Then-Solicitor General Kagan on Healt...

Then-Solicitor General Kagan on Health Care Bill Wrote 'I hear they have the votes!! Simply amazing'

There are 42 comments on the ABC News story from Nov 16, 2011, titled Then-Solicitor General Kagan on Health Care Bill Wrote 'I hear they have the votes!! Simply amazing'. In it, ABC News reports that:

She's now a Supreme Court Justice who will hear arguments in March about the constitutionality of President Obama's signature legislation, the health care law.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“If you believe it, stand by it”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#42 Nov 18, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
The "disrespect" was all theirs, coming to a meeting of another branch of government just to mouth abusive comments toward the President.
Obama's a liberal, at times a progressive, but calling him a "racist" is a vicious, slanderous lie. You should apologize.
The SCOTUS justices came to the State of the Union address as a sign of respect for the president. He chose that moment to verbally humiliate them before the world because they ruled in a way he did not like. Only one justice said anything...he shook his head and said quietly what appeared to be "not true."
Do not try to tell me that Barack Hussein Obama is not racially motivated in his approach to social and border security issues. And then he appointed the racially biased lawyer, Eric Holder, to be Attorney General.
Black Liberation Theology is purely racist to its roots. There is no doubt that James Cone and his family suffered in rural Arkansas. But, to create a racially biased religious theology like this is unconsionable.
I first knew what Black Liberation Theology was by definition in the early 1980s. I worked for a Gulf Oil subsidiary in West Africa...we had a black employee from Mississippi who tried to preach to the Africans. He was, admittedly so, a racially biased individual. He was transferred to another location before he could continue his crusade against white people in Africa. After that we tried to educate ourselves about this theology. I then realized that I had experienced a simular incident in the USMC in 1960-61. We had a black Corporal from Cincinatti in our company. He came into the quonset hut I was billeted in and told four of us, all white, that he was going to hold a prayer meeting there and only blacks were allowed so we would have to leave. Obviously, we told him to piss off...he tried to pull rank on us as PFCs. We went to the Company Gunney and that was the end of his crap. The last I heard he was given office hours and transferred. Black Liberation Theology is pure racism from the pulpit. BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA SPENT 20 YEARS LISTENING TO JEREMIAH WRIGHT PREACH THIS AND CALLED HIM HIS SPIRITUAL MENTOR. You will never convince me that BHO is not a racist...don't try.

“If you believe it, stand by it”

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#43 Nov 18, 2011
Pamela wrote:
<quoted text>What are you going to do, borrow a couple trillion dollars more from China to have a war in Iran?? This country was at peace after the Vietnam War, from 1970 until 2001. Now we have been in two wars for ten years. We did not have to be in a war in Iraq at all. Now the same people who profit from the wars are selling you yet another war, and rather than get it that Ron Paul is telling you the truth, he's trying to save you from the war profiteers, you guys buy another war. I don't buy it. I'm 54, I was a kid when people protested the Vietnam War. I lived in this country for 30 years without any major wars. I see the Republicans making trillions of dollars off of wars and telling me I need yet another war. Well I voted Republican for 36 years now and we are now in 15 trillion dollars of debt. I don't like it one bit, so I do not want another war. If Ron Paul was right about the debt, about the Fed, about everything, who is to say he is not right about not going to war with Iran?? Iran can't bomb us. We are told we must have a big war over there for Israel. I believe Ron Paul saying the Iranian regime is going to collapse soon enough on its own and that we negotiated with Russia and other enemies of ours who have nukes, that we don't need to hand Haliburton and Bechtel Corp. another 2 trillion dollars to have a war in Iran and rebuild Iran. Those people on Fox make all of the money off of the wars, off of their Halibuton stocks, off of their defense companies, off of their oil stocks going up in value when we attack counties that have a lot of oil. Ron Paul is right about everything else, why would I think he is wrong about Iran??
What you need to remember is that both Democrats and Republicans make money on the stock market...are you naieve enough to believe that Democrats refuse to buy stock that makes money? And there are just as many fat cats in the Democratic Party as there are in the Republican Party. This is about liberals and conservatives, not parties. That is why Fox is the #1 cable news network, by far...they do tell both sides of the story...not so with CNN and CNBC. And the three major networks are absolutely in the pockets of the Democratic Party and the Unions. They fight one another to see who can kiss BHO's ass the most.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News White House doctor Ronny Jackson withdraws from... 3 min inbred Genius 37
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,747,167
News Trump's Wall May Not Be Built, But The Illegal ... 4 min ONLYONETERM 392
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 5 min Say What 425
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 5 min susanm 337,241
News How Sean Hannity's Relationship With Michael Co... 8 min Impeach the Creep 134
News Trump Invites Putin to the U.S., Offers Visit t... 10 min Say What 143
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 12 min Shadowman 73,001
News Comey speculates Russians may have damaging inf... 25 min Retribution 743
News Clinton: Free press is under 'open assault' in ... 2 hr Truth 107