Republican vice presidential nominee ...

Republican vice presidential nominee Rep. Paul Ryan, of Wisconsin,...

There are 12 comments on the Courier-Post story from Oct 11, 2012, titled Republican vice presidential nominee Rep. Paul Ryan, of Wisconsin,.... In it, Courier-Post reports that:

Vice President Joe Biden has mangled a heaping helping of facts over the years. Despite being newer to presidential-campaign politics, Republican Paul Ryan has already earned something of a reputation for taking flying leaps past reality.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Courier-Post.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 12, 2012
The bitter old man and the nice young gentleman had it out last night. The blood of Benghazi still fresh on Obama's hands. What must his Biden think? "I'm sure glad my son wasn't there in Benghazi. Obama would have let him die too" "Maybe I better vote for Romney too"
I bet that thought has passed through his mind.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#4 Oct 12, 2012
von ryan quietly campaigns for his House seat.

hahahahahahahahaha

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Oct 12, 2012
One lost because of the 'altitude', the other because he's classless idiot. I'm starting to think they really are clueless.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Biden, Ryan at each other on everything...
TENSE

Chris Wallace: I've never seen a candidate as disrespectful as Biden..

Noonan:'The old man pushed, and the kid pushed back'...

AP:'Laugh, chuckle, grimace, grin, smirk, goofy face'...

He Looked and sounded like a Blow Hard ,Obnoxious ,old Irish Barroom Drunk!....We all know this kind.

Contrasted with an other Irish guy!...Youth facts,Vs Pomposity,Old Age,and lies!..He Did lie "JOE" did, and he got caught!

No amount of "JOES" band-aid will stop the bleeding from OBAMAS Debate FUBAR!.....Look at the polls...That Ole Black Magic is Over!!

People vote for a president...not for a Worthless Bucket Of Warm Spit of which "JOE" is!!
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#7 Oct 12, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
So, this was today's gop email? It's been posted all over by lejimcrow. Glad to know you're on thier hit list.
CHECK SIX

North Port, FL

#8 Oct 12, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
So, this was today's gop email? It's been posted all over by lejimcrow. Glad to know you're on thier hit list.
No Not True..no One Told me JOE IS A WORTHLESS BUCKET OF WARM SPIT
I can figure this out my self! This OLD Geezer has entertained us enough..Except this an't funny!!

You find it OK JOE and HUSSEIN knew nothing about those now dead people asking for help??Nirwits like you ,who do not avail themselves of Senate Hearings,which.told otherwise...Then Again BIG BIRD is more important to FRICK and FRACK.....Yer Such An ASS HOLE..and STUPID TOO!..Only CRAP here in between yer MONKEY FACED EARS!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#9 Oct 12, 2012
How to Be a Right-Wing Troll in Ten Easy Steps

1. Always act superior, even when your opponent clearly outclasses you intellectually (this will happen frequently).

2. Demand that your opponent provide evidence to prove their point, then dismiss the evidence based on its source when they do, no matter how widely-accepted or valid that source happens to be. If you can’t do that, lie and deny that you said what you said, or lie and say your opponent misinterpreted your statement and is now off topic. Failing those tactics: Change the subject.

3. Lie about all scientific and historical facts when they can’t be ignored; facts often get in the way of right-wing ideology. And don’t forget: No lie is too outrageous. Repeat the same lies loudly and often.

4. Project. A lot.

5. Take many, many cheap shots at prominent Democrats and your opponents, then decry the lack of civility in political discourse.

6. Be proud of your hypocrisy; being a hypocrite is essential to being a right-winger — and a troll. However, don’t acknowledge being a hypocrite. Instead, characterize yourself as being “principled” and try to rationalize your hypocrisy. Also, try to ignore that pesky cognitive dissonance!

7. Blame Bill Clinton, Barack Obama, and the Democratic Party for everything. EVERYTHING. The Huronian glaciation? Clinton’s fault. The Lindbergh kidnapping? Obama. The eventual supernova of Earth’s Sun billions of years from now? Nancy Pelosi and Russ Feingold. Nothing, absolutely NOTHING, is the fault of a Republican, even when it is.

8. Continually initiate contact with your opponents and, whenever they respond, falsely accuse them of cyberstalking you.

9. Abandon well-known Republicans (i.e. George W. Bush and Dick Cheney) when they become incredibly unpopular, and claim that they aren’t “real” conservatives while ignoring that they’re so far-right they make white supremacists look like members of the ACLU.

10. Secretly accept that you’re a minority and let yourself be consumed by your deep and abiding hatred of everyone and everything that doesn’t conform to your worldview (currently 99.99% of reality).
3OHA

San Jose, CA

#10 Oct 12, 2012
"Pay That CEO" takes actual written strategy from the Saul Allinsky Leftist manual guiding him and most of the radicalized Democrat Party and has the arrogance to apply it to others.
imaginaryfriend

Garden City, MI

#11 Oct 12, 2012
Lying Ryan was so nervous he drank continually. He was nervous because he was way out of his depth. He is not fit to be in our government, which he hates. Go get a job back in Janesville, Pauley. Go ride the seas of lake Superior.
STARK CONTRAST

Anonymous Proxy

#12 Oct 12, 2012
CHECK SIX wrote:
<quoted text>
No Not True..no One Told me JOE IS A WORTHLESS BUCKET OF WARM SPIT
I can figure this out my self! This OLD Geezer has entertained us enough..Except this an't funny!!
You find it OK JOE and HUSSEIN knew nothing about those now dead people asking for help??Nirwits like you ,who do not avail themselves of Senate Hearings,which.told otherwise...Then Again BIG BIRD is more important to FRICK and FRACK.....Yer Such An ASS HOLE..and STUPID TOO!..Only CRAP here in between yer MONKEY FACED EARS!
ABC showed a clip of Biden at the debate rejecting that Stevens had asked for protection followed by a clip at the Libya hearing where Woods emphasized they begged for assistance. Then a voice over suggested the stark reality of a President and VP having no clue of what was going on in Libya. They did not refer to Hillary Clinton AT ALL. Biden denying the embassy asked for help AT THE DEBATE PUTS THE FAULT SQUARE ON HIM AND BARACK. They cannot pass the buck now.

Then Raddatz spoke briefly with Diane Sawyer how she had a further exchange with Paul Ryan after the debate where he honestly seemed honored to meet her and connect her to the many trips she made to Afganistan reporting on affairs overseas.

WHAT A STARK CONTRAST BETWEEN THE TWO TEAMS.
U issso booteafool

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#13 Oct 12, 2012
RustyS wrote:
One lost because of the 'altitude', the other because he's classless idiot. I'm starting to think they really are clueless.
Rus! U staring!! Bill Gate starting WINdow wen!!!;-0000h, it"s not 2late4now;-000000
U issso booteafool

Nha Trang, Vietnam

#14 Oct 12, 2012
does Bidenn look up prazz for Cheesez!!!;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 2 min Titus33 168,562
News Let Puerto Rico Go Bankrupt? Maybe. 2 min Le Jimbo 23
News Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... (Oct '14) 2 min NoahLovesU 9,200
News Ted Cruz: 'Voters Would Be Astonished' To Know ... 2 min Go Blue Forever 25
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Realtime 1,250,437
News Overtime Pay Not Likely for Congressional Staff 3 min Synque 9
News Hispanic Groups Call on NBC to Cut Ties With Trump 6 min tomin cali 28
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques Ottawa 191,937
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 13 min sandy1 332,359
News Mainstream Right-Wingers, Don't Even Start With... 1 hr Die Hippie Scum 421
More from around the web