Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,424

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
benson

Richmond, VA

#5041 Jan 2, 2014
mdbuilder wrote:
During the 503 days between the Trayvon Martin shooting and the Zimmerman verdict 10,865 blacks were killed by other blacks. Name ONE.
ALSO: The United States ranks 3rd in Murders throughout the World.
But if you take out Chicago, Detroit, Washington DC and New Orleans, the United States is ranked 4th from the bottom in the world for Murders.
These 4 Cities also have the toughest Gun Control Laws in the United States.
And All 4 are controlled by "Liberal" Democrats.
It would be absurd to draw any conclusion..........
I have a conclusion......you are a dumb azz. Can't blame Dems. for city murders, neither can you blame republicans for suburban school shootings. Go somewhere and sit your stupid azz down.
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#5042 Jan 2, 2014
EasyEdthePed wrote:
Why won't people take my fungaswart seriously, dammit???
Way to go, I know....I have nothing of value to offer so I make stuipd posts. I'm a typical right wing loser, much like the boy president Booosh, when I have nothing I lie. I loved the boy president's mantras, he lied and I let him keep his lies. Period. I'm a phoney and will continue to be a phoney. Period. I like gay sex and will continue to get corn holed. Period.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
Other than your "fungaswart," sounds like a cheerful year ahead for you, right?

ROTFLMAO!
fingiswold

Newark, OH

#5043 Jan 2, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a job buckaroo......retirement is wonderful I get so much retirement incme and dividend checks that still pay taxes. You on the other hand still much struggle to make ends neet with that Mcdonalds 8 per hr. job. You need a second job boy, just to help raise those test-tub step-kids your partner had. You impotent lard azz.
Ed's a resentful, racist pedophile....just ignore him. The Feds will catch up with him sooner or later.:)
benson

Richmond, VA

#5044 Jan 2, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
more Oblama/Holder lies exposed:
FAST & FURIOUS GUN STING
TOUCHBACK: Weapons with ties to a failed US government operation are showing up at high profile crime scenes in Mexico and the US.
TouchVisionMedi
http://news.yahoo.com/video/fast-furious-gun-...
/ran/contra....the Ollie North drugs for guns under Reagan......oh how soon we forget.
benson

Richmond, VA

#5045 Jan 2, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
The 4 seasons in these cities.....Fishin, Fightin, Fcckn and Firearms.
All brought to the cities by kkkrackas......

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#5046 Jan 2, 2014
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need a job buckaroo......retirement is wonderful I get so much retirement incme and dividend checks that still pay taxes. You on the other hand still much struggle to make ends neet with that Mcdonalds 8 per hr. job. You need a second job boy, just to help raise those test-tub step-kids your partner had. You impotent lard azz.
"bensongalturd"
At least I have an ass, it's part of a man. You are not a man so it is obvious you lack an ass. You are a lying Spade, the hardest job you ever had was dragging your fanny out of bed to get your food stamps. If you want a job you can do better in Washington State. Burger flippers in this state get at least $9.32 per hour, a job like that and you would be Spade rich.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5047 Jan 2, 2014
stormy wrote:
Never could stand a liar when they just lied to me, but when a man
LIES to nation, HES gone too far.....
It is just one of the reasons George Bush is the worst presidents in the last 80 years.

Location hidden

#5048 Jan 2, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
your demorats at work:
On March 24 2010, Senate Democrats rejected an amendment offered by Senator Orrin Hatch (R-Utah) to the healthcare bill. This amendment (SA 3644) would have prevented the medical device tax from hitting veterans
Veterans did not and would not have paid this tax. SA 3644 would have taxed the manufacturers. Republican spin.

PS: ACA is law.

Spokane, WA

#5049 Jan 2, 2014
fingiswold wrote:
<quoted text>
Other than your "fungaswart," sounds like a cheerful year ahead for you, right?
ROTFLMAO!
"fungaswart"
Way to go!!! One more time you "edit" a post. 2014? Not a surprize from a loser liberal loon. I expect it to be a cheerful year, grate grand kids, a lovely wife, more than ample income, a nice home, friends who are not morons, and the opportunity to point out the losers like you who are looking forward to more hand outs.
Peace
KMA
Happy New Year
PS: A tough question for a phoney like you, but here goes. Can you offer a post with out editing the post you are responding to? You can not. No surprize.

Location hidden

#5053 Jan 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
Even using the 39% bracket on one million dollars.
Right... 39 percent.

No one pays 39 percent.

Draft dodger Romney = worth over $250 million paid 14 percent on a "income" of
$13.7 mill.

14 percent.

Rough.

Location hidden

#5055 Jan 2, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Trillions?
Estimated War-Related Costs, Iraq and Afghanistan
According to the Center for Defense Information, the estimated cost of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan will reach $1.49 trillion by the end of fiscal year 2013.
Trillions.

That means more than two trillion.

Iraq, Afghan wars will cost to $4 trillion to $6 trillion, Harvard study says
By Ernesto Londońo, E-mail the writer

The U.S. wars in Afghanistan and Iraq will cost taxpayers $4 trillion to $6 trillion, taking into account the medical care of wounded veterans and expensive repairs to a force depleted by more than a decade of fighting, according to a new study by a Harvard researcher.

