Spanish Ad Blasts Obama as 'Deporter-...

Spanish Ad Blasts Obama as 'Deporter-in-Chief'

There are 11 comments on the WTMA-AM North Charleston story from Aug 7, 2012, titled Spanish Ad Blasts Obama as 'Deporter-in-Chief'. In it, WTMA-AM North Charleston reports that:

A Spanish-language TV ad from a Nevada conservative group is taking direct aim at a top source of Hispanic angst about President Obama: his first-term record of unprecedented immigrant deportations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTMA-AM North Charleston.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 Aug 7, 2012
"not all Hispanic voters support amnesty. Of Hispanic voters, 37% of Hispanics supported deporting illegal immigrants rather than fining them and than giving them a pathway to citizenship. So the pro-immigration Hispanics vote in 2008 was only 5.4% of the total vote."

http://super-economy.blogspot.com/2010/05/his...
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#2 Aug 8, 2012
What really gets to me is the fact that we live in a Democracy which means that the laws and policies of the government are supposed to be decided by the majority. Instead we are told that things will be done way that the minority of people in this country want them done to benefit the minority of people and if we oppose doing things the way the minority wants we are all racists and persecuting the minority.
Our politicians are telling us that the majority of people are wrong and do not know what is best for them. The majority say we need less government spending, the politicians say no we need to spend more. The majority say we need less government control in our lives. The politicians says we need more. The majority say enforce immigration laws. The politicians say we need to eliminate them.
When I say politician I am not only talking about those who seek public office. I am talking about all political activists, media personalities, lobbyists and other bottom dwellers who would sell out their fellow citizens to make a buck and gain power.
Responsibility

Redwood City, CA

#3 Aug 8, 2012
Well those republicants need those "brown votes"

And the mudslinging source is - American Principles in Action, one of those conservative groups.

“Do you like my abs? ”

Since: May 11

San Gabriel, CA

#4 Aug 8, 2012
How funny. Conservatives are now assimilating and finally speaking Spanish.

LOL

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#5 Aug 8, 2012
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
What really gets to me is the fact that we live in a Democracy which means that the laws and policies of the government are supposed to be decided by the majority. Instead we are told that things will be done way that the minority of people in this country want them done to benefit the minority of people and if we oppose doing things the way the minority wants we are all racists and persecuting the minority.
Our politicians are telling us that the majority of people are wrong and do not know what is best for them. The majority say we need less government spending, the politicians say no we need to spend more. The majority say we need less government control in our lives. The politicians says we need more. The majority say enforce immigration laws. The politicians say we need to eliminate them.
When I say politician I am not only talking about those who seek public office. I am talking about all political activists, media personalities, lobbyists and other bottom dwellers who would sell out their fellow citizens to make a buck and gain power.
Sorry, we do not live in a Democracy, we live in a Republic governed by a Constitution.

I expect our government to follow the laws already on the books and not make up the rules as they go along on the fly.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#6 Aug 8, 2012
The Infamous Rico wrote:
How funny. Conservatives are now assimilating and finally speaking Spanish.
LOL
Spanish is the language of the illegal.
Annie

Naperville, IL

#7 Aug 8, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Spanish is the language of the illegal.
DUH we already know that.
Wendy Brinn

United States

#8 Aug 9, 2012
We don't owe any Hispanic anything! They're rude, repulsive and have a huge entitlement issue. Nobody asked them to come here. If a Hispanic doesn't like how things are in America, then go the hell back to where you came from. I hate them all.
Ted

Courtland, AL

#9 Aug 9, 2012
Wendy Brinn wrote:
We don't owe any Hispanic anything! They're rude, repulsive and have a huge entitlement issue. Nobody asked them to come here. If a Hispanic doesn't like how things are in America, then go the hell back to where you came from. I hate them all.
AMEN Wendy!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#10 Aug 9, 2012
spytheweb wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, we do not live in a Democracy, we live in a Republic governed by a Constitution.
I expect our government to follow the laws already on the books and not make up the rules as they go along on the fly.
Actually we live in a democratic republic. Still the majority is supposed to rule under the limitations put in place by the constitution to protect the rights of all. Minority rule has never proven to be a successful form of government.
I was taught at an early age to not judge people solely by their appearance, race, ethnic background, etc. yet the media, our political leaders and most ethnic and racially based political organizations want us to do just that. They openly profile people’s political beliefs and are rarely if ever called out for doing so. They are trying to divide our nation based on race, ethnic background and even income and sadly most Americans are buying it.
Not all white people are wealthy racists. In fact the less educated people of all races are the more racist they tend to be. Wealthy educated racists tend to be those that are politically active and trying to get the poor and ignorant to follow them.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Aug 9, 2012
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN Wendy!
Indeed they are rude AND loud. And they are killing too many Americans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court To Hear Arguments In Case Of Bake... 1 min EdmondWA 289
News Donald Trump challenges Rex Tillerson to compar... 1 min Red Crosse 183
News Little has happened in 2 months since Trump dec... 2 min Dee Dee Dee 13
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 2 min Clearwater 36,011
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,617,129
News GOP health bill all but dead; McCain again deal... 3 min spud 490
News Republicans blame Senate GOP for stalled Washin... 4 min okimar 34
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 6 min hawaiian punch 196
News America's deadliest shooting incidents are gett... 19 min RiccardoFire 426
News Trump gets Obamacare reform started 54 min Red Crosse 53
More from around the web