Jewish groups push for action on gun ...

Jewish groups push for action on gun control

There are 375 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Dec 18, 2012, titled Jewish groups push for action on gun control. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

In the wake of the shooting rampage in Newtown, Conn ., Jewish groups are looking to build alliances and back legislation to strengthen gun control laws.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#78 Dec 22, 2012
Where Is My America wrote:
The " Christmas tree " is a pagan symbol of the winter solstices.
http://brighterblessings.co.uk/articles/yule....
The symbolism of Holly is especially potent. The Holly King and the Oak King are part of Celtic/Pagan mythology, and they represent two sides to the Greenman, or Horned God. Since the Summer Solstice, the Holly King has ruled the half-year of waning light, yet on this night the Oak King will take his throne to rule. In other words, the Oak King rules over the lighter half of the year,(Yule to Litha), and the Holly King over the darker half (Litha to Yule).
rabbee: oh come on! this lying world has never been right about any thing. if it happens, there is a reason from G-D it is happening. even the syrian civil war, is happening for a reason from G-D. and it is telling the syrians, and other arab nations, your being bad. and their is a reason, from G-D that jews* are in Ysrael now. and it does not necessarily means, that jews* are being good. and global warming anger from G-D, is not a sign this whole world is being good either.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#79 Dec 22, 2012
jewsareevil wrote:
Jews are whats wrong with the America. Who owns and is in charge of most tv networks? Who makes and owns most hollywood movies? Who controls the media? Read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Jews will pretend to be offended and claim its a hoax and never existed,but it you cant deny the truth.
Give it a rest.

You need to save your strength.

The cross your hooded azz is going to be burning is not going to build itself.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#80 Dec 22, 2012
if it happens, then G-D commanded it to happen that way. but does not mean, that G-D approved of it having to make happen that way. and it is going to be no bars hold, for this about last hour and a half. before G-D takes off, for the day of rest again. and it is not going to get better, in this world's lack of repentance. so you all can expect a lot increasingly worse, from here on in.

i mean even hearing about the sinking of the titanic, for three or four millionth time. is enough to get, fed up with this world as is again. more or less, all the rest of the hell and death horror you have all promoted through your idolitry.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#81 Dec 22, 2012
and no! idolitors can never, live together in peace. one of the more basic fundamentals of TheTorah, idolitry does not cause peace to happen. there is no peace, in any amount of divided diverse houses. so none of your religions, allegedly for G-D, or against G-D are going to result in peace on earth.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#82 Dec 22, 2012
idolitry on earth, has gotten so bad. there is no idoliterous way, to rid yourselves of mass murders. you can't even rid yourself, from heat of the moment murder caused in idolitry. you can't even stop idol drug addictions, with any amount of idoliterous laws.

your laws in idolitry, do not stop, murder, rape, robbery, theft. when your idolitry, is the cause of all of this. and this world still, could care less, who am i in this second coming. this world is not even intrested, in TheTruth from G-D anymore.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#83 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>If god needs you on his side you have one weak azz god.
rabbee: well your not the one, giving this story of creation either. and just because G-D wants me, on HisSide. does not mean THEY/BOTH need me. but THEY wanted a son, and so here am i. just as i am sure, you would want your son or daughter on your side.

i can't change, who are my PARENTS are, any more than you can change who your parents are. but i do know, that all parents love their children. and want them to do what is right. and i am not about to blame G-D, for your elected weakness.

i am THEIR BABY, so i can't get out of being here in this story of creation about THEIR BABY. at least i know, that hasatan makes a terrible baby sitter for all of you and your grandmother. without even getting into, the other two even worse angels.

but you might want to, consider this. my power is only being limited by G-D now. untill G-D takes off, for the day of rest. then all of my, limiters are taken off. and me and this world, annointed grandmother, shall be in charge of the whole shebang again for the final day. and she is not going to be in a good mood, when she realizes what you have all done. and hell hath, no greater fury than this world,s grandmother.