Washington increased military benefits in late 2001 as the nation went to war, seeking to quickly bolster its talent pool and expand its ranks. Those decisions and the protracted nation-building efforts launched in both countries will generate expenses for years to come, Linda J. Bilmes, a public policy professor, wrote in the report that was released Thursday.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#5056 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right... 39 percent.
No one pays 39 percent.
Draft dodger Romney = worth over $250 million paid 14 percent on a "income" of
$13.7 mill.
14 percent.
Rough.
Well, I'm glad someone is paying taxes. 47% don't pay any. Some receiving a refund after paying none.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#5057 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugarplum: you are the RINO. As long as our party harbors leeches like yourself, we will never again take the White House.
Why not go find a pair of balls- we know you don't have a pair among ya- and start your own party?
Yes, I knew the republican party was the same party as the democrats. The good cop, bad cop syndrome.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#5059 Jan 2, 2014
Eric Gustafson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I wouldn't put 25 and 35 years into a career or employer if there was nothing with financial security for me and my family at the end.
You'd have to be a fool or desperate to give that much time out of your working lift to the benefit of someone else without a secure pension and health care at the end of that tour.
Some of you that don't support unions or make believe you look down on unions are ridiculous because your employers aren't providing at the end of your service to them anything like pensions. You are the individuals who will depend on social security and food banks to survive in your golden years.
Employers in America aren't giving pensions to front line workers in America, they don't have to entice workers with pensions today. Most of you hate government workers with pension because 85% of American workers in the private sector don't receive pension, and their pays are so low they can't participate in the company's 401k contribution benefit program.
Your the one advocating for the exspansion of the Welfare Society and sure isn't me which I am against it because SCOTUS confirmed people have no rights to it and it is not the governments responsibilty to provide for people economically and it is not me that is depending on Social Security, Section 8 Housing, Food Stamps or Social Security but it will be individuals like you that will be in trouble and depend on Social Security and Food Stamps economically to survive in your golden years and in trouble which you have already proved that you are dependent on the US Welfare Society so you can get Welfare money too for housing them and when Government Cuts you and them off you both will have nothing in end because you are both already dependent on the Government to provide for you and what wealth you have will be lost because you are dependent on Government economically and that is wrong with Liberalism which is dependent on somebody else to provide.

Location hidden

#5060 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You told us the Lincoln and Marx were pen pals and we have been waiting for proof ever since.
You are full of cr@p: it should be noted at the head of all your posts, AnalOriface.
already been proven about lincoln and marx moron and all you do is keep confirming that your head is always up your azz.

Spokane, WA

#5061 Jan 2, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm glad someone is paying taxes. 47% don't pay any. Some receiving a refund after paying none.
"Teaman"
"bareassed00" is one of the 47% who does not pay. he is one of those with their hand out to get their refund even though they paid nothing in federal Income taxes.
Peace
Happy New Year

Location hidden

#5063 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Reagan was never a liberal and supported Eisenhower in 1952.
He support Nixon for president in 1960.
His switch to Republican party so support Nixon run for governor in 1962.
It took a long time because Reagan was dim-witted.
Dumbazz they were Liberal Republicans which their policies proved just like the Liberals Demcorats and Reagan voted for FDR 4 times.

Reagan Was Once A Democrat

Ronald Reagan on Franklin Roosevelt: The Significance of Style
K. Alan Snyder - 08/20/08

Reagan was a New Deal Democrat. He joked that he had probably become a Democrat by birth, given that his father, Jack, was so devoted to the Democratic Party. The younger Reagan cast his first presidential vote in 1932 for Franklin Roosevelt, and did so again in the succeeding three presidential contests. His faith in FDR remained undimmed even after World War II, when he called himself “a New Dealer to the core.” He summarized his views in this way:“I thought government could solve all our postwar problems just as it had ended the Depression and won the war. I didn’t trust big business. I thought government, not private companies, should own our big public utilities; if there wasn’t enough housing to shelter the American people, I thought government should build it; if we needed better medical care, the answer was socialized medicine.” When his brother, Moon, became a Republican and argued with his sibling, the younger Reagan concluded “he was just spouting Republican propaganda.”

http://www.firstprinciplesjournal.com/article...

Location hidden

#5064 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And I am a registered republican.
Who cares?
no your a confirmed Maoist, Stalinist, Leninist and it is to the Far left that incorporates Totaltarianism.

Location hidden

#5065 Jan 2, 2014
dont snow me wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even remotely true, Reagan was very conservative and you should know it, but perhaps you're just parroting someone else's words?
Reagan was no Conservative but an Old Left Liberal to the Core.

Reagan Was Once A Democrat

Ronald Reagan on Franklin Roosevelt: The Significance of Style
K. Alan Snyder - 08/20/08

Reagan was a New Deal Democrat. He joked that he had probably become a Democrat by birth, given that his father, Jack, was so devoted to the Democratic Party. The younger Reagan cast his first presidential vote in 1932 for Franklin Roosevelt, and did so again in the succeeding three presidential contests. His faith in FDR remained undimmed even after World War II, when he called himself “a New Dealer to the core.” He summarized his views in this way:“I thought government could solve all our postwar problems just as it had ended the Depression and won the war. I didn’t trust big business. I thought government, not private companies, should own our big public utilities; if there wasn’t enough housing to shelter the American people, I thought government should build it; if we needed better medical care, the answer was socialized medicine.” When his brother, Moon, became a Republican and argued with his sibling, the younger Reagan concluded “he was just spouting Republican propaganda.”

http://www.firstprinciplesjournal.com/article...

Location hidden

#5066 Jan 2, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
NAFTA was Reagan's baby.
Wipe your chin, SnowJob.
Clinton Signed NAFTA into Law and takes responsiblity for NAFTA which shows how stupid Liberal Democrats are is what you are saying of course.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Katrina Roxx 292,919
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Ari son of Anarchy 165,462
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Dogen 132,595
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Mothra 49,201
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Smart Alex 1,154,022
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 12 min woodtick57 2,270
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,827
Obama calls on women only at news conference 1 hr Deo Vindice 5
NY judge may toss 4 guilty pleas in inside-trad... 2 hr Rossadena 2
2016 hopeful Ben Carson pledges support for Israel 3 hr Your Ex 4
More from around the web