Interstate 69 conference to focus on ...

Interstate 69 conference to focus on impacts on communities

There are 4 comments on the Evansville Courier & Press story from Aug 16, 2013, titled Interstate 69 conference to focus on impacts on communities. In it, Evansville Courier & Press reports that:

Community leaders from around Western Kentucky are invited to a daylong conference in Madisonville this fall devoted to Interstate 69. "I-69: Our Road to the Future" will take place Tuesday, Oct. 15 at the Ballard Convention Center, 605 E. Arch St., in Madisonville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evansville Courier & Press.

Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#1 Aug 17, 2013
Gee.
I hope they don't get lost.
Jumper The Wise

Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2013
And those were the last words of Jessie found by the police written on the wall in the woman's bathroom at the small bus stop.
kay

Madisonville, KY

#4 Aug 25, 2013
I hope when they get involved...After what a few years in the planning..Now they want to get involved...I hope they don't stop or say anything that would keep Madisonville down...Towns around use are growing..I don't see that here, in Madisonville. we have a few things around..But we loose them in a few years...
kay

Madisonville, KY

#5 Aug 25, 2013
Opp's............us

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min taletha 341,593
News In climate bid, Obama stares down melting Alask... 4 min Mothra 194
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 4 min Blitzking 174,056
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dr Guru 197,210
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Yeah 1,278,996
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 10 min Terra Firma 282
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Joe the Plumber 194,358
News Judge jails Kentucky clerk for refusing marriag... 25 min Dale 73
More from around the web