Same-sex provision should not derail ...

Same-sex provision should not derail U.S. immigration move: Obama

There are 46 comments on the Reuters story from May 4, 2013, titled Same-sex provision should not derail U.S. immigration move: Obama. In it, Reuters reports that:

President Barack Obama signaled on Friday that a proposal to add a same-sex partnership measure to an immigration overhaul should not be allowed to derail the entire legislative effort.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#25 May 5, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, because that "anyone but Obama" worked so well in '12?
Dems win the White House in '16 regardless of who runs.
Obama didn't win pookie. The GOP ran a default candidate and the conservatives stayed home. Romney would have actually done something better than the complete failure Obama is putting on his legacy, but hey, we should have bought more candy and less tv spots.
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#26 May 5, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
waaaaaaaaaaa...mommie...teabeg gars were lazy.....waaaaaaaaaaaaa....mom mie.....phonie teabeggar posturing.....waaaaaaaaaaaaa.. ..mommie....rassmussen,rove,fu x,gallup,morris......waaaaaaaa aaaa

bwahahahahahahahahaha
BandMaster

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#27 May 5, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike the 50%+ of heteros, I don't need a divorce lawyer- good or otherwise.
Gee whiz. I want to be just like you when I grow up. LOL

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#28 May 5, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
<quoted text>Gee whiz. I want to be just like you when I grow up. LOL
Why plan so far ahead?
conservative crapola

Zionhill, PA

#29 May 5, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Will you call yourself '10thman' then?

hahahahahahahahahaha

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#30 May 5, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone have to answer to some guy who lives in the apartment above them? What does he have to do with their lives? Maybe he should try minding his own damn business.
This about the stupidest post I have ever seen...really you need God...You going to know the man upstairs and You the one going to answer to him not me go on with your silly self in your pathetic life and beliefs..Im sorry tp say this but yal gays are are a disgrace to God let alone the society..

Paris

#31 May 6, 2013
laugh4-ignorance_76 wrote:
<quoted text> This about the stupidest post I have ever seen...really you need God...You going to know the man upstairs and You the one going to answer to him not me go on with your silly self in your pathetic life and beliefs..Im sorry tp say this but yal gays are are a disgrace to God let alone the society..
His pet goat ran off with the milkman. Give him some slack.

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#32 May 6, 2013
<quoted text> This about the stupidest post I have ever seen...really you need God...You going to know the man upstairs and You the one going to answer to him not me go on with your silly self in your pathetic life and beliefs..Im sorry tp say this but yal gays are are a disgrace to God let alone the society..
Why would I need some fairytale sky-god creature in my life?

Tawas City, Michigan

#33 May 6, 2013
BandMaster wrote:
Only if you're lucky.

Paris

#35 May 6, 2013
Cedrick wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you'd gain some moral values, decency and stop sticking your pen!s in men's rectal cavities.
Is that why liberals are against fracking.......seems strange.

Location hidden

#36 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Obama didn't win pookie. The GOP ran a default candidate and the conservatives stayed home. Romney would have actually done something better than the complete failure Obama is putting on his legacy, but hey, we should have bought more candy and less tv spots.
What??????? you make no sense could you explain what you actually mean your response is just pure ????

Location hidden

#37 May 6, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I need some fairytale sky-god creature in my life?
..Im going to be the bigger person in this...God Bless It.

Location hidden

#38 May 6, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>His pet goat ran off with the milkman. Give him some slack.
Go ahead with Your silly self I am not going to send myself to hell for some ignorant person such as you..

Paris

#39 May 7, 2013
<quoted text>Go ahead with Your silly self I am not going to send myself to hell for some ignorant person such as you..
Really, how were you going to send yourself........take the metro.

Location hidden

#40 May 7, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Really, how were you going to send yourself........take the metro.
..you go ahead on with your silly crap..have a good gay life licking and.sticking and sucking and packing chocolate you silly what ever you refer tp your self as..have a good life .
Golem is Dead

Indianapolis, IN

#41 May 7, 2013
AHAHAHAHHA!!

Location hidden

#42 May 7, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would anyone have to answer to some guy who lives in the apartment above them? What does he have to do with their lives? Maybe he should try minding his own damn business.
you don't got any since and for me to sit here and keep on makes look as bad off as you..like i say ignore ignorant..and you actually play the definition of ignorant well ...Give up for this dumbass ..yayyyyy

Tawas City, Michigan

#43 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>..Im going to be the bigger person in this...God Bless It.
Actually the bigger person is the one who accepts the reality that sky-god creatures don't exist, except in fairytales.

Location hidden

#44 May 8, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually the bigger person is the one who accepts the reality that sky-god creatures don't exist, except in fairytales.
God bless you not only have one problem you are the most devilish person i Think I have ever seen express their problems for the world to see....that's probably a compliment...but I am sure others can see it you are a disgrace to the human race..

Paris

#45 May 9, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it is clear why you can't believe in him. He thinks you are an abomination. Keep running from reality pookie, Obama will send you a new tutu in the next candy shipment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 min JRB 222,582
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 19 min TRUMP FAN 363
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min -Dont Panic- 393,299
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 19 min Surgit Tempestas 7,854
News Police chief still paid? 25 min Beth 5
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 26 min IND 239,558
News Who is the real 'racist,' Clinton or Trump? Thi... 27 min Battle Tested 50
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 57 min sonicfilter 1,419,302
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 1 hr littleoleladyfrom... 78
More from around the web