Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61644 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

01_Luke

Syracuse, NY

#68067 Nov 5, 2012
Patrick wrote:
Obama is history. Too many negatives in place to win. Romney will close with a win in both Ohio and PA driving that message home. People are not buying all the lies by Obama this time around and are sick of him calling a faultering economy progress. Look around you and see all the Romney signs versus Obama signs this year. Nov 6 the votes will be very heavy republican and independent for Romney. Obama losses with women,jews,christians,military etc. not to mention a much narrower early vote difference will cost him big time.
So when he isn't history Wednesday - we'll be expecting a " wow I'm a dunce" outta you!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#68068 Nov 6, 2012
Its the Internet Stupid wrote:
THE REPUBLICANS’ CLOSING ARGUMENT
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/borowit...
In its entirety, the argument read as follows:“We’re strongly opposed to FEMA and health care, but basically O.K. with rape.”
They should be begging, americans forgiveness for House republican's stalling both our economic recovery, and the debt limit debate....long enough to lower the Treasury's credit rating....I FOR ONE, WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE REPUBLICANS FOR THEIR TREACHERY.....
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68069 Nov 6, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>They should be begging, americans forgiveness for House republican's stalling both our economic recovery, and the debt limit debate....long enough to lower the Treasury's credit rating....I FOR ONE, WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE REPUBLICANS FOR THEIR TREACHERY.....
The dems controlled congress when Obama took office.

I doubt if the republicans are interested in what you think of them. They probably think worse about you and your ilk than you think about them. Maybe that's our problem.

The dems have no really good ideas. That's our other problem.
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68070 Nov 6, 2012
01_Luke wrote:
<quoted text>
So when he isn't history Wednesday - we'll be expecting a " wow I'm a dunce" outta you!
DingleBrain is a dunce. No matter who wins the election.

You have to buy us all a beer if we come to Madison if Romney wins --- OK?
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68071 Nov 6, 2012
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a rich one --- DingleBrain is a useful idiot for the lefties in NYC and LA. He knows nothing but he spins off whatever they put on their websites and pretends he is smart.
Glad you liked it. I voted this am.

I'm not watching any news shows until late tonight. I hate it when they call states for one candidate and then have to change it later. I doubt if they'll know who won even tomorrow.

One guy on tv said the election will be within the margin of corruption. He chuckled but then he looked a little sad too.
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#68073 Nov 6, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>They should be begging, americans forgiveness for House republican's stalling both our economic recovery, and the debt limit debate....long enough to lower the Treasury's credit rating....I FOR ONE, WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE REPUBLICANS FOR THEIR TREACHERY.....
I got my 26yr old son to vote for the first time this election. He pulled the lever for Obama et al. I don't know if we are a typical PA family but we are heavily Obama. I think only five out of the whole family votes Repuglican. Why? Well let's see we have gays in the family. We have well educated professional working women in the family. I have a down syndrome brother and elderly parents in the family. I have a handicapped vetern in the family. I have family working in the education system. Getting the picture?
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68074 Nov 6, 2012
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID wrote:
<quoted text>
I got my 26yr old son to vote for the first time this election. He pulled the lever for Obama et al. I don't know if we are a typical PA family but we are heavily Obama. I think only five out of the whole family votes Repuglican. Why? Well let's see we have gays in the family. We have well educated professional working women in the family. I have a down syndrome brother and elderly parents in the family. I have a handicapped vetern in the family. I have family working in the education system. Getting the picture?
Why? because you're a useful idiot for the left

save yourself a lot of writing dinglebrain

Location hidden

#68075 Nov 6, 2012
<quoted text>
Absolutely...and you also have several reasons in your family...to NEVER vote for someone, like Paul Ryan.....Good Luck...I've chilled some wine, for later....lol...
Starlight

United States

#68076 Nov 6, 2012
A woman in Florida was almost forbidden to vote today because she showed up at the polls wearing a tee shirt with MIT on it. The Massachusetts Institute of Technology tee shirt was mistaken for a shirt advocating Mitt Romney for president.

http://bocanewsnow.com/2012/11/06/woman-weari...
Starlight

United States

#68077 Nov 6, 2012
Ecuador is attracting interest as a place to retire for many Americans seeking a nice life on a low budget. Cuena has a climate of perpetual spring at an altitude of 8,000 on the equator and you can live for about $600/month.

