This speaker speaks, but no one listens

Dec 28, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: St. Petersburg Times

House Speaker John Boehner, R-Ohio, could not get members of his own party to line up last week behind his proposed "Plan B" initiative on deficit reduction.

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Jan 13, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Boehner is technically the President at this time since Obama is a Fraud.Likewise Biden was not legally elected with Obama because Obama has never BEEN the bona-fides POTUS. Boehner's VP was technically Inouye,who has since died,that now makes Hillary Clinton the VP.

Google: "there is NO 'President" Obamna".
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 28, 2012
 
Robert Laity wrote:
Boehner is technically the President at this time since Obama is a Fraud.Likewise Biden was not legally elected with Obama because Obama has never BEEN the bona-fides POTUS. Boehner's VP was technically Inouye,who has since died,that now makes Hillary Clinton the VP.
Google: "there is NO 'President" Obamna".
OH you come up with something new everyday ill give you that but now you want the speaker to lead a coup..
Pig Ears

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 28, 2012
 
[QUOTE
Google: "there is NO 'President" Obamna".[/QUOTE]

Google my balls, Oink Oink.
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Robert Laity wrote:
Boehner is technically the President at this time since Obama is a Fraud.Likewise Biden was not legally elected with Obama because Obama has never BEEN the bona-fides POTUS. Boehner's VP was technically Inouye,who has since died,that now makes Hillary Clinton the VP.
Google: "there is NO 'President" Obamna".
Can't refudiate that - there is no President Obamna.

There is, however, a President Obama.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

mike wrote:
<quoted text>OH you come up with something new everyday ill give you that but now you want the speaker to lead a coup..
Boehner IS technically the real POTUS. No coup necessary.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 29, 2012
 
Pig Ears wrote:
<quoted text>
Google my balls, Oink Oink.
THAT search resulted in "Pig Ears' tiny pig balls"

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't refudiate that - there is no President Obamna.
There is, however, a President Obama.
There is no "President" Obama.
Anonymous

Ashland, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 29, 2012
 
Robert Laity wrote:
Boehner is technically the President at this time since Obama is a Fraud.Likewise Biden was not legally elected with Obama because Obama has never BEEN the bona-fides POTUS. Boehner's VP was technically Inouye,who has since died,that now makes Hillary Clinton the VP.

Google: "there is NO 'President" Obamna".
Duh !!!! If you are going to talk about PRESIDENT OBAMA learn to spell his name
Piggy

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 29, 2012
 
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
THAT search resulted in "Pig Ears' tiny pig balls"
You obviously Googled wrong.

http://www.emailjokez.com/pictures/more/38876...
mike

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 29, 2012
 
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner IS technically the real POTUS. No coup necessary.
TOO BAD BOEHNER wont see it that way guess youll gonna wear that tin hat..
Billy Ringo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Dec 31, 2012
 
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Boehner IS technically the real POTUS. No coup necessary.
MMmmmm yeah - sure.

If that's what you need to make yourself feel better - knock yourself out, dude.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

740democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh !!!! If you are going to talk about PRESIDENT OBAMA learn to spell his name
See Comment #7. Obama has never been "President"

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Piggy wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously Googled wrong.
http://www.emailjokez.com/pictures/more/38876...
So,you like to google pictures of Pig Testicles. Are you a Beastialist. Obama is,as ALL Muslims are.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 31, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Billy Ringo wrote:
<quoted text>
MMmmmm yeah - sure.
If that's what you need to make yourself feel better - knock yourself out, dude.
Obama is "out" after the Long Arm of the Law grabs him.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 31, 2012
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>TOO BAD BOEHNER wont see it that way guess youll gonna wear that tin hat..
Boehner is a fool and a wuss. I don't wear "hat[s}".
mike

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 31, 2012
 
Robert Laity wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is "out" after the Long Arm of the Law grabs him.
WHAT LAW yor law thats all i hear in your idea of justice he been found guilty and excecuted yeah right youve already in your mind taken away my citzenship..
Lepor

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 31, 2012
 
No one ever listens when Boner talks.
and no one ever will.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 7, 2013
 
mike wrote:
<quoted text>WHAT LAW yor law thats all i hear in your idea of justice he been found guilty and excecuted yeah right youve already in your mind taken away my citzenship..
I understand that someone must be convicted before being found guilty.I haven't taken anything from you.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 7, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Technically Boehner is President Boehner. Obama and Biden are Frauds.

“DC Police Complaint #T14002751”

Since: Nov 08

Swift Water,NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 7, 2013
 
Lepor wrote:
No one ever listens when Boner talks.
and no one ever will.
Aren't YOU "Boner"?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••