Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash...

Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Marriage Passes

There are 17556 comments on the NBC Chicago story from Jan 7, 2013, titled Church Leaders Vow Political Backlash if Gay Marriage Passes. In it, NBC Chicago reports that:

Leaders of several Chicago-area African American churches on Monday urged state lawmakers to vote against pending legislation that would allow same-sex marriage in Illinois.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Chicago.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#3067 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
I wonder if NoQ talks out in public like he posts on here?? I mean if he does he must get his azz kicked ALOT........
the ONLY reason he does it here...nobody can 'get him' hiding behind that computer screen
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#3068 Feb 26, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>the ONLY reason he does it here...nobody can 'get him' hiding behind that computer screen
I bet NoQ is a fat pot bellied bald out of shape 40 year old who lives in his moms basement....Or he is a member of the KKK he is toothless has nickname "bubba" and his dicky is so small it is a inny not an outty. Oh and the fat bald also applies to second.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Kansas City, MO.

#3069 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet NoQ is a fat pot bellied bald out of shape 40 year old who lives in his moms basement....Or he is a member of the KKK he is toothless has nickname "bubba" and his dicky is so small it is a inny not an outty. Oh and the fat bald also applies to second.
it is really a old troll in lockdown (R1). Right about bald and fat. He posted his pic before. Like 350+lbs!
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#3070 Feb 26, 2013
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>it is really a old troll in lockdown (R1). Right about bald and fat. He posted his pic before. Like 350+lbs!
Notice how these racist hate filled bigoted piles of trash always are fat bald and inbred I am sure...There worthless and weak and they make threats they could never carry out. I know a guy who is gay. He is built like a football player or all star wrestler type build...Would love to watch these fat inbreds call him names..He would snap there neck or just bend them over ...lol

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#3071 Feb 26, 2013
Same sex marriage is taboo.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#3072 Feb 26, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
Same sex marriage is taboo.
So was a black marrying a white 50 eyars ago..Lucky as we grow up and progress times and thinsg change...Your nazi fascism is dying and no one wants your vile evil hate anymore hitler.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#3074 Feb 26, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Any marriage....really? How many pregnancies might occur in a same sex relation ship, male or female? Why is there a sudden need to regulate SSRs now?
<quoted text>
Yes.....however considering the fact that the overwhelming majority of the population are not only attracted to the opposite sex, marry the opposite sex, annnnnnnnd engage in sexual relations with the opposite sex, any stabilizing effect marriage has, is really about husbands, wives, and their children. If the sex organs of the married couple DO NOT effect the stability factor, then there's no need to redefine marriage at all.
Really? Any
Yes..... any. Do you think it will just go away because you have a problem with gay people?
Pietro Armando

Bedford, MA

#3075 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
<quoted text>
So was a black marrying a white 50 eyars ago..Lucky as we grow up and progress times and thinsg change...Your nazi fascism is dying and no one wants your vile evil hate anymore hitler.
But not in mid 19th century NYC when interracial marriages occurred. Imagine that! Interracial marriage legal in New York City around the time of the Civil War. Gee.....who would've thunk it. So the Virginia ban was enacted how many years after that?
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#3076 Feb 26, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO funny [email protected] You should start a [email protected] comedy club. I'm not your beloved R1, Queer. I'm not fat, bald, nor over weight. So try again you POS
Yeah, we know.... that's why you're still a virgin. Can't get it up for women, can you? Poor little closet queen.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#3077 Feb 26, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
It's been proven the lesbians have sex with animals, usually their dog,to get sexual gratification because they can't stand to be with a man. What kind of dog does you, bitc.h????
Oh puh-leez. It's been proven that you are a raging closet queen.
Xavier Breath