Sounds better than Poland or Mexico to me.
You can see it on youtube.com
Spinach Pie

Ruston, LA

#68078 Nov 6, 2012
Starlight wrote:
Ecuador is attracting interest as a place to retire for many Americans seeking a nice life on a low budget. Cuena has a climate of perpetual spring at an altitude of 8,000 on the equator and you can live for about $600/month.
Sounds better than Poland or Mexico to me.
You can see it on youtube.com
Have you been there? A friend of mine worked down there for a while, and he said that there was a steady stream of people rushing across the border from Columbia to get away from the ongoing war between the "rebels" and the government.
Its the Internet Stupid

Emmaus, PA

#68079 Nov 7, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Absolutely...and you also have several reasons in your family...to NEVER vote for someone, like Paul Ryan.....Good Luck...I've chilled some wine, for later....lol...
I bet that wine tasted good!
Starlight

United States

#68080 Nov 7, 2012
Four more years of Obama may be bad for our people, but it will be great for Rush Limbaugh's radio show.
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#68081 Nov 7, 2012
Donald Trump Freaks Out on Twitter After Obama Wins Election

http://mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-t...

Location hidden

#68082 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
You bet....Congrats....Think the republicscum will still have the balls, to block everything, in the House?
Jesse

United States

#68083 Nov 7, 2012
Donald Trump Freaks Out on Twitter After Obama Wins Election
http://mashable.com/2012/11/06/trump-reacts-t...
I'd rather have Trump freak out than the stock market. There is a horrendous selloff going on today. It's the economy stupid. Now, the chickens are going to come home to roost thanks to the silly Obama voters.
Jesse

United States

#68084 Nov 7, 2012
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You bet....Congrats....Think the republicscum will still have the balls, to block everything, in the House?
cs

Political Science

Electronics

Life goes on
Jesse

United States

#68085 Nov 7, 2012
Starlight wrote:
Four more years of Obama may be bad for our people, but it will be great for Rush Limbaugh's radio show.
I never listen to Rush, but I might start listening to him now, just to keep up with what Obama is trying to pull that the mainstream media doesn't want the public to know about.
Jesse

United States

#68086 Nov 7, 2012
<quoted text>
Can anybody turn wine into tequila?
ITS THE INTERNET STUPID

Hamden, CT

#68087 Nov 7, 2012
America’s Chief Wizard Nate Silver Had the Best Election Night of Anybody and Here’s Why: a Guide

http://gawker.com/5958260/... ;{"type":"comme ntOffset","offset ":{"top":65, "left":10},"cal lback":"powwow_getCo mmentOffset_803401816269" }

Where most political pundits on TV and in the papers predicted a down-to-the-wire no-clear-favorite race between Obama and Romney, Silver gave Obama a 91 percent chance of winning on election day, and correctly forecast every state outcome as well. And not only did Silver pick Obama on November 6 — he'd been calling the president the favorite for the entire election cycle.

SEE AT LEAST I CAN SAY I TOLD YOU SO......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drake "Duppy Freestyle" ( & Pusha T Diss) (WSHH... 3 min BOSS KING MOSES 2
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 4 min Double Find 81,030
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,762,910
News Black candidate makes history as women advance ... 9 min Party With Farts 52
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 11 min Susanm 341,387
Did DRAKE just ETHER Pusha? 12 min BOSS KING MOSES 2
steph curry, draymond green,,,,, - winners ** 14 min BOSS KING MOSES 2
News 'It's about time': President Trump pardons late... 20 min NotSoDivineMsM 104
News President Donald Trump has demanded answers abo... 27 min fish and poi 349