Ben Carson moves toward presidential ...

Ben Carson moves toward presidential race

There are 96 comments on the Click Orlando story from Aug 2, 2014, titled Ben Carson moves toward presidential race. In it, Click Orlando reports that:

Ben Carson is taking a significant step toward a 2016 presidential run by forming a political action committee, CNN confirmed Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Click Orlando.

Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#64 Aug 5, 2014
Tea Party nut's absurd quest

Defeated Mississippi Senate candidate Chris McDaniel is challenging primary results, and the complaint is hilarious

The McDaniel campaign, backed by lawyer Mitch Tyner, does not ask for a new election to be held. It makes things easier than that for the Republican party: all it has to do is completely throw out the results for either one or various counties that voted heavily for Sen. Thad Cochran and declare McDaniel the winner.

...Another straw grasping teabagger/sore loser.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#65 Aug 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Showing your stupidity is normal I guess, your moronic comment is a oxymoron to the bible
If you had one tenth of kuda's intelligence, you might be smart enough to realize how lacking you are in that quality.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#66 Aug 5, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
Tea Party nut's absurd quest
Defeated Mississippi Senate candidate Chris McDaniel is challenging primary results, and the complaint is hilarious
The McDaniel campaign, backed by lawyer Mitch Tyner, does not ask for a new election to be held. It makes things easier than that for the Republican party: all it has to do is completely throw out the results for either one or various counties that voted heavily for Sen. Thad Cochran and declare McDaniel the winner.
...Another straw grasping teabagger/sore loser.
Sure why wouldn't he. There's about 10,000 votes that are in questions of legality and fraud. Typical since the establishment clown used liberal establishment personnel as herders for the black vote at $15 dollars a piece.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#67 Aug 5, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>If you had one tenth of kuda's intelligence, you might be smart enough to realize how lacking you are in that quality.
Pity you didn't comprehend. It would have advanced your learning and maybe cut through the liberal cloud of be a degenerate.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#68 Aug 5, 2014
While I disagree with most of Dr. Carson's social conservatism he is a great role model to today's black youth. Much better than the (c)rappers who spew their cultural garbage to a vast audience. His mother was instrumental in instilling morals and a strong work ethic into Dr. Carson; I admire the man and his accomplishments but I couldn't vote for him because of some of his extreme conservative beliefs.
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#69 Aug 5, 2014
The Never-Ending Ben Carson Silliness

Carson has currency for only one reason: He's black and can be trotted out to make those ridiculous digs about Obama.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutc...

.........The GOP's latest token.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#70 Aug 5, 2014
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
While I disagree with most of Dr. Carson's social conservatism he is a great role model to today's black youth. Much better than the (c)rappers who spew their cultural garbage to a vast audience. His mother was instrumental in instilling morals and a strong work ethic into Dr. Carson; I admire the man and his accomplishments but I couldn't vote for him because of some of his extreme conservative beliefs.
It is unfortunate that Dr. Carson's accomplishments haven't spilled over into the political arena. He may do well in his chosen profession, but philosophically and politically, he is a hopeless naif.
foster

Colby, KS

#74 Aug 5, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>As much s I hate to say this, he looks like
Einstein while you look like Jethro Bodine
GFY,or teabag larri

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#75 Aug 6, 2014
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
While I disagree with most of Dr. Carson's social conservatism he is a great role model to today's black youth. Much better than the (c)rappers who spew their cultural garbage to a vast audience. His mother was instrumental in instilling morals and a strong work ethic into Dr. Carson; I admire the man and his accomplishments but I couldn't vote for him because of some of his extreme conservative beliefs.
That of course is your right. It's a pity, Obama's mother couldn't have instilled something besides communism in him or work ethic.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#76 Aug 6, 2014
Straw Grasping Teabaggers wrote:
The Never-Ending Ben Carson Silliness
Carson has currency for only one reason: He's black and can be trotted out to make those ridiculous digs about Obama.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/earl-ofari-hutc...
.........The GOP's latest token.
The huffy puffy post is not a source to be believed.......but then you are a liberal dweeb and could not understand facts anyway.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#77 Aug 6, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
GFY,or teabag larri
Poor foster.........or is it Fester.....yeah, I think Fester better describes you.....a big zit, just waiting to pop.........and ooze more puss.

“THE LEFT IS ATTEMPTING A COUP”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#78 Aug 6, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Let me make my position clear, Retired whatever.
I consider traditional conservatives bad enough, though occasionally there was someone with signs of a brain. One such exception was the late William F. Buckley, who defended his positions honorably. Indeed many of his friends were liberals, people he respected. He was also that rarest of creatures, a conservative with a sense of humor. If he were alive today, and could see how conservatism has degenerated, he would probably kill himself.

