FBI probes California deputy's killin...

FBI probes California deputy's killing of boy with toy gun

There are 13 comments on the Yahoo! story from Oct 26, 2013, titled FBI probes California deputy's killing of boy with toy gun. In it, Yahoo! reports that:

The FBI has launched an independent investigation into a deputy sheriff's killing of a 13-year-old boy while he was walking to a friend's house this week to return a replica of an assault rifle, a spokesman said on Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Yahoo!.

Gary

Bellingham, WA

#2 Oct 26, 2013
Granted, some replicas look just like the real
thing, but a police officer has to use some
discretion with kids.

The kid's name was Cruz? Hispanic? That
opens a can of worms. Profiling? Jeez.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#3 Oct 26, 2013
Gary wrote:
Granted, some replicas look just like the real
thing, but a police officer has to use some
discretion with kids.
The kid's name was Cruz? Hispanic? That
opens a can of worms. Profiling? Jeez.
Profiling really? I suppose the cop asked his name first and then decided to shoot
fingiswold

Elizabethtown, KY

#4 Oct 26, 2013
Hang the deputy.
lolol

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Oct 26, 2013
The boy was dead 10 seconds after the officers radiod the call they spotted someone with a gun. Hardly time to exit the car, hide behind the door, give 2 call outs to drop they toy, wait for him to drop it before shooting him. All the had was a startled boy that was facing away from them turning to see who was shouting, no time for the kid to realize who they were, what they wanted before eight 9mm slugs were heading his way. The faxt most of the hits entered from his right side indicates he hadn't even had the time for more than a quarter turn before being shot. That police dept and city is going to be missing a ton of money before te boys parents are thru with them.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#6 Oct 26, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Profiling really? I suppose the cop asked his name first and then decided to shoot
Profiling doesn't depend on a name.
It depends on appearance.
Hispanic name? Probably Hispanic appearance.
That's all it takes some places.

Surely you understand that.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#7 Oct 26, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Profiling doesn't depend on a name.
It depends on appearance.
Hispanic name? Probably Hispanic appearance.
That's all it takes some places.
Surely you understand that.
Was the boy wearing his NAME on his shirt? How could the cop racial profile? The kid shouldn't have been carrying a replica of an ak47.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#8 Oct 26, 2013
Gary wrote:
<quoted text>
Profiling doesn't depend on a name.
It depends on appearance.
Hispanic name? Probably Hispanic appearance.
That's all it takes some places.
Surely you understand that.
When you see someone waLKING DOWN THE STREET WITH A GUN, you stop him.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#9 Oct 26, 2013
Another case of, SUICIDE BY COP. bury him and pray over dinner.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

#10 Oct 26, 2013
You may be colorblind but the pigs aren't. They shouldn't be shooting kids with BB guns.
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Was the boy wearing his NAME on his shirt? How could the cop racial profile? The kid shouldn't have been carrying a replica of an ak47.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#11 Oct 27, 2013
TOPIX
THESE
POP UPS
SUCKKKK!

Thanks for selling out
your posters.
No wonder your numbers
are dwindling.
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#12 Oct 27, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>When you see someone waLKING DOWN THE STREET WITH A GUN, you stop him.
And kill him, asshat?
fingiswold

Kathleen, GA

#13 Oct 27, 2013
RayOne wrote:
Another case of, SUICIDE BY COP. bury him and pray over dinner.
Pray for a clue, you moron. NO evidence of "suicide by cop," though many here wish you'd go that route.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#14 Oct 28, 2013
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
And kill him, asshat?
Sure are an angry scum aren't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,419,338
News The Latest: Trump gets support from leader of '... 5 min Death on 2 Legs 4
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 5 min syamsu 205,068
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Faux News Is BS 239,565
News Lunch Lady Told First Grader He Couldn't Have L... (Nov '14) 6 min Actual Science 8
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 22 min Go Blue Forever 54
News Republicans outraged over reported delay of Cli... 29 min brad 2
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 30 min Go Blue Forever 79
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 hr Yeah 393,301
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 6 hr Surgit Tempestas 7,854
More from around the web