HI Gov Gives Gay Marriage Bill To Law...

HI Gov Gives Gay Marriage Bill To Lawmakers

There are 1122 comments on the EDGE story from Aug 29, 2013, titled HI Gov Gives Gay Marriage Bill To Lawmakers. In it, EDGE reports that:

Gov. Neil Abercrombie on Wednesday presented state lawmakers with a draft of legislation that would legalize gay marriage in Hawaii.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

District 5

Honolulu, HI

#1186 Sep 25, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a nice clip of American Infidel with makeup and in his nurse outfit. I got a hard on just watching him!
The LA Smog must be destroying your brain, you sick twisted fck. Why don't you go and pollute your own Island Housing thread and leave us the fck alone? Beat it!

Since: Mar 07

Location hidden

#1187 Sep 25, 2013
American_Infidel wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's because Hollyweird is a propaganda tool for the left.
So, conservatives don't watch TV? And they can't find the "off" button when they choose to?

Who knew?

Your sort must be very weak minded, if you are so easily influenced by the scary "left", who are out there putting all sorts of different people on TV for all the world to see!

Since: Jun 11

AOL

#1188 Sep 25, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
So, conservatives don't watch TV? And they can't find the "off" button when they choose to?
Who knew?
Your sort must be very weak minded, if you are so easily influenced by the scary "left", who are out there putting all sorts of different people on TV for all the world to see!
Proving once again, he has no rational argument on the merits because there is no rational argument against marriage equality.
MarsH20

Honolulu, HI

#1189 Sep 27, 2013
Homosexuality is due to badly wired Daddy & Mommy issues, and not genetically passed through birth.
Few are able to work out their issues, But the majority do not due to immoral,self seeking selfish Godless generation.

AOL

#1190 Sep 27, 2013
Supreme Court:
"The liberty protected by the Fifth Amendment's Due Process Clause contains within it the prohibition against denying to any person the equal protection of the laws. While the Fifth Amendment itself withdraws from the Government the power to degrade or demean in the way this law does, the equal protection guarantee of the Fourteenth Amendment makes that Fifth Amendment right all the more specific and all the better understood and preserved." (Windsor)
Joe Balls

Honolulu, HI

#1192 Sep 27, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
Supreme Court:
"The liberty protected by the Fifth Amendment's Due Process Clause contains within it the prohibition against denying to any person the equal protection of the laws. While the Fifth Amendment itself withdraws from the Government the power to degrade or demean in the way this law does, the equal protection guarantee of the Fourteenth Amendment makes that Fifth Amendment right all the more specific and all the better understood and preserved." (Windsor)
If it were the SuperFerry that caused the massive fish killing molasses spill...Holy Crap !! we'd see thousands upon thousand of haole members of the Sierra Club from the mainland flocking here in droves to raise hell...Demanding the SuperFerry's owners be thrown into jail and fined a trillion dollars. We'd see fake liberal judges handpicked by the regime impose the toughest sentence and fines in Hawaii's history. We'd see the local eco terrorists kooks forming a human chain around the molasses on their surfboards....smashing in windshields, flattening tires of SuperFerry customers (sound familiar??) BUT because it was Matson, the protected monopoly of the regime not a peep from the Sierra Club, hardly any news coverage, no fines, no one gets fired, no one resigns, etc...

More proof of the laughable, blatant corruption of this 50 year Democrat regime.
Splat

Honolulu, HI

#1193 Sep 27, 2013
Joe Balls wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were the SuperFerry that caused the massive fish killing molasses spill...Holy Crap !! we'd see thousands upon thousand of haole members of the Sierra Club from the mainland flocking here in droves to raise hell...Demanding the SuperFerry's owners be thrown into jail and fined a trillion dollars. We'd see fake liberal judges handpicked by the regime impose the toughest sentence and fines in Hawaii's history. We'd see the local eco terrorists kooks forming a human chain around the molasses on their surfboards....smashing in windshields, flattening tires of SuperFerry customers (sound familiar??) BUT because it was Matson, the protected monopoly of the regime not a peep from the Sierra Club, hardly any news coverage, no fines, no one gets fired, no one resigns, etc...
More proof of the laughable, blatant corruption of this 50 year Democrat regime.
"splat"
Democrat

Leander, TX

#1195 Sep 27, 2013
MarsH20 wrote:
Homosexuality is due to badly wired Daddy & Mommy issues, and not genetically passed through birth.
Few are able to work out their issues, But the majority do not due to immoral,self seeking selfish Godless generation.
Coupled with the inability to deal with the opposite sex, they turn to perversion to cope with the rejection. Why work for it when you can get sex by just having a pulse. It's been rationalized ad nauseum, but it's about sex.
Dingo Boy

United States

#1196 Sep 27, 2013
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Coupled with the inability to deal with the opposite sex, they turn to perversion to cope with the rejection. Why work for it when you can get sex by just having a pulse. It's been rationalized ad nauseum, but it's about sex.
You put on your Tonto costume and I'll be the Long Ranger and we will ride together and howl at the moon.