West New York, NJ

#3079 Feb 26, 2013
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
TooManyLaws, you probably get your A$$ kicked a lot but I don't. You lie about everything, even who you are, just like all Queers lie. You are not the brightest bulb on the tree, that's for sure. Now go get your SHlT packed and ride one of your trikes awhile. You fking [email protected]
You lie about everything, even who you are. But it doesn't stop all those daydreams in your head, does it? It pretty obvious.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3080 Feb 26, 2013
Quest wrote:
<quoted text>
While calling all bigots Nazis is not realistic, anyone who allows their irrational fear and hatred of an entire group of people to cause them to work to strip away that group's basic civil and human rights share some of the characteristics of Hitler's Own.
Should all left leaning bigots be called communists? The Communist philosophy is equal, no distinctions should be made regarding class, ethnicity, and we can now add, thanks to some Amerikan communists, gender as well. No distinctions at all. No sense keeping Mother's Day, and Fathers Day, Get rid of those, no more women's locker rooms, and men's locker rooms, etc. Let's not forget about religion, no self respecting leftist has need for that, after all there is no God.

Suppose the state chose not to recognize any marriage, or any other interpersonal human relationship, other than perhaps blood relatives. Would marriage then, no longer be a right?
And there are people who post on these threads who propose incarcerating, criminalizing, raping and exterminating gay Americans.
As there are who propose harming religious people, particularly Christians, in some of the same manner. Interesting, Islam, seems to get a pass.
They are indeed just like Nazis. The only thing missing is the power to make their sick visions come to life.
They are indeed just like Communists. Stalin's regime was far more brutal, and lasted longer, than Hitler's. Yet there are Americans of the left leaning persuasion, who think he was just a swell guy, and communism wasn't that bad.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#3082 Feb 26, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes..... any. Do you think it will just go away because you have a problem with gay people?
Do you think plural marriage will go away because you have a problem with poly people?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3083 Feb 26, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think plural marriage will go away because you have a problem with poly people?
Here is how you call the pigs.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#3084 Feb 26, 2013
sickofit wrote:
Oh and there is the biggest most nasty nazi freak of all......NoQ should be NoIQ...
Okay Comrade. "Sickofit" should be hammer and sick-ell-it. Are you a true libertarian as you say? If so you should be against ANY government recognition, and/or regulation of marriage.
sickofit

Owatonna, MN

#3085 Feb 26, 2013
NoQ=NoIQ..........What a nasty vile trash.

“Vita e' Bella.”

Location hidden

#3086 Feb 26, 2013
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is how you call the pigs.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PJxXDciVBWUXX
Porky Pig just showed up. He wants to know when the rest of the left wing looney tunes are going to show up?

:)

Location hidden

#3087 Feb 26, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Should all left leaning bigots be called communists?.
Only if they really are. And while a few might be, most are not.
And there are many people who call all liberals communists, some on these threads.

Left leaning liberals, in general, don't seem to be quite as keen to strip away basic civil and human rights from other folks, as some of the right leaning folks seem to be.

Labels are always problematic. Actions speak louder.

Location hidden

#3088 Feb 26, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
There doesn't seem to be many who are interested in marrying more than one at a time outside of a few conservative religious sects, at the moment.

Most of the positive discussion points on polygamy today seem to be from anti gay-marriage folks using polygamy as a straw man in lieu of a rational argument against same sex marriage itself.

People such as yourself.

But only the future will tell.

Location hidden

#3089 Feb 26, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
They are indeed just like Communists. Stalin's regime was far more brutal, and lasted longer, than Hitler's. Yet there are Americans of the left leaning persuasion, who think he was just a swell guy, and communism wasn't that bad.
I have never heard Stalin referred to as a "swell guy" by any left-leaning person of my acquaintance. Does this happen often?

And, really, what does gay folks marrying have to do with communism?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Dr Guru 216,653
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 5 min An NFL Fan 3,304
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 8 min DanFromSmithville 199,229
News Michelle Obama to visit Africa to highlight gir... 10 min tomin cali 17
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 12 min Mikey 6,616
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 14 min Fukanig 231
News Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit ... 17 min tomin cali 32
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min woodtick57 1,394,914
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 31 min Go Blue Forever 1,295
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 42 min Taletha 16 387,954
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 4 hr abc 177
More from around the web