Jamie Dupree's Washington Insider: Se...

Jamie Dupree's Washington Insider: Searching for common ground on immigration reform

There are 2 comments on the WSB-TV story from Jan 30, 2013, titled Jamie Dupree's Washington Insider: Searching for common ground on immigration reform. In it, WSB-TV reports that:

The immigration reform plans issued this week by President Obama and a bipartisan group of Senators share some of the same goals but have some key differences as well, as both sides prepare for what may be a difficult battle on how best to deal with illegal immigration in the U.S. Both plans envision a path to citizenship for the roughly 11 million ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WSB-TV.

Magadala

Lakebay, WA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
The only way to fix our "broken" immigration system is through enforcement, nothing else. Sound draconian? I think not! The stupidity is for out "leaders" to even think that another amnesty will fix the problem that was started with the first amnesty. OBVIOUSLY amnesty doesn't work!!!!

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#2 Feb 1, 2013
It's not reform, it's amnesty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Crow__ 190,487
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min ChristineM 11,075
News Bobby Jindal: Arrest Mayors of Sanctuary Cities... 5 min Synque 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min sonicfilter 1,264,683
News Donald Trump explains why there won't be anothe... 12 min Big Knob 27
News Hillary Clinton is promising that all homes wil... 29 min RayOne 128
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 52 min Quirky 336,919
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru MD CEO CFO 194,741
News 5 things about Congress' fight over Planned Par... 2 hr Chicopee 58
More from around the web