Panel: Cover birth control for free

Full story: Kypost.Com
Millions of women stand to gain free access to a broad menu of birth control methods, thanks to a recommendation issued Tuesday by health experts advising the government. Full Story
Bob Burns

Kunming, China

#1 Jul 19, 2011
There is no "free" anything. Somebody pays for it. On the other hand, birth control and abortion ought to be part of any reasonable plan for women of child-bearing age. It's cost must be factored into the payments of course
Jacob
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 5 min Quirky 263,141
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 6 min positronium 224
Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 6 min Google boy 2,858
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 6 min Mitt s Airtight D... 243
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
How long before being gay is a fireable offense? 8 min Mitt s Airtight D... 32
Walter Harold Marlin 4 President (Oct '08) 9 min DOnT OBEY ALL ORDERS 227
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Cornelius Scudmister 154,002
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 21 min observer 4,466
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 56,028
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••