As for my position regarding Obama, you have neither the knowledge nor the intellectual wherewithal to patronize me. I hold Barack Obama in the highest esteem. He is an honorable, brilliant, visionary man who has had to withstand the onslaught of haters, bigots, and all-purpose ignoramuses who have sought to delegitimize him.(Choose one or more categories for yourself.) Despite all this, he has had some major accomplishments (look 'em up), and has led us out of a near economic collapse, to a level of economic stability.

Most know-nothings on your side of the fence like to think of "liberal" as a dirty word, as something un-American. I submit to you that the truth is quite the opposite. Liberals have greatly improved the lives of the American people over the years, and they continue in those efforts. It is the backward, ignorant bigots in this country, who can't accept the simple idea of liberty and justice for ALL, who are the real traitors to America.
Ask your handlers how to respond.
Liberal education has done a job on you. Liberal have turned everything that is concerned an American tradition into a dirty word. Being rewarded for an achievement is now called everybody gets a trophy, no more valedictorian because we can't offend. Hard work is replaced with welfare and food stamps. Taking responsibility for your actions have been replaced with do whatever as long as it feels good, but don't get caught saying a prayer or quoting the Bible you risk jail time but states allow a minor child to get an abortion without parental consent. Yes, William F. Buckley would be crying saying why didn't you listen and fight liberals harder.

So you hold a Marxist/socialist bigot in high regard? That says a lot about YOUR character. Yes I called Obama a bigot, which he is. Read his book, "white man greed ,rules a world in need", "typical white person" and Black Theology? All that is ,is the black version of the Klan. They don't like Jews and they don't like white people. NO ONE listen to a d*mn word he said from his past or off mic comments, everybody was amazed by his speeches and skin color. He said whatever he needed to get elected then did the exact opposite.

You can't argue issues. You go straight to the race card. Well, I think that tactic is getting old and people are catching onto it. Your boy is swirling in the toilet bowl about to get flushed. He sounds like a broken record with NO IDEAS ON GETTING US OUT OF THIS MESS! Just the same old lines he read from Saul's book. At least Bill Clinton was smart enough to take Republican ideas and sell them as his own.

He had 2 years of one party rule in Congress and look what happened. He has set a tone so toxic we can't agree on facts anymore. WE can't sit and talk issues without being at each others throat, Are you proud of that tone? You bring a knife ,I bring a gun comment ring a bell! I d*mn sure am not!

You call me a traitor. You will demonize me call me the enemy and want to fight me but you will not demonize or call 19 men that turned 4 aircrafts into cruise missiles the same thing. Now those a*sholes are on the march along with some of our old cold war enemies.

This world is upside down, what is right is wrong, what is wrong is right and yes I do blame Obama for this "TONE" he has set!

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#81 Aug 8, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberal education has done a job on you. Liberal have turned everything that is concerned an American tradition into a dirty word. Being rewarded for an achievement is now called everybody gets a trophy, no more valedictorian because we can't offend. Hard work is replaced with welfare and food stamps. Taking responsibility for your actions have been replaced with do whatever as long as it feels good, but don't get caught saying a prayer or quoting the Bible you risk jail time but states allow a minor child to get an abortion without parental consent. Yes, William F. Buckley would be crying saying why didn't you listen and fight liberals harder.
So you hold a Marxist/socialist bigot in high regard? That says a lot about YOUR character. Yes I called Obama a bigot, which he is. Read his book, "white man greed ,rules a world in need", "typical white person" and Black Theology? All that is ,is the black version of the Klan. They don't like Jews and they don't like white people. NO ONE listen to a d*mn word he said from his past or off mic comments, everybody was amazed by his speeches and skin color. He said whatever he needed to get elected then did the exact opposite.
You can't argue issues. You go straight to the race card. Well, I think that tactic is getting old and people are catching onto it. Your boy is swirling in the toilet bowl about to get flushed. He sounds like a broken record with NO IDEAS ON GETTING US OUT OF THIS MESS! Just the same old lines he read from Saul's book. At least Bill Clinton was smart enough to take Republican ideas and sell them as his own.
He had 2 years of one party rule in Congress and look what happened. He has set a tone so toxic we can't agree on facts anymore. WE can't sit and talk issues without being at each others throat, Are you proud of that tone? You bring a knife ,I bring a gun comment ring a bell! I d*mn sure am not!
You call me a traitor. You will demonize me call me the enemy and want to fight me but you will not demonize or call 19 men that turned 4 aircrafts into cruise missiles the same thing. Now those a*sholes are on the march along with some of our old cold war enemies.
This world is upside down, what is right is wrong, what is wrong is right and yes I do blame Obama for this "TONE" he has set!
I think the bats in your belfry are trying to escape. You twist reality into some sort of unrecognizable stew. I do think you are a traitor, albeit an unwitting one.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#82 Aug 8, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Let me make my position clear, Retired whatever.
I consider traditional conservatives bad enough, though occasionally there was someone with signs of a brain. One such exception was the late William F. Buckley, who defended his positions honorably. Indeed many of his friends were liberals, people he respected. He was also that rarest of creatures, a conservative with a sense of humor. If he were alive today, and could see how conservatism has degenerated, he would probably kill himself.
As for my position regarding Obama, you have neither the knowledge nor the intellectual wherewithal to patronize me. I hold Barack Obama in the highest esteem. He is an honorable, brilliant, visionary man who has had to withstand the onslaught of haters, bigots, and all-purpose ignoramuses who have sought to delegitimize him.(Choose one or more categories for yourself.) Despite all this, he has had some major accomplishments (look 'em up), and has led us out of a near economic collapse, to a level of economic stability.
Most know-nothings on your side of the fence like to think of "liberal" as a dirty word, as something un-American. I submit to you that the truth is quite the opposite. Liberals have greatly improved the lives of the American people over the years, and they continue in those efforts. It is the backward, ignorant bigots in this country, who can't accept the simple idea of liberty and justice for ALL, who are the real traitors to America.
Ask your handlers how to respond.
Must be a mighty shallow character to waste esteem and respect on a known and proven liar who has sold out many former friends and allies to shift blame for his own failures. You must have a very low threshold for expectations if Obama looks like a success......
Straw Grasping Teabaggers