“O'er the land of the free ? ”

Since: Jan 09

Don't Tread On Me

#84 Dec 22, 2012
rabbee yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well your not the one, giving this story of creation either. and just because G-D wants me, on HisSide. does not mean THEY/BOTH need me. but THEY wanted a son, and so here am i. just as i am sure, you would want your son or daughter on your side.
i can't change, who are my PARENTS are, any more than you can change who your parents are. but i do know, that all parents love their children. and want them to do what is right. and i am not about to blame G-D, for your elected weakness.
i am THEIR BABY, so i can't get out of being here in this story of creation about THEIR BABY. at least i know, that hasatan makes a terrible baby sitter for all of you and your grandmother. without even getting into, the other two even worse angels.
but you might want to, consider this. my power is only being limited by G-D now. untill G-D takes off, for the day of rest. then all of my, limiters are taken off. and me and this world, annointed grandmother, shall be in charge of the whole shebang again for the final day. and she is not going to be in a good mood, when she realizes what you have all done. and hell hath, no greater fury than this world,s grandmother.
You talk more trash then three buzzards at a landfill.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#85 Dec 22, 2012
<quoted text>You talk more trash then three buzzards at a landfill.
rabbee: is that what, the other two buzzards told you?

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#86 Dec 22, 2012
The problem is guns falling into the wrong hands. Guns in the right hands are no problem at all. Let's put the blame where it needs to be. This mother had a mentally disturbed son. She teaches him to shoot and drive a car. She's already paid for that with her life, and others have paid with their lives. The take-away lesson here is gun owners need to use common sense. Shootings do not always threaten new gun laws, but this time it's different. We should not, and would not be burying so many children if the gun owner had been more responsible and used common sense.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#87 Dec 22, 2012
jenny623 wrote:
The problem is guns falling into the wrong hands. Guns in the right hands are no problem at all. Let's put the blame where it needs to be. This mother had a mentally disturbed son. She teaches him to shoot and drive a car. She's already paid for that with her life, and others have paid with their lives. The take-away lesson here is gun owners need to use common sense. Shootings do not always threaten new gun laws, but this time it's different. We should not, and would not be burying so many children if the gun owner had been more responsible and used common sense.
rabbee: my problem is from where, did those wrong hands get their indoctrination in idolitry. this is from what is considered, some of the smartest, people in the world. these mass murderers, have iq's that are off the charts. which tells me, you are not capable of outsmarting them. they may be insane, with idolitry. but they are far, from being stupid. but society has corrupted them with their idolitry, is the real problem.

Since: Aug 07

Location hidden

#88 Dec 22, 2012
Translate please?
<quoted text>
rabbee: my problem is from where, did those wrong hands get their indoctrination in idolitry. this is from what is considered, some of the smartest, people in the world. these mass murderers, have iq's that are off the charts. which tells me, you are not capable of outsmarting them. they may be insane, with idolitry. but they are far, from being stupid. but society has corrupted them with their idolitry, is the real problem.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#89 Dec 22, 2012
jenny623 wrote:
Translate please?
<quoted text>
rabbee: well you read, TheTorah Scroll first. then we, can talk about it. since you have been, indoctrinated against understanding G-D Son in this second coming. and it is not my assignment, to come down to your understanding. but is your job, to come up to mine here in This Story of Creation again. this is as far down, as i am allowed to go and remain true to G-D.
roby

Fairport, NY

#90 Dec 23, 2012
jewsareevil wrote:
Jews are whats wrong with the America. Who owns and is in charge of most tv networks? Who makes and owns most hollywood movies? Who controls the media? Read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Jews will pretend to be offended and claim its a hoax and never existed,but it you cant deny the truth.
you are one sick fuck I hope you will meet a jewish person and speak the vile anti semitic remarks you make to his or face and to all jewish people you will meet. you are nothing probably a guy or gal who lives in a trailer has a huge beer bellow and drives a pick up truck and has not finished school you probably chop wood for a living or do small carpentry jobs . and you mow lawns for a living your life is filled with small jobs and you scratch your head thinking how you can get ahead in life. your kids probably have not been to a dentist in their entire lives. hey ass hole, I wish I could meet you in person. because I know I am right in what I have posted about you. oh I almost forgot to mention you hate all blacks and minorities who live in this great UNITED STATES. your wife is very fat and blonde with stringy hair pulled into a pony tail she wears jeans too small for her boby, and is very fat your family lives on peanut butter and jelly sandwiches hotdogs, macaroni and cheese tuna casserole and canned corn and canned peas.you my friend are not close to being a man of character. thats why you are a predjudice bastard and misfit .
Wait -What

Covina, CA

#91 Jan 8, 2013
it is stupid, to expect more idolity. to try and fix, what more idolitry is causeing more of.
So how far should gun control go then?

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

#92 Jan 8, 2013
Wait -What wrote:
<quoted text>
Tread lightly.