“THE JOURNEY OF A 1000 MILES”

Since: Aug 08

BEGINS WITH JUST ONE STEP:-)

#1197 Sep 27, 2013
Democrat wrote:
You're just upset because you AIN'T getting none......lol!!!
Democrat

Leander, TX

#1198 Sep 27, 2013
Dingo Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You put on your Tonto costume and I'll be the Long Ranger and we will ride together and howl at the moon.
That's "bark" actually, but anyhowl...Dingo Boy don't like feathers.
Democrat

Leander, TX

#1199 Sep 27, 2013
NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just upset because you AIN'T getting none......lol!!!
Are you really laughing at your reply?
Lawmaker

Honolulu, HI

#1200 Sep 29, 2013
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't whine when you drag your knuckles while walking and claim it was work related. So glad i am around to see you visibly suffer.
JRB

Honolulu, HI

#1201 Sep 30, 2013
Dingo Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean you will put on your short dress and we will pretend your a young babe ready to party. Your hoping someone rides you like a mare in heat you little LA fairy. All the disco young black studs will laugh their azz off. The only thing that you will attract is old sick azz perverted buzzards and flies.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#1202 Sep 30, 2013
Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations. You just equated your Mom's marriage to her being just a bitch in a puppy farm. Hope you don't mind if I use a better moral compass than yours.
Gurus black pimp daddy

Honolulu, HI

#1203 Sep 30, 2013
Dingo Boy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you realize that you are a adult or what? You change you name unlike you change your soiled undies. First off you voted for Obama in 2008 which makes me angry. Your a Obamanite. I think your a Obama sheeple in wolfs clothing. Using reverse methods to boost the Democrats and Obama is not fooling me FOOL. This LA Guru spiel is bull shyt. You are a BLACK MAN trying to fool us and it is not working. Go jive someone that will fall for your little gay bytch personality flip flopping, this is 1 poster who is not falling for your obvious BS.
Guru

Honolulu, HI

#1204 Sep 30, 2013
Gurus black pimp daddy wrote:
<quoted text>This LA Guru spiel is bull shyt. You are a BLACK MAN trying to fool us and it is not working.
You are full of it - I am not a BLACK MAN (but I am black by insemination).
GoatBoy

Honolulu, HI

#1206 Oct 7, 2013
Not Yet Equal wrote:
<quoted text>
You call me stupid, yet accuse me of not being humble. hmmmm.
Deny the law if you must, but marriage has firmly been established as a fundamental right of all persons on 14 occasions by the Supreme Court. That means restrictions can only be made if they provide a compelling and legitimate government interest. Restrictions on gender provide no such interest. The only compelling interests involve protecting children and others, with restrictions on age, informed consent, incest and number.
If you want to deny to others the rights you expect for yourself, you need to demonstrate a compelling interest for doing so, and gender fails that test.
I want to marry my goat, can we tweek this so we can "tie the nut?" This is my fundamental right! Me and goat want equal rights too. "Im Hay and Im Proud!"
Here is a clue

Honolulu, HI

#1207 Oct 7, 2013
Guru wrote:
<quoted text>
You are full of it - I am not a BLACK MAN (but I am black by insemination).
You just admitted that you love getting inseminated by any black dude available. This confirms your struggle with racial divide. Your a queer white man that has a black man fetish. Is this why you posts hundreds of comment on the Honolulu forum and not on a local LA topixs? Looks that way and now we understand why you bother a island state like Hawaii. You are looking for a black dude living in Hawaii. When they respond you play with yourself which is fcking as strange as LA. Disgusting Guru sooooooo DISGUSTING.

AOL

#1208 Oct 7, 2013
GoatBoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to marry my goat, can we tweek this so we can "tie the nut?" This is my fundamental right! Me and goat want equal rights too. "Im Hay and Im Proud!"
Thanks for once again demonstrating the arguments against treating same sex couples equally under all of the laws currently in effect for opposite sex couples are simply irrational and absurd.

If you ever find an animal that can pass the requirements on both age and informed consent, before trying to get it recognized as human, I suggest you tour the world, and make millions. But if you decide to marry such an animal, remember it would be smart enough to divorce you and take half of your stuff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kentucky clerk defies order, refuses to issue s... 4 min NorCal Native 330
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Incognito4Ever 1,276,307
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Agents of Corruption 340,923
News GOP establishment plans Trump takedown 5 min Synque 33
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min HILLARY 2016 193,792
News 4 GOP candidates sign anti-gay marriage pledge 6 min RalphB 266
News 'Anchor baby' fight scrambles Republican field 9 min Taletha 218
News Donald Trump: Jorge Ramos 'like a madman' 57 min Rob H 193
More from around the web