Providence, UT

#83 Aug 8, 2014
Ben Carson's Ebola Comments Refuted: Chances Extremely Low to Zero of Anyone Being Infected By Treating American Victims in US
...has argued that the missionaries infected with Ebola should not have been brought back to the United States for treatment, but his argument as to why has been refuted by an expert in infectious diseases...
http://www.christianpost.com/news/ben-carsons...
Turn your head and cough,'doctor'.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#84 Aug 8, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Must be a mighty shallow character to waste esteem and respect on a known and proven liar who has sold out many former friends and allies to shift blame for his own failures. You must have a very low threshold for expectations if Obama looks like a success......
after the waste left by Bush, Obama did amazingly well keeping the Nation off the auction block

“THE LEFT IS ATTEMPTING A COUP”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#85 Aug 8, 2014
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I think the bats in your belfry are trying to escape. You twist reality into some sort of unrecognizable stew. I do think you are a traitor, albeit an unwitting one.
I am a traitor because I want to see the president follow the law? I am a traitor because I want to see the president unite us and not divide us? I am a traitor because I want the president to call 19 guys that turned 4 airplanes into cruise missile the enemy and not big business that provide revenue and jobs? I am a traitor because I want to disagree with the president and not be called a racist? I am a traitor because I want a president with a spine that will stand up for America? Is this your idea of a traitor?

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#86 Aug 8, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
after the waste left by Bush, Obama did amazingly well keeping the Nation off the auction block
Its so sad that delusion and gulibility are demhole traits.

When Oblamer was sworn into office the deficit was about $10 trillion.Today,6 years later,that same deficit has exploded to $17 trillion and growing...... Now,tell me allll about the waste under Bush again.......

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#87 Aug 8, 2014
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>Must be a mighty shallow character to waste esteem and respect on a known and proven liar who has sold out many former friends and allies to shift blame for his own failures. You must have a very low threshold for expectations if Obama looks like a success......
In the headwind of the Republican brain-dead House opposition, just standing still would seem like a success.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#88 Aug 8, 2014
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a traitor because I want to see the president follow the law? I am a traitor because I want to see the president unite us and not divide us? I am a traitor because I want the president to call 19 guys that turned 4 airplanes into cruise missile the enemy and not big business that provide revenue and jobs? I am a traitor because I want to disagree with the president and not be called a racist? I am a traitor because I want a president with a spine that will stand up for America? Is this your idea of a traitor?
I said you were an unwitting traitor. That means that your above empty accusations put you in the group of those who are obstructing any progress by the president, and not accepting the blame that rightly belongs to them. Your statements are so wrongheaded as to make you part of the problem, instead of the solution.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 1 min MOGA 25,790
News One dead after car plows into group of proteste... 1 min Chilli J 202
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min ImPeach 286,978
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Incognito4Ever 1,581,069
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 3 min KIP 143
News Dear Trump Voters: The 1950's Aren't Coming Back 6 min Katrina 1,318
News Under fire - from GOP - Trump digs in on Confed... 7 min Stevie Wonder 80
More from around the web