Scalia blocks the aisle against gay m...

Scalia blocks the aisle against gay marriage

There are 10 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 11, 2012, titled Scalia blocks the aisle against gay marriage. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The Supreme Court's announcement Friday that it will take up gay marriage is more than a chance for the justices to recognize the emerging national consensus in support of gay rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Dec 11, 2012
Scalia should recuse himself or face the very real possibility of impeachment. He is a Catholic Opus Dei member and is letting his religious views interfere with being a fair and impartial judge.

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#2 Dec 11, 2012
Antonin Scalia is the finest mind of the 13th century

Judged:

11

10

7

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Dec 11, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Antonin Scalia is the finest mind of the 13th century
Were are those time-warp machines when you need em? lol

Since: Jan 07

Location hidden

#4 Dec 12, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
Scalia should recuse himself or face the very real possibility of impeachment. He is a Catholic Opus Dei member and is letting his religious views interfere with being a fair and impartial judge.
Will you demand the same of Sotomayer when immigration laws are challenged? Since, using your logic, she will be biased and partial towards Hispanics, because she is Hispanic. Which her views will interfere with her being a fair and impartial judge.
Besara

Omaha, NE

#5 Dec 12, 2012
Wat the Tyler wrote:
Antonin Scalia is the finest mind of the 13th century
Maybe he should go back there and take the coven with him (Sotomayer, Ginsburg, Kagan). How those witches escaped being burned is baffling.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 12, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you demand the same of Sotomayer when immigration laws are challenged? Since, using your logic, she will be biased and partial towards Hispanics, because she is Hispanic. Which her views will interfere with her being a fair and impartial judge.
Nonsence. Opus Dei is an organization where fidelity to Catholic beliefs is essential to membership along with obedience to Catholic Bishops. Your argument is a red herring which has nothing to do with Scalia's direct conflict of interest.
Opus Dei Shill

Santa Cruz, CA

#7 Dec 12, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you demand the same of Sotomayer when immigration laws are challenged? Since, using your logic, she will be biased and partial towards Hispanics, because she is Hispanic. Which her views will interfere with her being a fair and impartial judge.
SQUAWK
Ridiculous Lie

Santa Cruz, CA

#8 Dec 12, 2012
DavidH64 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will you demand the same of Sotomayer when immigration laws are challenged? Since, using your logic, she will be biased and partial towards Hispanics, because she is Hispanic. Which her views will interfere with her being a fair and impartial judge.
Get back under the Popes desk on your knees where you belong.

Obedience is everything.
Twoofer Fo Sum

Santa Cruz, CA

#10 Dec 12, 2012
HELLO
On My Knees

Santa Cruz, CA

#11 Dec 12, 2012
Ridiculous Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Get back under the Popes desk on your knees where you belong.
Obedience is everything.
OMG

That's so funny.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,601,546
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 3 min ChromiuMan 222,746
News Trump, the 'America First' president, goes to t... 6 min See The Light 285
News Monument madness a leftist cover to crumble Ame... 7 min Chilli J 1,242
News What would Jesus say about same-sex marriage? (Jul '15) 7 min Ronald 9,950
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 9 min ROCCO 31,083
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 19 min Freedomofexpression 317,505
News Jimmy Kimmel transforms debate, and shows comed... 35 min davy 75
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr JCPete 289,172
More from around the web