Sheriffa s slaying brings a a sad, sad daya to West Virginia

Apr 3, 2013 Full story: USA Today 23

State Police say the man suspected of shooting a West Virginia sheriff to death is in a hospital with gunshot wounds.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Obama Shames the USA”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 4, 2013
The whole country is sad for many reasons. It's called Obama syndrome.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#2 Apr 4, 2013
If you go back in history you will find that when the Communists want to take over a country, or province, or whereever they first killed a few of the children, then those in authority. What are you seeing now? Dead children, and dead law officers. This is not a coincidence. The 2nd amendment is not for hunting, or to protect you from criminals. We have police for that, it is not to protect you from foreign take overs. It is to protect you from your own Government if that government threatens your constitutional rights as American citizens.
Gary

Bellingham, WA

#3 Apr 4, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
If you go back in history you will find that when the Communists want to take over a country, or province, or whereever they first killed a few of the children, then those in authority. What are you seeing now? Dead children, and dead law officers. This is not a coincidence. The 2nd amendment is not for hunting, or to protect you from criminals. We have police for that, it is not to protect you from foreign take overs. It is to protect you from your own Government if that government threatens your constitutional rights as American citizens.
They first kill a few of the children?

Can you cite a few examples of where they have done that?

Don't hurry, we can wait all day.
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#4 Apr 4, 2013
If you cannot figure out the children I am referring to, I can't help you. I am sure the other readers of my post won 't have any problems figuring it out. The Governmet wants your guns. They will do anything necessary to get them. Anything.
Sheik Yerbouti

New Hope, PA

#5 Apr 4, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
If you cannot figure out the children I am referring to, I can't help you. I am sure the other readers of my post won 't have any problems figuring it out. The Governmet wants your guns. They will do anything necessary to get them. Anything.
Good thing the government doesn't want you brains because you would have nothing to give them except paranoid fantasies!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#6 Apr 5, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
If Christ came back tomorrow, you'd call him a hippy and a homo and then you'd shoot him, turn around and say a democrat killed him.

That's just how you knuckle draggers roll. Thank GOD the country is on to you and your party of haters and your membership continues it's downward spiral.

Keep up the good work. You're party has created more liberals in the last 13 years than the DNC has!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#7 Apr 5, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
"...they typed on their laptop from deep inside their bomb shelter. Later in the day, Cat 74 polished their rifles, checked the security of their giant jar of change all while watching the mouth breathers on FOX talk about how purty Sarah Palin would be as President of them there United States.

Yuck yuck
Say the Truth

Lansdale, PA

#8 Apr 5, 2013
x0x0x wrote:
<quoted text>If Christ came back tomorrow, you'd call him a hippy and a homo and then you'd shoot him, turn around and say a democrat killed him.
That's just how you knuckle draggers roll. Thank GOD the country is on to you and your party of haters and your membership continues it's downward spiral.
Keep up the good work. You're party has created more liberals in the last 13 years than the DNC has!
To call you braindead is an understatement. Kisses and hugs!

“Moderately yours....”

Since: Aug 12

Buffalo, NY

#9 Apr 5, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Can you cite an example of the commies using that tactic?

I recall tanks .
Colonial overlords and Right wing despots being deposed by an equal and opposite evil
Allende and Chavez being fairly elected,(at least by Florida 2000 standards), sneaky Red buzzturds.
But not that method, please give me an example such that i can be somewhat less ill informed
The prison official in colorado was killed by a right wing nut job not a red
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#10 Apr 5, 2013
You woudn't believe my "proof" any more then I would believe yours. You just believe what they feed you on CNN, and MSNBC. The information is readily available if you look for it. But if I were you I would do a little more to protect my family then sit around drinking beer, and watching liberal T V.

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You woudn't believe my "proof" any more then I would believe yours. You just believe what they feed you on CNN, and MSNBC. The information is readily available if you look for it. But if I were you I would do a little more to protect my family then sit around drinking beer, and watching liberal T V.
Don't watch TV
absolutely never drink
You made a claim name a source for this claim

"If you go back in history you will find that when the Communists want to take over a country, or province, or whereever they first killed a few of the children, then those in authority. What are you seeing now? Dead children, and dead law officers. This is not a coincidence."
Cat74

Mchenry, IL

#12 Apr 6, 2013
I am sorry, but I took the time to look it up, now if you want to verify it I guess you wil have to look it up as well. I could care less whether you believe it or not.

