Clinton: Ideologues reliable GOP voters

Oct 27, 2013 Full story: Star-Telegram.com 12

Conservative ideologues are reliable voters who could threaten Democrat Terry McAuliffe's political chances, former President Bill Clinton warned Sunday as he joined his longtime buddy's campaign for Virginia governor.

Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#2 Oct 27, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
I wonder if Bill can even look at Hillary after Benghazi.
I know Bill is a scuzzball and everything but I don't think he would leave Americans to die a horrible death just for temporary political posturing.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Maybe he would.
I just don't know.
you don't know the first thing about what happened at Benghazi, that is clear.

go back to telling us how Cruz should be Speaker of the House when he actually in the Sentate...

no one was left anywhere in libya...you are just a parrot repeating things you cannot possibly understand.

if you attempt to talk further on this issue, you will just make a bigger ass out yourself than you already have...

“i hope we can change this!”

Since: Aug 08

usa

#4 Oct 27, 2013
and what are liberal ideologues, moron???
jeez, who is this story for? larry wolf?

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Oct 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know the first thing about what happened at Benghazi..........
Four Americans were murdered and you want to talk cover your ass politics? Obama spent more time defending his almost my son Trayvon than he did Chris Stevens. I know you know Trayvon, you may want to google Chris Stevens. At least we know his priorities.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Oct 27, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
I know Bill is a scuzzball and everything but I don't think he would leave Americans to die a horrible death just for temporary political posturing.
Maybe I'm wrong.
Maybe he would.
I just don't know.
MAYBE you're wrong, Eightball? MAYBE Rush Limbaugh is a bleeding heart liberal.

Location hidden

#7 Oct 27, 2013
carey529 wrote:
and what are liberal ideologues, moron???
jeez, who is this story for? larry wolf?
It just reached my desk. Try to come up with some synonyms for "moron", moron. You're more boring than a dentist's drill.
JOhn SnoWdone

Hanoi, Vietnam

#8 Oct 27, 2013
RustyS wrote:
<quoted text>
Four Americans were murdered and you want to talk cover your ass politics? Obama spent more time defending his almost my son Trayvon than he did Chris Stevens. I know you know Trayvon, you may want to google Chris Stevens. At least we know his priorities.
come on RustyS! four? howmany nine/11? part of Satcruelfine by El John song!!!
JOhn SnoWdone

Hanoi, Vietnam

#9 Oct 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>MAYBE you're wrong, Eightball? MAYBE Rush Limbaugh is a bleeding heart liberal.
Yo blame game is the Topic Bug game OVER!!;-000
JOhn SnoWdone

Hanoi, Vietnam

#10 Oct 27, 2013
Clef Hanger wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong.
Maybe he would.
I just don't know.
U is realleee 8ball?????? changed name!! dat is goood but emotional still around!!;-000h, move on and BBB hoppy;-00
JOhn SnoWdone

Hanoi, Vietnam

#11 Oct 27, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It just reached my desk. Try to come up with some synonyms for "moron", moron. You're more boring than a dentist's drill.
here is the site:)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23andMe

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

#12 Oct 27, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know the first thing about what happened at Benghazi, that is clear.
go back to telling us how Cruz should be Speaker of the House when he actually in the Sentate...
no one was left anywhere in libya...you are just a parrot repeating things you cannot possibly understand.
if you attempt to talk further on this issue, you will just make a bigger ass out yourself than you already have...
60 Minutes tonight made it very clear what happend in Benghazi....obama and shillary dropped the ball, then lied to the country to try and cover it up. Very simple really.

Location hidden

#13 Oct 27, 2013
JOhn SnoWdone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo blame game is the Topic Bug game OVER!!;-000
Very nice. Have some cocoa and relax.
alan

Maringouin, LA

#16 Nov 3, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know the first thing about what happened at Benghazi, that is clear.
do you know what happened there?we know susan rice lied several times before the election!wonder why?we know that suvivors cant talk to congress about Benghazi!wonder why?we know that the whitehouse has blocked investigations about Benghazi!we know people are dead with no answers about their deaths?we know that aholes like you could care less and only want obama protected!why?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What to Expect in Obama's Immigration Order 4 min Hooogle It 40
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 4 min Quirky 283,269
Holder: We're Not Done Investigating Ferguson P... 5 min Lawrence Wolf 42
Can Obama's presidency be saved? 7 min Here Is One 848
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Limbertwig 163,104
Obama's balancing act on race 9 min Dr Wu 2
Republicans strike early blow in U.S. midterm e... 11 min Asian Guy 549
Obama: Americans want 'new car smell' in 2016 30 min Responsibility 17
Republican Party shifts on immigration with hig... 45 min RustyS 10
White House pressures Chuck Hagel to resign as ... 1 hr Lawrence Wolf 23

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE