Neutral Objective Incompetence: How G...

Neutral Objective Incompetence: How Ginger Gorham Aided Pedophile Network

There are 1 comment on the The Other McCain story from Jul 2, 2013, titled Neutral Objective Incompetence: How Ginger Gorham Aided Pedophile Network. In it, The Other McCain reports that:

"I felt no sense anything was wrong. For all intents and purposes this appeared to be a loving family and a loving household, and I've gone over and over about it in my brain and I did not feel anything was wrong.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Other McCain.

Advents

Knoxville, TN

#1 Oct 8, 2013
This shocking - almost unbelievable! Two gay men raped a baby. It's terrible, but it's not rare.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min DanFromSmithville 199,559
News Analysis: Clinton Turns Benghazi Hearing Into P... (Oct '15) 4 min YourEx 91
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Uncle Tab 229,091
News In ME, Trump strikes back at US Chamber on trade 8 min YourEx 35
News Criminal Aliens Are Being Released in US Becaus... 8 min YouDidntBuildThat 27
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min The Donald_ 1,396,566
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 10 min Don Barros Serrano 2,148
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 32 min Katrina 88 388,477
News Boston Globe's front page: AR-15, 'Make It Stop' 45 min An NFL Fan 594
News Hillary Clinton wavers on Second Amendment righ... 2 hr Chicagoan by Birth 1,295
More from around the web