Some immigration reform backers fear ...

Some immigration reform backers fear they're losing the fight

There are 6 comments on the WDUN-AM Gainesville story from Jul 20, 2013, titled Some immigration reform backers fear they're losing the fight. In it, WDUN-AM Gainesville reports that:

"Here's the fact: We're not winning, so we've got to wage a campaign," said Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., a lead author of the Senate-passed immigration bill.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WDUN-AM Gainesville.

kuzo

Mcdonough, GA

#1 Jul 20, 2013
Godbles
LOL

De Soto, KS

#2 Jul 21, 2013
Another lifer in D.C. who needs to retire and STFU!
Fed Up Vet

Bowie, MD

#3 Jul 21, 2013
Seems the public is smarter than McCain.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#4 Jul 21, 2013
the only thing the american people want is law ENFORCEMENT.

this has been confirmed over and over again in the last 15+ years by the nonapproval of any further amnesties brought to congress.

mccain and his peers on capitol hill may not know this. but their persistent push for another amnesty is creating a huge build up of hatred against anybody who is pro-illegal.

amongst other things... my guess is - it will lead to a change in the laws regarding anchor babies in the not too distant future. it will also affect the possibility of another country being granted state status for a very long time. maybe even for several generations. nationalism will increase. and best of all... we will see real reduction in the amounts that we reserve for foreign aid.

these changes and more will occur. and all because of guys like mccain who care more for foreigners than they do for the people who elect them.
Exactly

Saint Louis, MO

#5 Jul 21, 2013
Asian Guy wrote:
the only thing the american people want is law ENFORCEMENT.
this has been confirmed over and over again in the last 15+ years by the nonapproval of any further amnesties brought to congress.
mccain and his peers on capitol hill may not know this. but their persistent push for another amnesty is creating a huge build up of hatred against anybody who is pro-illegal.
amongst other things... my guess is - it will lead to a change in the laws regarding anchor babies in the not too distant future. it will also affect the possibility of another country being granted state status for a very long time. maybe even for several generations. nationalism will increase. and best of all... we will see real reduction in the amounts that we reserve for foreign aid.
these changes and more will occur. and all because of guys like mccain who care more for foreigners than they do for the people who elect them.
Amen!
Exactly

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Jul 21, 2013
Fed Up Vet wrote:
Seems the public is smarter than McCain.
I'd like to know just who's paying McCain under the table to turn his back on Americans and America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Uncle Tab 239,639
News Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 min Dogen 205,123
News Democrat asks Villages to stop playing Hillary ... 1 min kuda 30
News News 14 Mins Ago Trump rebukes racism claims as... 1 min TRUMP FAN 83
News U.S. Sen. Manchin mum on EpiPen hikes by daught... 1 min Go Blue Forever 1
News Trump Vows to Begin Deportations Immediately If... 1 min Ave purisima 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,419,475
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min -Dont Panic- 393,313
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 34 min woodtick57 7,895
More from around the web