Army officer refused surrender, saved lives in ambush

Sep 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

The Medal of Honor is worn by Army Staff Sgt. Ty Michael Carter. Carter was awarded the medal for conspicuous gallantry at the White House on Aug. 26. WASHINGTON - The insurgent ambush was well-planned and executed.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

I watched that ceremony as our Osama-killing President awarded Carter with the MOH. It is great to watch the way the troops are always excited to meet their great Commander-in-Chief.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

Watch their little faces the next time he is around. They can't stand him, and who can lame them? The only time we walked away, and left our people in trouble, and they died was at Benghazi.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2013

Judged:

The BenghaziDECEPTION was done because his attention was on the election, the advisors wanted to make him look foolish.
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I watched that ceremony as our Osama-killing President awarded Carter with the MOH. It is great to watch the way the troops are always excited to meet their great Commander-in-Chief.
THE COMMANDER IN SHIT? you mean the one who single handedly got bin lauden? with NO HELP WHAT SO EVER FROM OUR MARINES & SEALS? LOL! lol! YOUR FUNNY, MARINE!
Mike

Wesley Chapel, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Judged:

Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Obama can't stand these ceremony's. Obama can't stand the fact that there is a person in the same room as him that is more of a man and a leader. But on a daily basis the White House custodial staff is more honorable than this incompetent idiot we have now.

Fake Marine holds a incompetent boob of a President in such high regards .....priceless

“Obama tells the right to...”

Since: Jun 07

shhhh... STFU, you lost...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2013

Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama can't stand these ceremony's. Obama can't stand the fact that there is a person in the same room as him that is more of a man and a leader. But on a daily basis the White House custodial staff is more honorable than this incompetent idiot we have now.
Fake Marine holds a incompetent boob of a President in such high regards .....priceless
Did that help you feel better about losing to Obama twice... I'm still happy about it. YOU LOSER, STFU!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••