Obama-Putin Rift Grows

Obama-Putin Rift Grows

There are 480 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Obama-Putin Rift Grows. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

U.S. President Barack Obama meets with Russian President Vladimir Putin during the Group of Eight Summit in Northern Ireland on June 17. President Barack Obama 's decision to pull out of a one-on-one meeting with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow next month punctuates a steady decline in relations and represents an unusually sharp rebuke ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#532 Aug 18, 2013
TGO wrote:
By the time Barack Obungler is done, Egypt will be a solid ally of Putin.
They may even erect a statue of him at each end of the Suez Canal, that US ship crews have to bow to - unless they want to pay a million dollar per ship passage fee.
Congrats Obama - you could screw up a two-camel funeral you wasted Democrat screwup.
Really? why is that? please give specific examples of what Obama is doing that would push them to Russia as an ally, or what Putin is doing to gain them as an ally...

I am sure we will see nothing from you on this issue.

If you paid attention to your own world, you may have noticed that Russia does not work and play well with muslim extremists. perhaps you've heard of the Chechnyan conflict in Russia?

Since: Aug 13

Overland Park, KS

#533 Aug 18, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Do you remember when Obama told the Russian President, "Wait until after the election I will be more flexible then." This so called rift could be a cover up of their under the table agreements. Problem is Putin is so much smarter then Obama he will get the better deals.
That's right... route against your President. Very American. Not. You give cats a bad name.
Dane Thorsen

AOL

#534 Aug 18, 2013
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps like many of us, Putin thought Bush-baby was not too smart and was no competition in brain cells?
Huh? No. It was the mentally and emotionally defective Obama Left that was slandering Palin's handicapped Baby. Not Bush or the Republicans. The behavior of the Obama people toward Palin and her Child slandered generations of proud American Democrats with that unbelievable Shame, Dishonor, and Disgrace.
TGO

United States

#535 Aug 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Really? why is that? please give specific examples of what Obama is doing that would push them to Russia as an ally, or what Putin is doing to gain them as an ally...
I am sure we will see nothing from you on this issue.
If you paid attention to your own world, you may have noticed that Russia does not work and play well with muslim extremists. perhaps you've heard of the Chechnyan conflict in Russia?
You're cross-posting from other threads now?

How about you reply to post 503 in THIS thread?

You prance around demanding details from others, but when you get called to produce you run away and hide.

Why do you refer to yourself as "we"?
TGO

United States

#536 Aug 18, 2013
Ilkwas wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right... route against your President. Very American. Not. You give cats a bad name.
What does "route against your President" mean?

St. Croix valley

#537 Aug 18, 2013
TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
You're cross-posting from other threads now?
How about you reply to post 503 in THIS thread?
You prance around demanding details from others, but when you get called to produce you run away and hide.
Why do you refer to yourself as "we"?
what cross posting have i done? that was a direct response to a post here, wasn't it?

St. Croix valley

#538 Aug 18, 2013
TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank goodness there are brilliant people like you who realize stuff.
I managed to miss my "admission" somehow - would you please demonstrate my admission, when you are through channelling Ayn Rand?
I don't believe any of those crazy rumors about you living in a rubber room and that you prefer to be addressed as Renfield.
the one where you clearly showed you had to be the one to send the comment to see the profanity warning...

not everyone is as stupid as you are...
TGO

United States

#539 Aug 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the one where you clearly showed you had to be the one to send the comment to see the profanity warning...
not everyone is as stupid as you are...
Would you care to translate that gibberish into english?

St. Croix valley

#540 Aug 18, 2013
TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you care to translate that gibberish into english?
of it was clear as day. you said you saw the profanity warning when you hit the post button, that means you were the one sending the post, but the post was under your other moniker aschole paradigm..

perhaps you were just confused as to what you were saying, you seem to be often...
TGO

United States

#541 Aug 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what cross posting have i done? that was a direct response to a post here, wasn't it?
Are you asking me?

I bet he crapped himself and ran back to be sure he was in the right thread.

Heh.
TGO

United States

#542 Aug 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>of it was clear as day. you said you saw the profanity warning when you hit the post button, that means you were the one sending the post, but the post was under your other moniker aschole paradigm..
perhaps you were just confused as to what you were saying, you seem to be often...
And what post was that?

Number please.
TGO

United States

#544 Aug 18, 2013
Is Asch Paradigm in the house?

Woodtick is about to prove you are me.

This should be good.
TGO

United States

#545 Aug 18, 2013
Where's my little Woodtick?

Come out come out.

Let's see that post number.

LOL

St. Croix valley

#546 Aug 18, 2013
TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you asking me?
I bet he crapped himself and ran back to be sure he was in the right thread.
Heh.
yes, how was that a cross post?

I'm still here, i never run away like you do.

why can't you back up any of your posts?

St. Croix valley

#547 Aug 18, 2013
post number 532..how was that crossed to any other thread? it was a direct response to your stupid post that showed you have no understanding of the world politics you are commenting on...
TGO

United States

#548 Aug 18, 2013
Quit dodging Woodtick.

Where is the post where I posted as Paradigm?

Let's see it, dodgeboy.
TGO

United States

#549 Aug 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>of it was clear as day. you said you saw the profanity warning when you hit the post button, that means you were the one sending the post, but the post was under your other moniker aschole paradigm..
And what post was that?

Number please.

Quit dodging.

St. Croix valley

#550 Aug 18, 2013
TGO wrote:
<quoted text>
And what post was that?
Number please.
Quit dodging.
i clearly referenced it. if you want to defend it, find it yourself...

i pointed it out immediately after you did it...why are you just now defending what you know you said?
TGO

United States

#551 Aug 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i clearly referenced it. if you want to defend it, find it yourself...
i pointed it out immediately after you did it...why are you just now defending what you know you said?
Give the post number Dodgeboy.

Waiting for one of your leftwing pals to jump in and rescue you?

Let's see the post number, baloney boy.

(he's afraid to post it - watch)
TGO

United States

#552 Aug 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
And what post was that?

Post number please.

Looks like Woodtick went up to his secret tree-fort again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 24
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 2 min Brian_G 311,489
News Voters have trust issues with Hillary Clinton? ... (Jul '15) 4 min Brian_G 7,039
News Rendell says Wasserman Schultz shouldn't take t... 5 min Cordwainer Trout 21
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 232,957
The Democrat Party is Dead. 7 min YouDidntBuildThat 4
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dr Guru 219,440
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 12 min Aura Mytha 201,230
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 16 min YouDidntBuildThat 130
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Obama is a joke 1,403,949
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 51 min woodtick57 391,186
News Trump bounces into the lead 3 hr WasteWater 58
More from around the web