Ariz. to trim voting if citizenship p...

Ariz. to trim voting if citizenship proof lacking

There are 38 comments on the Boston Herald story from Oct 7, 2013, titled Ariz. to trim voting if citizenship proof lacking. In it, Boston Herald reports that:

Arizona officials will seek to ban residents from voting in statewide races if they can't prove citizenship - a move that critics called vindictive in light of a recent U.S. Supreme Court ruling that said the state couldn't require such documentation to cast ballots for federal offices.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Boston Herald.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Too BAD

Las Vegas, NV

#1 Oct 8, 2013
Voting is a right of the American Citizen. This is plain and simple. WTF is wrong with the court system.
Wets are NOT allowed to vote. Keep up the good work Arizona!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#2 Oct 8, 2013
Ah, the Teabagging GOPasaurs trying to prevent citizens from voting once again!

They just don't learn.
Mothra

United States

#3 Oct 8, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Ah, the Teabagging GOPasaurs trying to prevent citizens from voting once again!
They just don't learn.
There's a difference between 'citizens' and 'residents', dimwit.

Since: Feb 07

Whitman,Ma

#4 Oct 8, 2013
Only the Democrats care that non-citizens vote.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#5 Oct 8, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference between 'citizens' and 'residents', dimwit.
And the GOPasaurs are trying to keep CITIZENS from voting, as usual.
Debts Collector

Fishers, IN

#6 Oct 8, 2013
think vote! Barry Obama?!!;-000
Debts Collector

Fishers, IN

#7 Oct 8, 2013
Mothra wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a difference between 'citizens' and 'residents', dimwit.
does AZ missed count your vote??????????;-00
see the light

El Paso, TX

#8 Oct 9, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
Ah, the Teabagging GOPasaurs trying to prevent citizens from voting once again!
They just don't learn.
Only people we don't want to vote are ILLEGALS. Clearly any old mexican or terrorist should be allowed to vote according to you. You people don't care what Country their from. Just vote for Democrappers.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#9 Oct 9, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Only people we don't want to vote are ILLEGALS. Clearly any old mexican or terrorist should be allowed to vote according to you. You people don't care what Country their from. Just vote for Democrappers.
Nope, the Teabagging GOPasaurs are tying to keep ANY citizen from voting who doesn't happen to have a state approved ID card to prove their citizenship.

MILLIONS of citizens nationwide fall in that category.

Of course the fact most of those citizens vote for the Dems is the ONLY reason the Teagaggers support voter ID laws. If it turned out most of those citizens usually voted for the Republicans, you wouldn't hear a peep out the GOPasaurs about voter ID laws.
Mothra

United States

#10 Oct 9, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the Teabagging GOPasaurs are tying to keep ANY citizen from voting who doesn't happen to have a state approved ID card to prove their citizenship.
MILLIONS of citizens nationwide fall in that category.
Of course the fact most of those citizens vote for the Dems is the ONLY reason the Teagaggers support voter ID laws. If it turned out most of those citizens usually voted for the Republicans, you wouldn't hear a peep out the GOPasaurs about voter ID laws.
<yawn>

More noise.
Too BAD

Las Vegas, NV

#11 Oct 9, 2013
Too BAD that most of the people are too STUPID to vote then throw in the illegal aliens that have a 2nd grade education and you end up with a jacka$$ like king obama.
Then you have idiots like wethesheeple, key word in that name is "wet". Probably an illegal itself.

“come to Richie,, ”

Since: Nov 10

4-corners man

#12 Oct 9, 2013
Too BAD wrote:
Too BAD that most of the people are too STUPID to vote then throw in the illegal aliens that have a 2nd grade education and you end up with a jacka$$ like king obama.
Then you have idiots like wethesheeple, key word in that name is "wet". Probably an illegal itself.
Yea, we need to vote for the cool ones like Bush!! He was so smart! hahaha,
see the light

El Paso, TX

#13 Oct 9, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the Teabagging GOPasaurs are tying to keep ANY citizen from voting who doesn't happen to have a state approved ID card to prove their citizenship.
MILLIONS of citizens nationwide fall in that category.
Of course the fact most of those citizens vote for the Dems is the ONLY reason the Teagaggers support voter ID laws. If it turned out most of those citizens usually voted for the Republicans, you wouldn't hear a peep out the GOPasaurs about voter ID laws.
No citizen is denied voting , your'e just mad cause we want to make it hard for illegals to vote !!Admit it!

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#14 Oct 10, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>No citizen is denied voting , your'e just mad cause we want to make it hard for illegals to vote !!Admit it!
Nope, the millions of citizens who lack the state-issued photo id required by these voter suppression laws are prevented from voting.

Once the Teabagging GOPasaurs ensure EVERY US CITIZEN has a state-issued photo ID, THEN I'll considering supporting voter ID laws. Until then, it's just another attempt to prevent citizens who normally vote for the Dems from voting.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#15 Oct 10, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, the millions of citizens who lack the state-issued photo id required by these voter suppression laws are prevented from voting.
Once the Teabagging GOPasaurs ensure EVERY US CITIZEN has a state-issued photo ID, THEN I'll considering supporting voter ID laws. Until then, it's just another attempt to prevent citizens who normally vote for the Dems from voting.
Liar, no citizen lacks ID. Illegals lack it though. Can't cash a chech without id, or anything for that matter.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#16 Oct 10, 2013
Can't even cash your'e Welfare checks without ID.
Iba

Bucharest, Romania

#17 Oct 11, 2013
Illegal immigration is financially killing USA's hospitals , the bill is passed along to citizens.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#18 Oct 11, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>Liar, no citizen lacks ID. Illegals lack it though. Can't cash a chech without id, or anything for that matter.
B.S. I've cashed checks numerous times without showing an ID.

Millions of US citizens lack a state-issued photo ID which meets the voter ID law standards.

That's the problem with these laws.
see the light

El Paso, TX

#19 Oct 12, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
B.S. I've cashed checks numerous times without showing an ID.
Millions of US citizens lack a state-issued photo ID which meets the voter ID law standards.
That's the problem with these laws.
What illegal places cash checks without ID? Must be one of your'e scams cause I don't know of any who do that. No U.S. Citizen lacks ID, only IllegaLS WOULD LACK ID's.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#20 Oct 12, 2013
see the light wrote:
<quoted text>What illegal places cash checks without ID? Must be one of your'e scams cause I don't know of any who do that. No U.S. Citizen lacks ID, only IllegaLS WOULD LACK ID's.
My bank cashes my checks without an ID all the time.

According to the Secretaries of State from numerous states- including Republican ones- MILLIONS of US citizens lack the photo ID necessary to meet the voting ID laws.

MILLIONS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rebellious Democrats disrupt House, stage protest 1 min An NFL Fan 263
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 1 min Tom Clancey 65
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 2 min Chicagoan by Birth 3,450
News Violence follows California Trump rally, about ... 2 min tina anne 1,335
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,395,155
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 4 min ChristineM 20,071
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 10 min Big C 13,059
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 23 min WeTheSheeple 1,336
News Donald Trump: Brexit is sign of independence de... 2 hr abc 203
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 hr VorenusI 388,087
More from around the web