Atheists on the march in America

Atheists on the march in America

There are 70629 comments on the TurkishPress.com story from Aug 26, 2009, titled Atheists on the march in America. In it, TurkishPress.com reports that:

When South Florida atheists held their first meeting, they were just five friends, having a beer at a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TurkishPress.com.

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68946 Mar 1, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Me lie?
Yes: you.

Not only is lying your best strategy?

It is your >>only<< strategy.

Just like all True Believers™ do: you embrace faith (lies).

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68947 Mar 1, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no not the straw-man thing!
Oh double no not the I lose thing!!!
Yep.

You could trying NOT lying for a change.

But I suspect your brains' would break from the strain...

“Quantum Junctn: Use Both Lanes”

Since: Dec 06

Tulsa, Oklahoma USofA

#68948 Mar 1, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
True, so what do you believe in as far as how life started? You must have a feeling as to what you think is how life started.
The >>only<< correct and factual answer?

Unknown.

You, lying and claiming your non-existent god did it?

Isn't helping anything-- lying never does.

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68950 Mar 1, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you know it is a lie to say that atheism is a cult or even a religion. yet you do it repeatedly.

in fact, it is always the religious cult members on these pages that openly lie...why is that? I thought your cult was against lying?
Not a lie at all. Again if you have issue please feel free to bring your issues to the author of those articles.

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68951 Mar 1, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yes: you.

Not only is lying your best strategy?

It is your >>only<< strategy.

Just like all True Believers™ do: you embrace faith (lies).
Oh bobby, you going to hurt my feeling.

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68952 Mar 1, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>Yep.

You could trying NOT lying for a change.

But I suspect your brains' would break from the strain...
That sounds like something a small child would say. Are you a small child bob?

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68953 Mar 1, 2013
Bob of Quantum-Faith wrote:
<quoted text>The >>only<< correct and factual answer?

Unknown.

You, lying and claiming your non-existent god did it?

Isn't helping anything-- lying never does.
I'm not claiming God did. It is written in this book called the bible, take this up with the author.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#68954 Mar 1, 2013
Post changing is all you've got, cuntard.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm, if you say so.
Thinking

Gillingham, UK

#68955 Mar 1, 2013
But Barry Goatfucker is long dead.
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not claiming God did. It is written in this book called the bible, take this up with the author.

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68956 Mar 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a cuntard.
Ok.

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68957 Mar 1, 2013
Thinking wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Goatfucker!
Yes you've told us before.

Since: Mar 11

Scottsburg, IN

#68958 Mar 1, 2013
Who begat Ralph the goatfcker who begat David the goatfcker who begat Joseph the goatfcker who begat Jesus the goatfcker!

Lmfao!
Thinking wrote:
But Barry Goatfucker is long dead.
<quoted text>

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#68959 Mar 1, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
True, so what do you believe in as far as how life started? You must have a feeling as to what you think is how life started.
I believe there was a mixture of water and organic chemicals in pools on earth, and lightning literally and figuratively provided the spark to start life.
John

United States

#68960 Mar 1, 2013
I believe you skipped some steps. I believe you have an agenda that has nothing to do with evidence. I believe your forum won't dare debate the evidences and reasons to believe in a prime mover vs ?????. Maybe Bob can help you.

Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. This water and organic chemicals always were, came from nothing, what!? You repeat crap that avoids the crux of the matter. No wonder you won't provide an accountable position as I have done.
John

United States

#68961 Mar 1, 2013
Another day of ineptitude from the antitheists.*Note to lurkers* They have gone almost three years without giving one accountable position they are willing to debate. Three years without an example of evidence that meets their criteria for evidence. These are angry agenda driven folks that don't give a damn about the evidence.
If you want to subject yourself to this farce by all means see for yourself. Antitheists you could also just cut and paste one of the 66,190 posts to show otherwise.
Stump an antitheist! Ask them what they believe. True
science that is repeatable and observable.
John

United States

#68962 Mar 1, 2013
I've exposed the forum as easily today as the hundreds before. However, a special coward award goes to Sicko. Typical of the atheist he threatened me bodily harm because I find his nothing absurd. Typical of the atheist he could not back it up. Boo, hiss, have you no shame!? LOL.

Nothing Bless
John

United States

#68963 Mar 1, 2013
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 66,190 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!

Langoliers

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#68964 Mar 1, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>I believe there was a mixture of water and organic chemicals in pools on earth, and lightning literally and figuratively provided the spark to start life.
Where did the organic chemicals come from?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68965 Mar 1, 2013
Langoliers wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did the organic chemicals come from?
they are quite plentiful in space.
there are amino acids in space.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#68966 Mar 1, 2013
John wrote:
You make the presupposition that there is no evidence without admitting you do not have the scientifically measurable evidence to support your position of nothing. You have placed limits on what may be limitless. You have placed limits where they need not be. Thus far I have seen no evidence provided by an atheist that would support what is disingenuously called natural mechanisms only. If you think there isn't evidence of design you would be wrong. Admittedly, this can not be proven using your constricting criteria, but nothing in this arena has been proven using this standard. You know this by now. That is why it is so frustrating to the forum when it's pointed out. Judging by the ever-growing anecdotal evidence of this forum overwhelmingly congregated by atheists, atheism is something else entirely. There is a large contingent of antitheists, a portion devoted to secular humanism, and some interplay with other assorted isms. The common denominator is that every single one of these positions is lacking in evidence. The notion that man is the be all end all is flawed in my opinion. Of course you wish to shirk any burden of proof. That's transparent and shows a weak position. Atheism has been co-opted by the new atheist. Much more vocal and commited to breaking down the populace writ large that actually do have a position. I've given more than enough opportunity for atheists to engage in debate that is not circular. The brilliance and weakness of atheism is no accountability. That's why it's not challenging to debate this topic with you loons. Apologies to the few that aren't driven by more than uncertainty. When Reagan debated Gorbachev on our nuclear arsenals each man had a position. If there was a political debate the political atheist would attack the other position and not have to be responsible for one himself. If one football team was atheist and the other was not they would have the ball on offense the whole game. Fumble, and the ball would be returned. This is what you ask for here, but is unacceptable in every other topic. I'm conservative btw. A rational freethinker. I'm sure you are a centrist LOL. What's the mushy middle thought on government size, abortion, tax rates?
If there isn't a position don't bother responding. How is the fence DREW, Curious, Mikey,,,,? You got the post wedged good and deep yet? Stump an antitheist! Ask it what it believes. Still going strong 66,190 plus posts in.
Still nothing about atheism in the atheist forum. No position, no post #. Lies, spin, ad hominem, and boredom.
Waiting for an example of what passes the cut for evidence from atheists. Cowards!
what is the scientifically measurable evidence you speak of?

that actually makes no sense...

what we have is a total lack of evidence of any gods, any magic, anything supernatural. nada zip. no gods, nothing magical. just he laws of hte universe.

why can't you accept that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump exchange with black journalist sparks out... 3 min Chilli J 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,496,542
News Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 3 min Waikiki ripoff 36,050
News Being conservative is not being racist 5 min Pessimistic1 487
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 6 min Calisthenics 412,498
News Washington court rules against florist in gay w... 7 min Rainbow Kid 44
Rampant crime in Eugene, Oregon 7 min organized crime 1
News Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn r... 11 min Retribution 309
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 14 min Mustang 20,846
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Zippohead 237,202
More from around the web