House and Senate sit on tax bills the...

House and Senate sit on tax bills the other passed

There are 2 comments on the story from Dec 1, 2012, titled House and Senate sit on tax bills the other passed. In it, reports that:

They adamantly oppose higher tax rates, which Democratic leaders are demanding. Leaders from each party said their bill should be the starting point for finding a solution in the next few weeks.

Join the discussion below, or

D Pluribite Unum

Hanoi, Vietnam

#1 Dec 1, 2012
is dat wheeeel of foolnate he is rollink!! ;-000

Toronto, Canada

#2 Dec 2, 2012
2:01 pm, Sunday, December 2, 2012:
RE: House and Senate sit on tax bills the other passed
..... As long as there are ANY deficits it means that the tax rates are too low. As I keep repeating, governments have annual expenditures, and there should be always, in the long run, at least enough money coming in to pay for all those in total.
..... Politicians do what they promised, but are opposed by other politicians who also do what they promised. Ah the times when duels were fashionable! On guard! Off with their heads! Oh YEAH?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Bluestater 1,291,005
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 20 min Coffee Party 198,397
News If the Consumer Product Safety Commission banne... 20 min payme 12
News City Rep.: El Paso must 'fight back' against 'S... 21 min Save our children 23
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 30 min PiltdownMan 176,381
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 57 min Injudgement 197,948
News Vatican comments on Pope-Davis meeting 1 hr SWO 18
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 hr valerie 346,336
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... 4 hr American_Infidel 4,013
More from around the web