US school shooting revives gun debate

Dec 14, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Yahoo!

Relatives of those killed in past mass shootings reacted with outrage to Friday's news of another massacre at an elementary school in Connecticut.

Comments (Page 118)

Showing posts 2,341 - 2,342 of2,342
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dallas

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had stayed in school, Donglicker- well, if you attended CLASS during school instead of bathrooms- you would know that there is a difference between a direct democracy and an indirect democracy (such as the federal republic democracy we have in the US).
Thanks for the quotes from all those slave owners, though.
Shows you can copy and paste.
"Thanks for all the quotes from all those slave owners,though."
Dallas

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not say he was a slave holder.
Follow the thread, donglicker. I said you were fond of quoting founding fathers- most of whom were slave holders.
Webster was not a slave holder himself, but- if you can read- you can see he suggested putting other abolitionists in jail for coming from the south and sharing the opinion that slavery should be abolished.
Now what the slave owners has to do with the topic of this sentence is anyone's guess, are you going to come back to it someday?
"I did not say he was a slave holder."You did not differentiate in your previous post you labeled his quotes from "slave holders".Just another liberal who won't be held to their own words.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,341 - 2,342 of2,342
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••