Sarah Palin's Mistakes: A compilation

Posted in the US News Forum

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#1 Sep 28, 2008
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2008/8/29/15114...

This diary aims to sum up everything we've learned about Sarah Palin, presumptive Republican VP candidate, just within the first 24 hours of her announcement.

go to the site above and read the details...
what a mistake she is!
CYNTHIA HURTT

United States

#2 Oct 1, 2008
Does Sarah Palin have a professional degree? Alaskan Governor Sarah Palin attended the following schools Hawaii Pacific University (Fall 1982), North Idaho College (Spring 1983 & Fall 1983), University of Idaho (Fall 1984 - Spring 1985), Matanuska-Susitna College (Fall 1985) and she finally received a bachelor's degree in communications-journalism from the University of Idaho (Spring 1986, Fall 1986 and Spring 1987). Palin’sr stated foreign policy experience: Alaska is close to Russia. Energy experience: Palin’s claim about Alaska producing 20 percent of America’s domestic energy supply is “not true. Not even close.” In fact,“Alaska’s share of domestic energy production was 3.5 percent. Commander In Chief: She supports US bombing raids inside Pakistan, after John McCain said the candidates should stay silent on the issue. It is obvious that she does not read magazines or is afraid to share what she reads.
Senator John McCain did not use good judgment once again. He should be ashamed for choosing Sarah Palin as his running mate. If she was chosen so that Senator McCain would receive the women vote, Senator McCain is suggesting that women are dumb!
Beth

Council Bluffs, IA

#3 Oct 2, 2008
She also says the reason she supports "Under God" in the Pledge of Allegiance is because "If it was good enough for the founding fathers it's good enough for me." Someone should tell her that the Pledge wasn't even written until more than 100 years after the founding fathers did their thing, and the "Under God" wasn't even added until 1954. This woman doesn't have a clue about any area of politics, as far as I can see, she simply rose to high office because she's power hungry, and in her quest to reach that office she doesn't concern herself with how many bodies she leaves littering the path. The Republicans all think comments on her family failures should be off the table, but they continue to tout her as a "good mother" as part of her appeal. Funny the R's didn't consider Jamie Lynn Spears' teen pregnancy as "off the table," instead, they pointed to it as a "symptom" of Liberal idealism. The idea of Christian Conservatives backing her is beyond the pale, and I guess that's just a "symptom" itself, of the hypocrisy that can be rife in Christian Conservatism. The Christians I know don't condone lying. As for stupidity, as the saying goes, I can be patient with stupidity, but not with those who are proud of it.
Beth of iowa

Council Bluffs, IA

#4 Oct 2, 2008
I just posted the above "Under God" piece; but I'm sure not from Baton Rouge, so I'm not sure where you got that.
Chris

Sarasota, FL

#5 Oct 3, 2008
Sarah Palin is an insult to the voting population's intelligence. She sounds more like she's answering questions in a beauty pageant than a political debate. She is very good at avoiding the issues and seems to dance around every question she is asked, as well as make totally unfounded statements. Send her back to Alaska, please.
donkeyman

Midland, OR

#6 Oct 3, 2008
sarah made biden out to be the fool he is. you want change in wash.? oh yea, your going to get it with this idiot.tell us again doofus how you did it 35 yrs. ago. go home biden and take barney frank with you. also while im on the soap box.VOTE EVERYONE THAT VOTES FOR THE BAILOUT, OUT OF OFFICE. especilly the democrats going along with bush on the bailout.
Frank

Belgium

#7 Oct 3, 2008
I am a European and can't belief the US republican's are so blind. Palin to us looks like your stereotype US stupid that we see in films. These type of girls that were popular in High school for their tits and ass but not for their brains. It is really incredible seeing her not being able to answer what she reads to keep up to date. My 11 year old son would have done better... C'mon, you can't be taken seriously as a US citizen if McCain and Palin gets chosen....
Republican Gone Democract

Stockton, CA

#8 Oct 8, 2008
Someone looking in is absolutely correct. Thanks Frank. I really want to repeat what you said.

I am a European and can't belief the US republican's are so blind. Palin to us looks like your stereotype US stupid that we see in films. These type of girls that were popular in High school for their tits and ass but not for their brains. It is really incredible seeing her not being able to answer what she reads to keep up to date. My 11 year old son would have done better... C'mon, you can't be taken seriously as a US citizen if McCain and Palin gets chosen....
Republican Gone Democract

Stockton, CA

#9 Oct 8, 2008
VOTE EVERYONE THAT VOTES FOR THE BAILOUT, OUT OF OFFICE. especilly the democrats going along with bush on the bailout.

Does this make sense? Doggonit Joe Six Pack! McCain voted for the bailout along with many republications.
gangsta

Jordan

#10 Oct 29, 2008
ladies and gents, fellow readers....from what i feel i believe that the democrates will win, thats what the people at the top of the pryimad want...to show that ah..america is really going through change to fool the public once again...i have a huge feeling that obama will be another kenedy or martin luther king...hel have a freak accident and Biden wil take in charge....if the republicans manage to win this one there is definatley some injustice being done behind closed doors..
gangsta

Jordan

#11 Oct 29, 2008
if democracy really existed...then why isint Bush being charged for his war crims in a supreme court?
gangsta

Jordan

#12 Oct 29, 2008
as for palin...wow...i admire her stupidty....she really represents the weakness of america...complete ignorance and lack of knowledge of ANYTHING...i would have sex with her though...
Andy Scene

Manchester, CT

#13 Nov 6, 2008
John McCain an Sarah Palin answer questions as if they're always being challenged. They are always defensive.
Mirah

Massillon, OH

#14 Dec 2, 2009
Through out the whole Presidential Elecetion she
pretty much had me confused about everything she said.
Phear Me

Glen Head, NY

#15 Apr 20, 2010
gangsta wrote:
as for palin...wow...i admire her stupidty....she really represents the weakness of america...complete ignorance and lack of knowledge of ANYTHING...i would have sex with her though...
um, lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DEATH 1,223,505
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min Denisova 161,725
News Sadie Robertson Defends Her Faith, Family and P... 4 min Black Thug Annie 6
News Poll: Hillary Clinton most admired woman 5 min Le Jimbo 840
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min OzRitz 52,988
News Gay marriage (Mar '13) 7 min Belle Sexton 59,490
News Obama blasts Baltimore rioters but cites 'slow-... 15 min goonsquad 61
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 16 min Cheech the Conser... 1,040
News Riots in Baltimore raise questions about police... 16 min xxxrayted 428
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 23 min Brian_G 326,015
More from around the web