Driver's licenses for illegal immigrants

Mar 16, 2014 Full story: Worcester Telegram & Gazette 332

Paralegal student Yamila Pastorino just got her license a month ago and does as much of the driving for her family as she can.

Full Story
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#118 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>May I inquire, are you a "Christian"?
save your that's no way for a Christian to act lectures Buster. Most Mexicans are Catholic..Are they taught to cheat and steal by their church?
Oldglory

Banning, CA

#119 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Yellow is the color of bigotry.
It's bigoted to expect lawbreakers to pay for breaking the law? It's bigoted to expect humans to obey the laws? You're really a bigoted anti-American POS, aren't you? You must be the color of mustard then.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#120 Mar 26, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
Christianity doesn't teach you to turn your back on your own family in favor of lawbreakers, dimwit! Where's your Christian humanity for American families who are the rightful residents of this country and all the rights that come with that, you hypocrite?
I see true Christianity has taught you nothing.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#121 Mar 26, 2014
LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus would say do not steal.
Jesus would also say, "Judge not lest ye be judged", or some jazz like that. He might also tell you that you haven't learned a thing.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#122 Mar 26, 2014
FTW Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Not to mention. How long will they keep those licenses after racking up points for driving an uninsured Toyota pick-up with 15 Guillermo's and a load of scrape riding in the bed and no inspection?
LOL.. I think if I could ask them one question..It would be.. Why do you park your freaking cars on the grass? LOL.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#123 Mar 26, 2014
Bonnie wrote:
<quoted text>save your that's no way for a Christian to act lectures Buster. Most Mexicans are Catholic..Are they taught to cheat and steal by their church?
They are taught to try to survive, for themselves and their children. People like you ought to trade places with them for just a day.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#124 Mar 26, 2014
Oldglory wrote:
<quoted text>
It's bigoted to expect lawbreakers to pay for breaking the law? It's bigoted to expect humans to obey the laws? You're really a bigoted anti-American POS, aren't you? You must be the color of mustard then.
Here are your instructions, flagwaver. Go to the window of the 20th floor, open it, mount your flagpole, and plunge to your death.
LANDMINE THE BORDER

Danbury, CT

#125 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus would also say, "Judge not lest ye be judged", or some jazz like that. He might also tell you that you haven't learned a thing.
Hmmmm. YOU seem to be the one judging, you bible thumping fool!
Also..
You shall not murder.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.
You shall not murder.

Are you listening Illegals?
Nope.
LANDMINE THE BORDER

Danbury, CT

#126 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>They are taught to try to survive, for themselves and their children. People like you ought to trade places with them for just a day.

Really?
Most of us have the common sense NOT to have kids we cannot support.
Or live in a crap hole of a country and not fight for change.
ronnie

United States

#127 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>People are people. Humanitarian help should go to those who suffer, on whatever border. That attitude is what makes me proud of America. Your attitude is what makes me ashamed of it.
I assume you can show me how these immigrants detract from the needs and prosperity of my own people. Available research shows that they actually add to our economy, so you might have a bit of a problem there.
I don't support illegal immigration. But if they are lucky enough to get here, I believe we owe them at least a minimal amount of compassion, just as true believers in Jesus would advise.
Excuse me while I barf.....who are you? Live in the West? Well old Man I've employed these losers and my family has for years in Nevada. If you ever had a clue? The cost to this Country, States, Healthcare, Welfare and Education alone would make your head swell, but it's The Crime, workplace abuses including false work comp claims and ID theft might make you rethink your hopeless grandizment of illegals. They are a Social Pariah and a Cultural pariah, until you are forced to hire them, then your nightmare is just beginning... Such a a phony Wolf, you know you're an illegal.
Lawrence Welk

Fitchburg, MA

#128 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>They are taught to try to survive, for themselves and their children. People like you ought to trade places with them for just a day.
They should be hunted, put in cages, and deported back to whatever hell hole they came from. And they can take their anchor babies with them. Don't talk about religion, no one cares. Not everyone is a religious fruit like you.

