrophe for ordinary US citizens with Obama Care --- excuse me --- The Affordable Care Act.

Unfortunately, the criticisms of Obama are unfair, because the ACA is basically a typical example of what government can do ---

America should dump Obama, but then Rush might have to retire without being able to put on shows about Obama and all of his schemes in the whitehouse.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68802 Dec 1, 2013
Starlight wrote:
Saturday November 23 1967
Georgia Southern beats Florida Gators 26-20.
GA Southern beat the Gators without completing single pass in the game.
No bowl game for this year's edition of the Gators.
A Florida assistant coach was just fired. Some more may be fired, I haven't heard much about it. I think he was the offensive coordinator.

What about the wild way Auburn beat Alabama? My God,......
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68803 Dec 1, 2013
Starlight wrote:
William P. White fired for speaking the truth about Obamacare?
Yes, the DC insurance commissioner has lost his good paying job for speaking out about Obama and Obamacare.
How dare he speak the truth!!!!
He's lucky. Stalin would have had him shot. Obama only had him fired.
Starlight

United States

#68804 Dec 2, 2013
Spinach Pie wrote:
<quoted text>
He's lucky. Stalin would have had him shot. Obama only had him fired.
You make a good point there
young voter

United States

#68805 Dec 18, 2013
we need to dump obama
Starlight

United States

#68806 Dec 20, 2013
young voter wrote:
we need to dump obama
He is already dumped. His healthcare plan is his undoing. The public is getting outraged over it and he owns it along with the dems in the house and senate.

People are losing their coverage, their premiums are going up if they still have coverage, and they are getting insurance for things they don't want. It is a classic example of government messes.

That being said, it's almost Christmas. Merry Christmas everybody.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68807 Jan 3, 2014
Anybody following the effects of Obama's policies? Anybody read that instead of decreasing visits to expensive emergency rooms, our president's policies seem to have created a skyrocketing number of visits to emergency rooms by people on Medicaid!!!

Imagine that --- a federal plan that goes haywire and costs the taxpayers more than anticipated.

That being said, I do have some good news ---- the thread seems to be DingleBrain Free now. What a pleasant change.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68808 Jan 3, 2014
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
He is already dumped. His healthcare plan is his undoing. The public is getting outraged over it and he owns it along with the dems in the house and senate.
People are losing their coverage, their premiums are going up if they still have coverage, and they are getting insurance for things they don't want. It is a classic example of government messes.
That being said, it's almost Christmas. Merry Christmas everybody.
and happy new year to you
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#68809 Jan 3, 2014
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
The public is getting outraged over it and he owns it along with the dems in the house and senate.
Lightboy,(as a member of the public) my husband and I have signed up with Covered California and Medicare, and we will be saving $1800 a month (let me repeat $1800 month and I reiterate once again - saving $1800 per month).

A saving is not an outrage to this member of the public.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#68810 Jan 3, 2014
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
their premiums are going up if they still have coverage,.
Lightboy, my premium has gone down saving $1800 a month (let me repeat $1800 month and I reiterate once again - saving $1800 per month) through Covered California and Medicare.

"Going Up" has thankfully GONE DOWN for our family!
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68811 Jan 4, 2014
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68812 Jan 5, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump endorses boycott of NFL 3 min RaidersPhart 47
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Meow meow 1,603,013
News Dem Rep Who Compared Illegal Immigrants To Holo... 16 min Fed Up in North C... 1
News Charles Barkley 22 min Super Glue 4
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 26 min Agents of Corruption 10,303
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 34 min Tea Bag Residue C... 76
News GOP bill will offer Dreamers citizenship after ... 37 min Fed Up in North C... 2
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Patriot 289,270
More from around the web