Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh

There are 61645 comments on the blogs.courant.com story from Jan 25, 2009, titled Barack Obama to GOP: Dump Rush Limbaugh . In it, blogs.courant.com reports that:

This could get interesting. Obama v Limbaugh. #44 is telling the Rush Republicans to stop drinking Limbaugh's poisinous Kool-aid if they really want to contribute to change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at blogs.courant.com.

Starlight

United States

#67747 Oct 8, 2012
I wonder why they keep removing some of DingleBrain's posts?
Sobe

Emmaus, PA

#67748 Oct 8, 2012
Starlight wrote:
HOLY SHIT... ARE YOU ON THE WEST COAST? WHERE ARE ALL THOSE MEN SURROUNDING YOU WITH GUNS? NO BUDGET IN CA? CONGRATS I HOPE YOUR OUT AND DOING WELL...I WILL SEE HOW YOU ARE DOING IN NOV.
Sobe

Emmaus, PA

#67749 Oct 8, 2012
Starlight wrote:
BY THE WAY ALL MY OBNOXIOUS POSTS ARE STILL THERE??? ARE YOU DOING DRUGS AGAIN NOW THAT YOUR OUT....YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO REFORM... OTHER WISE OUR PRISON REFORM PROGRAMS AREN'T WORKING... AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS THAN... THE GOP TAKES THEM AWAY... HOW'S A GUY LIKE YOU SUPPOSE TO GET BACK ON HIS FEET WITHOUT HELP?
Sobe

Emmaus, PA

#67750 Oct 8, 2012
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
A whacky post even for a whackjob like DingleBrain.
What magic does a 2 AM post have for you? Are you an insomniac or something?
How about making some kind of sense, and posting something of substance at least once in a while instead of your silly weblinks that tend to be nonsensical.
You must be in a panic with Romney surging to take the lead over Obama with just a few weeks left to go. Don't worry DingleBrain, the country will do just fine without Obama in the Oval Office.
In the words of James Carville, "It's the economy stupid"
TRUST ME I WASN'T PLANNING ON STAYING UP TO FIND OUT LMAO... THERE IS THAT LITTLE TIME POSTED THING... THEN THERE IS THIS THING CALLED MATH.. YOU CAN ADD AND SUBTRACT NUMBERS AND GET RESULTS.... I WORK FOR A LIVING... I LIKE JERKING YOU AROUND BUT IT'S MORE OF A BORING HOBBY DURING WATCHING BORING TV. SILLY WEB LINKS? THEY DISSEMINATE FACTS OPPOSED TO JUST SPEWING LIES. I COULD JUST MAKE SHIT UP LIKE YOU AND ROMNEY AND POST NONSENSE. BUT THAT WOULD JUST ME AND MY OPINIONS. YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT OPINIONS? THEY ARE LIKE ASSHOLES EVERYONE HAS ONE AND THEY ALL STICK...
BUT YOUR AN INTELLIGENT GUY WHO POSTS YOUR DEEP THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS...LMAO..SERIOUSLY MY EYES ARE WATERING NOW...YOU CRACK ME UP....YOU NEED TO SEND ME SOME KOOL AID....I NEED A NEW DRINK.
Sobe

Emmaus, PA

#67751 Oct 8, 2012
http://i.imgur.com/sBVcv.jpg

I have found Starlight....
Sobe

Emmaus, PA

#67752 Oct 8, 2012
Romney calls for US military role in Syrian civil war

http://americablog.com/2012/10/romney-calls-u...

Hmmm up to number 8... 2148 up likes... that could be votes in nov

IT'S THE INTERNET STUPID.....
Sobe

Emmaus, PA

#67753 Oct 8, 2012
1 HR AGO....LET'S SEE IT'S 11PM MY TIME... THAT WOULD BE???? COMPUTERS HAVE CALCULATORS.... OH YEAH AND THE INTERNET!
Sobe

Emmaus, PA

#67755 Oct 8, 2012
I'M NOT A JETS FAN OR TEBOW FAN... BUT PUT THE GUY IN...SANCHEZ IS DONE...BORING TV GOOD NITE
Starlight

United States

#67756 Oct 9, 2012
Sobe wrote:
I'M NOT A JETS FAN OR TEBOW FAN... BUT PUT THE GUY IN...SANCHEZ IS DONE...BORING TV GOOD NITE
Any DingleBrain fans out there?
Starlight

United States

#67757 Oct 9, 2012
Yawn

I didn't think so
SOBE

Newington, CT

#67758 Oct 9, 2012
Jon Stewart on PBS: "Fox News is upset that empty headed puppets are trying to brainwash and indoctrinate Americans. Perhaps they could sue them for copyright infringement."

http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-tears-...

LMAO
SOBE

Newington, CT

#67759 Oct 9, 2012
Romney's Stake in Chinese Stocks
The GOP candidate invested in 10 Chinese companies recently—including ones that embezzled, partnered with Iran, and stole US trade secrets.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...

YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.....
SOBE

Newington, CT

#67760 Oct 9, 2012
The federal tax code has "loopholes that are giving incentives for companies that are shipping jobs overseas."

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...

TRUE! hEY HE MAY HAVE NOT DONE THE BEST JOB BUT AT LEAST HE DOESN'T CONSTANTLY SPEW LIES......
Starlight

United States

#67761 Oct 9, 2012
SOBE wrote:
The federal tax code has "loopholes that are giving incentives for companies that are shipping jobs overseas."
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/state...
TRUE! hEY HE MAY HAVE NOT DONE THE BEST JOB BUT AT LEAST HE DOESN'T CONSTANTLY SPEW LIES......
Ho Hum
The article states that Romney was correct, then it goes on to say that Obama was correct.

Who do you think dreams up the tax code DingleBrain? Do you think our congressmen come up with all the tax rules and exceptions etc?

Yawn and Yawn
Starlight

United States

#67762 Oct 9, 2012
SOBE wrote:
Romney's Stake in Chinese Stocks
The GOP candidate invested in 10 Chinese companies recently—including ones that embezzled, partnered with Iran, and stole US trade secrets.
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/r...
YOU JUST CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.....

Romney probably has invested in the companies that helped put the computer virus inside the Iranian nuclear reactor site too.

The Chinese companies are highly involved in all kinds of activities like this stuff. Didn't Al Gore go to California to pick up some campaign funds from the Chinese military? Did you have any thoughts on that? Or, was that something that you prefer to ignore. There is a story in the news now that Obama is getting funds from a money bundler in Shanghai.

I just figured out why you are always posting stuff from websites --- you don't really know very much about anything. Do you?
Starlight

United States

#67763 Oct 9, 2012
All we heard about a few weeks ago from DingleBrain was how the polls were showing that Obama had the election sewed up. Now that the polls show that Romney may win after all, DingleBrain is silent on the polls.

The consulate in Benghazi wanted more security but the Obama administration denied their request. We haven't had an ambassador killed since Jimmy Carter was president.
Spinach

Ruston, LA

#67764 Oct 9, 2012
Thursday is the VP debate. Ought to be interesting.

Biden is a self absorbed individual. Ryan is young.

The moderator would be pro democrat --- anybody surprised?

Who said that the middle class has been buried the past four years? That would be Joe Biden.

Goldman Sachs backed Obama four years ago, and this time they are backing Romney.

Ohio, Virginia, Florida, etc. are up for grabs and Obama is talking about Big Bird. Four dead in Benghazi and the White House tried to blame it on a video that was anti muslim.

Why has Obama skipped most of his CIA briefings?

I plan on voting for Mitt Romney and Ryan. I don't think America needs four more years like the last four went. We need action for jobs and real progress at energy independence for North America.

Chavez has won in Venezuela and he wants to meet Ahmedinejad for tea and sell more oil to china.
Spinach

Ruston, LA

#67765 Oct 9, 2012
Starlight wrote:
<quoted text>
Ho Hum
The article states that Romney was correct, then it goes on to say that Obama was correct.
Who do you think dreams up the tax code DingleBrain? Do you think our congressmen come up with all the tax rules and exceptions etc?
Yawn and Yawn
You still trying to reason with old DingleBrain. What a dunce he is. Why waste your time?

He doesn't get it and he won't get it.
Starlight

United States

#67767 Oct 9, 2012
Spinach wrote:
<quoted text>
You still trying to reason with old DingleBrain. What a dunce he is. Why waste your time?
He doesn't get it and he won't get it.

OMG, you wouldn't believe what DingleBrain wanted me to do yesterday ---- he/she wanted me to post something to them at 2 AM!!! What a whackjob & maybe some kind of pervert too!!!!

The VP debate has to go up against baseball playoffs and an NFL game. There might even be some college fb games on that night.

Take care and don't be a stranger in this thread.
Sobe

Emmaus, PA

#67768 Oct 9, 2012
Red text: Trend is worsening. Green text: Trend is improving

http://www.skymachines.com/US-National-Debt-P...

Notice when DUBYA left office...15.9% that would be red.
Notice Obama's first year....15.1% that would be green.

America are a bunch of stupid asses like the two douche bags arguing me on this post. If it was more than two maybe I would give more of a shit...good luck America your gonna need it..........stupid is as stupid does.....SEE YA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump claims witch hunt, says he's most hounded... 2 min Quirky 1,312
News More Republicans announce opposition to health-... 7 min Quirky 73
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Bob53 1,550,563
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 7 min Ronald 222
News GOP touts lower premiums, but other insurance c... 17 min CodeTalker 7
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min CodeTalker 275,255
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 29 min libtards is dumb 241,716
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 46 min For The Record 8,231
News POLL: Americans Trust James Comey Over Trump 1 hr democrat destroyer 736
More from around the web