Dollar coin advocates renew push to r...

Dollar coin advocates renew push to replace dollar bill

There are 22 comments on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Jul 26, 2013, titled Dollar coin advocates renew push to replace dollar bill. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Headed toward the cliff”

Since: Nov 07

Tawas City, Michigan

#23 Jul 26, 2013
Robert wrote:
<quoted text>
sheep can be herded you just got to take their paper $1 away. They will be mad say horrible things on Facebook about the government but before long it will be the new normal.
That's true, but doesn't address the other half of the equation- the paper & ink lobby which have enough Congressmen in their pockets to prevent it from ever happening.
Robert

Douglasville, GA

#24 Jul 26, 2013
WeTheSheeple wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true, but doesn't address the other half of the equation- the paper & ink lobby which have enough Congressmen in their pockets to prevent it from ever happening.
When the same politicians grow the stones to tell people they will have to get used to the coin because they are dropping the bill, they can use those stones to tell off the lobby too. I know I am dreaming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min freebird 384,399
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 2 min TRUTH 8,655
RUSSIA==>>MUST & WILL NUKE the NATO BORDELLO! 3 min darusskies 2
News U.S. Customs Officer Helped Smuggle Illegal Ali... 3 min spytheweb 4
News House takes action against Confederate flag, a ... 4 min crucifiedguy 309
News Bernie Sanders surprises Hillary Clinton in Mic... 7 min RMGHispanic Causi... 39
News Feds' transgender guidance provokes fierce back... 7 min rupturedlameduck 1,054
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... 7 min Hide In Plain Sight 1,065
News Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina g... 7 min spud 112
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min John Galt 1,383,788
More from around the web