Fury After Public School Sends Studen...

Fury After Public School Sends Students to a Mosque and Gives This...

There are 26 comments on the TheBlaze.com story from Sep 18, 2013, titled Fury After Public School Sends Students to a Mosque and Gives This.... In it, TheBlaze.com reports that:

Should public schools be permitted to send students to houses of worship? Some might say yes, particularly those who believe that faith-related field trips serve as good educational opportunities.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheBlaze.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#1 Sep 18, 2013
Hell the no!!
george whyte

Tenterden, UK

#2 Sep 18, 2013
hypocrites the lot of them.

Qur’an 9:17 “The disbelievers have no right to visit the mosques of Allah while bearing witness against their own souls to infidelity. These it is whose doings are in vain, and in the fire shall they abide. Only he shall visit the mosques of Allah who believes in Allah and the latter day, and keeps up devotional obligations, pays the zakat, and fears none but Allah.”

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2013/09/18/tenn...

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#3 Sep 18, 2013
Eff no. Religion has no place in schools it should be kept in your own home. Why the hell should we learn more fairy tales. Ban that crap. "faith related field trips" are another way for conservative fools to brainwash misguided insecure youth.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#4 Sep 19, 2013
Siddy wrote:
Eff no. Religion has no place in schools it should be kept in your own home ...
But nature abhors a vacuum; remove Judeo-Christianity and you open the door to islam, as seen in this story.
well

Charlotte, NC

#5 Sep 19, 2013
we'll see how well Hendersonville does at explaining this away like the Springfield school system did with their little islamic faux paus to start the school year

if you have kids in school, look at their history books and other similar

you may find it interesting what your kids are and are not being taught that is either heavily distorted, heavily revised or certainly biased towards events that never happened while ignoring many that truly did
Mi_nina wrote:
Hell the no!!
Jamila

Keswick, Canada

#6 Sep 20, 2013
Parents send their children to school just to gain knowledge. It is the duty of school authorities to impart knowledge and not faith based religious instructions. This type of education can be provided by their respective mosques, temples, synagauges and churches. So school- keep away from religious instructions- it is not your duty.
Renshi

France

#7 Sep 20, 2013
Only to Mosques where they can be imbibed some important values in life.

Hollywood, FL

#8 Sep 20, 2013
Renshi wrote:
Only to Mosques where they can be imbibed some important values in life.
Wrong!!!! There are no values in Islam.
truth speakert

Freeport, Bahamas

#10 Sep 20, 2013
islam is of satan
Adale

Arlington, VA

#11 Sep 20, 2013
Shun abuses wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the fck up [email protected]!
Why don't you upload a pic of your cūnt in your avatar?
Look at how you lash out at anyone who is opposed to your religion, and I see it all the time from you people.
Western countries are very easy going when it comes to openness but I draw the line when it comes to any religion that thinks it can force it's way through violence and hate.

Shut up.
Shun abuses

Kansas City, MO

#12 Sep 20, 2013
Adale wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at how you lash out at anyone who is opposed to your religion, and I see it all the time from you people.
Western countries are very easy going when it comes to openness but I draw the line when it comes to any religion that thinks it can force it's way through violence and hate.
Shut up.
Why don't you post a link to a pic of your cūnt as well?
Adale

Baltimore, MD

#13 Sep 20, 2013
But I do agree that the Koran should be made a textbook in schools!

It has much that will do good to our youth!

Hollywood, FL

#14 Sep 20, 2013
Shun abuses wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, your response to me proves that your "religion" has no values...it's all about filth, sex,death, and hate...

Hollywood, FL

#15 Sep 20, 2013
Adale wrote:
No religion in school...religion s for the home and place of worship not school...
Shun abuses

Kansas City, MO

#16 Sep 20, 2013
Mi_nina wrote:
Oh yes, your response to me proves that your "religion" has values...
Err ... in your avatar one of your tits is showing ...

Hollywood, FL

#17 Sep 20, 2013
Shun abuses wrote:
<quoted text>
Err ... in your avatar one of your tits is showing ...
in all your posts your ignorance is showing.
Justice LRS

Shreveport, LA

#19 Sep 20, 2013
Shun abuses wrote:
<quoted text>
Americans don't want that BS anywhere in this country. It will be gone before long. You do know what Mohammed means, don't you? It means double the ham!
INTERESTING

Morristown, TN

#21 Sep 23, 2013
the moderation here deletes any posts which reply back to the foul mouthed POS in the same or better foul manner which is overlooked by the islamic sympathizing POS moderator
fair

Morristown, TN

#22 Sep 23, 2013
Your mother and father are both men and clearly you were conceived during sodomy. The whole lot of you should be decapitated.
Shun abuses wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post a link to a pic of your cūnt as well?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#23 Sep 23, 2013
Adale wrote:
Muslims are an example of evil rather then an example of being a civilized group of people.

Every where Muslims migrate too the crime rate rises, and there is moral decay of rape, robbery and murder, and the pushing of drugs on the streets.
August 6, 2013,- 3:17 pm

6 Arab Muslim Detroiters Indicted for Running Violent Drug Gang, Used Black Kids to Push Drugs; May Be Illegal Aliens (Amnesty Candidates)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Earl 1,524,117
News Racism motivated Trump voters more than authori... 6 min Ms Sassy 448
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 7 min cpeter1313 314,014
News White House refuses to hand over documents to F... 9 min spocko 254
News At 100 days in, Trump seems both outsider and i... 14 min spocko 9
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 17 min Earl 265,695
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 19 min Gotti 305
News Donald Trump on first 100 days: It's a differen... 24 min Fcvk tRump 149
More from around the web