Answer us this, how many illegals are you housing and feeding and paying their medical? None, of course. You talk a big game but do nothing in reality. You're a know nothing do nothing type of guy.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#129 Mar 26, 2014
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Excuse me while I barf.....who are you? Live in the West? Well old Man I've employed these losers and my family has for years in Nevada. If you ever had a clue? The cost to this Country, States, Healthcare, Welfare and Education alone would make your head swell, but it's The Crime, workplace abuses including false work comp claims and ID theft might make you rethink your hopeless grandizment of illegals. They are a Social Pariah and a Cultural pariah, until you are forced to hire them, then your nightmare is just beginning... Such a a phony Wolf, you know you're an illegal.
With you living here, I might wish I were "illegal". You are a mean-spirited, bigoted oaf, ronnie. I can safely tell you I've seen more of the real world than you have brain cells. My interactions with people of all stripes have been a lot more positive than yours, maybe because I treat them with respect.

People are born in differing circumstances. Some are more fortunate than others. But neither you nor I are more important than others.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#130 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Welk wrote:
<quoted text>
They should be hunted, put in cages, and deported back to whatever hell hole they came from. And they can take their anchor babies with them. Don't talk about religion, no one cares. Not everyone is a religious fruit like you.
Answer us this, how many illegals are you housing and feeding and paying their medical? None, of course. You talk a big game but do nothing in reality. You're a know nothing do nothing type of guy.
Let me put it this way. Gofuckyourself.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#131 Mar 26, 2014
LANDMINE THE BORDER wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. YOU seem to be the one judging, you bible thumping fool!
Also..
You shall not murder.
You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.
You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.
You shall not murder.
Are you listening Illegals?
Nope.
Allow me to ignore your painfully ignorant bullshit, and correct you on one matter. I neither thump bibles, nor consider them as a source of wisdom. I am not religious. I was simply using the example of Jesus in communicating with the hate-mongering pseudo-Christians on these threads, who distort whatever meaning the Bible has, in order to suit their own ugly desires and prejudices. If there were a heaven, these haters would be left at the gate.
Bonnie

Boise, ID

#132 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>They are taught to try to survive, for themselves and their children. People like you ought to trade places with them for just a day.
?? Out of work bank robbers are trying to survive. If you want an illegal to have your things.. Fine.. Pile it out in the street and say here.

Every person on the planet can not live here. This country is turning into a sh !t hole.. Because our immigration laws are not enforced. No other country on the planet would put up with this.

“I"M GOIN' STRAIGHT TO HELL”

Since: Mar 14

AIN'T NOTHING SLOWING ME DOWN

#134 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>People are people. Humanitarian help should go to those who suffer, on whatever border. That attitude is what makes me proud of America. Your attitude is what makes me ashamed of it.
I assume you can show me how these immigrants detract from the needs and prosperity of my own people. Available research shows that they actually add to our economy, so you might have a bit of a problem there.
I don't support illegal immigration. But if they are lucky enough to get here, I believe we owe them at least a minimal amount of compassion, just as true believers in Jesus would advise.
Nah, you put your own people first. ALWAYS!!

“I"M GOIN' STRAIGHT TO HELL”

Since: Mar 14

AIN'T NOTHING SLOWING ME DOWN

#135 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Give me an example of my "anti-American" and "anti-liberty" values. Please do not confuse them with opposition to bigotry, racism, greed, and hyper-religious bullying, since those are the real anti-American values.
You are bigoted!!
Lawrence Welk

Fitchburg, MA

#136 Mar 26, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Let me put it this way. Gofuckyourself.
You sound like you are a homosexual. Let me guess, still in the closet and your wife has to get serviced by your neighbor while you're at your dead-end job?

You've got nothing you loser. Something tells me that there's some pedophilia in your not to distant past. You should turn yourself in.
Lynch

Leominster, MA

#137 Mar 26, 2014
Enough bickering LMAO. I just watched on the news firefighters died in Boston LMAO. Maybe if they weren't cowardly POS they would be alive LMAO. They even parked in a no parking zone LMAO. I'm writing a complaint letter LMAO.
Lynch

Leominster, MA

#138 Mar 26, 2014
Lighten up Lawrence LMAO. Claiming to be gay is cool LMAO. If you assault people your lawyer can state 'I'm not saying he's mentally unstable LMAO but he does like getting banged up the azz. by other guys'.LMAO......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Uncle Tab 155,238
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,114,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Rogue Scholar 05 178,575
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 8 min Brian_G 305,821
Priest Speaks Up For Planned Parenthood: 'Peopl... 10 min cancer suxs 4
1st Suit Filed Over Enforcement of Immigration Law 10 min De Dee Dee 47
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 10 min gcaveman1 32,763
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 18 min positronium 265,374
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 28 min ChristineM 117,280

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE