Stop blaming video games for America'...

Stop blaming video games for America's gun violence

There are 1 comment on the Christian Science Monitor story from Feb 12, 2013, titled Stop blaming video games for America's gun violence. In it, Christian Science Monitor reports that:

A copy of the book 'Grand Theft Childhood: The Surprising Truth About Violent Video Games' sits on the table as Vice President Joe Biden convenes a meeting with representatives from the video game industry in his Washington office Jan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Christian Science Monitor.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Feb 13, 2013
Considering the source, this is a really well done article. I applaud Kristin for actually considering the facts on the subject and not running with some correlation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News In U.S. presidential first, Trump prays at Jeru... 1 min Sandra 86
News New 'Blue Lives Matter' laws raise concerns amo... 2 min Retribution 46
News What Divides Catholics and Protestants? (Apr '08) 3 min superwilly 84,712
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing 4 min RiccardoFire 2,796
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 5 min Lilly 25,671
News Hillary Clinton to address Wellesley College gr... 5 min Frogface Kate 58
News President of NYC Young Democrats Arrested on Ch... 7 min RustyS 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 15 min Justice Dale 240,948
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 270,633
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min My New Alias RULES 1,536,393
More from around the web