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I am sorry, but I took the time to look it up, now if you want to verify it I guess you wil have to look it up as well. I could care less whether you believe it or not.
Ah but do you actually believe it.
The fact that didn't care enough to take the time to name one historian or book on a topic that you seemed so well versed in, but you cared enough to take the time to say you don't care, is curious
Cat74

Carpentersville, IL

#14 Apr 7, 2013
Oh, please. If you realy wanted the information you would have looked it up by now.

“Moderately yours....”

Buffalo, NY

#15 Apr 8, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Oh, please. If you realy wanted the information you would have looked it up by now.
If you were not bluffing you have posted a link or a name, something.

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#16 Apr 12, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
When you say "The communists want to take us over" and then you say they go around killing small children to forward their cause, perhaps you should stop and think for your self. Ignore what FOX spews has told you.

Our military is worth trillions of dollars. They have equipment to see through walls and listening devices that can hear an ant fart from 10 miles away. We have drones that can blow you and your family away and you would never know what hit you. During a disaster, before the looting begins, the National Guard is on seen in hours. When there is a rally or riot, it is surrounded by police and armed guards. Capitalism is as militaristic as Communism, if not more.

Our government doesn't need to take us over.
They already control us.

Your paranoia suggests you are delusional.
Your posts suggest you are uneducated.
Good luck with that, comrade.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#17 Apr 12, 2013
Or military takes an oath to protect the Constitution, not some inter lopper, nd they think for themselves. The American peopl will not give up their arms, and there is nothing the Government can do about it. Have you seen the new gun law? There is no automatic weapons ban, no background check for private gun sales. Where's the beef people? The gun grabber's lose agsain!!

“BILLARY 2016 ”

Location hidden

#18 Apr 13, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Or military takes an oath to protect the Constitution, not some inter lopper, nd they think for themselves. The American peopl will not give up their arms, and there is nothing the Government can do about it. Have you seen the new gun law? There is no automatic weapons ban, no background check for private gun sales. Where's the beef people? The gun grabber's lose agsain!!
Since those babies were murdered 4 months ago, thousands of people have been murdered by gun or committed suicide by gun.

Funny you think gun crime will never affect your family.
It will and when it does, you will look back on your
naivete and realize just how ignorant you were regarding this matter.

Get on the evolution bus or we'll be happy to run you over with it.
Guns kill people.
90% of Americans are sick of them. You have the right to own a gun and I have the right to NOT LIVE IN FEAR.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness is a right granted to us in the Constitution and is just as important as your right to carry your silly little guns around in a perpetual state of paranoia and causing the rest of America to live in a constant state of fear.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#20 Apr 13, 2013
Gun crime will never affect my family, because we have been taught how to handle guns since we were 10 years old. We are excellent shots at all targets, moving, and otherwise. We know how to protect ourselves, and others. In 3 generations we have never had to kill anyone,although in Chicago 2 relatives had to pull a gun, and detain thieves for the police over a 83 year period. You don't have to kill people, but you do have to be ready to detain them any way possible if you are being victimized.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#21 Apr 13, 2013
BTW, do you give as much thought to the dead babies murdered after they were born, while they laid on the table in the Pennsylvania Abortion torture clinic? I bet you don't even know about them. But even if you do I doubt you give them a second thought. We will get rid of post birth abortion before you get the guns.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle Obama Recently Cited Alleged Example o... 30 min Mark Winshel 2
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 39 min Save This Nation 2,210
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 43 min deutscher Nationa... 131,827
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min shinningelectr0n 1,153,060
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 51 min - Lady Liberty - 292,980
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 58 min Guru 181,708
Cheney again defends interrogation techniques 1 hr woodtick57 244
Stars and others react to 'Interview' cancellation 2 hr Hooogle It 4
US to start talks with Cuba to normalize full d... 2 hr OId Sailor 29
Released from Cuba, Alan Gross says freedom is ... 4 hr Hooogle It 2
Republican Leader: Keystone Pipeline to Top Sen... 4 hr Dr Wu 19
More from around the web