The American Revolution was triggered by a gun control raid that was met with force by the American people.

http://www.bob-owens.com/2013/01/of-alarms-mi...

If it weren't for armed Americans, we wouldn't be American.
Pete

Danbury, CT

#93 Jan 8, 2013
jewsareevil wrote:
Haha. You're right, but at least they're human beings with work ethic. Blacks are the real problem.
Mid Term 2014

Texarkana, TX

#94 Jan 8, 2013
About JPFO: Fierce Defender of American Liberty
Three primary goals drive the Wisconsin-based human-rights group Jews for the Preservation of Firearms Ownership (JPFO):
Destroy so-called “gun control”(code words for disarming innocent people).
Expose the misguided notions that lead people to seek out so-called “gun control”.
Encourage Americans to understand and defend all of the Bill of Rights for all citizens. The Second Amendment is the “Guardian” of the Bill of Rights.
Founded by Jews in 1989, JPFO initially aimed at educating the Jewish community about the historical evils that Jews have suffered when they have been disarmed. JPFO has always welcomed people of all religious beliefs who share a common goal of opposing and reversing victim-disarmament policies while advancing liberty for all. It was the brainchild of Aaron Zelman (1946 - 2010), a leading national civil-rights activist.
JPFO is a non-profit tax-exempt 501(c)(3) educational civil-rights organization, not a lobby. JPFO’s products and programs reach out to as many segments of the American people as possible, using bold tactics without compromise on fundamental principles. Find out how you can donate to JPFO.
JPFO has always welcomed people of all religious beliefs (or none) who share a common goal of opposing and reversing potentially deadly victim disarmament policies. You don’t have to be Jewish to join JPFO; you just have to love freedom.
Aaron Zelman, a proud Jew, initially aimed at educating the Jewish community about the historical evils that Jews have suffered when they have been disarmed. He was appalled that so many Jewish politicians and influential Jewish public officials and spokespeople actually advocated citizen disarmament. He said it many a time:“Jews should be the last people on Earth to support ‘gun control’. See: An Interview With Aaron Zelman
As JPFO expanded its research into gun laws and the results of their enactments, it became blatantly obvious that so-called “gun control” had played a fundamental role in all the major genocides of the 20 th Century … not just the Holocaust. See: The Genocide Chart
So-called “gun control” is a deadly lie. Firearms registration lists lead governments-gone-bad straight to gun owners. Licensing and registration of guns has resulted in outright banning and confiscation over the last one hundred years of world history. The bloody results of these mass citizen disarmaments have been horrific.
Based on this insight, JPFO broke new ground with the award-winning documentary Innocents Betrayed. In this powerful film, viewers learn the dirty secret of "gun control": how governments have historically deprived people of firearms ... and then murdered them ruthlessly. Fifty eight minutes of hard-hitting facts that leave viewers dazed.
More recently, JPFO has made additional award winning movies.“2A Today for the U.S.A.”is probably the best introduction to the Second Amendment available anywhere.“Shall not be infringed” means what it says. Gun registration, permits, and licensing are blatant infringements of the right to keep and bear arms. Aside from being un-Constitutional,“gun control” simply does not work. Criminals ignore all gun laws.
To again quote Aaron Zelman:
“Anyone who is lawfully adjudicated unfit to carry a firearm should not be on the street in the first place. They should be in prison or in a mental institution. We’ve thrown the baby (our personal liberties) out with the bathwater, making us helpless to protect ourselves from armed criminals and lunatics. And who promotes this delusional illogic the most fervently? Politicians and the law enforcement hierarchy.”
http://jpfo.org/
I've been a member of JFPO for years, it's a great organization.
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#95 Jan 8, 2013
Wait -What wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: should not, even happen.
crzzzd

Ellwood City, PA

#96 Jan 9, 2013
rabbee yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#97 Jan 9, 2013
there is danger, in the false belief. that any government, can or will protect you, and your families. and we the people, are foolish. to give too much power to our representatives, to control us.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 1 min Bakker 5,480
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 min katrina 88 391,369
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 2 min Jonah1 14,824
News Despite her many roles, Hillary Clinton still h... 2 min CZars_R_US 286
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Gunner 1,404,722
News Congressman Under Fire For 'Outlaw Divorce' Rem... (Jul '06) 4 min Traffickers 89
News Hillary Clinton picks Tim Kaine as vice preside... 5 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 238
News Hacked emails show Democratic party hostility t... 19 min gwww 228
News Trump bounces into the lead 1 hr positronium 158
More from around the web