A Hot Topic: Climate Change Coming To...

A Hot Topic: Climate Change Coming To Classrooms

There are 508 comments on the National Public Radio story from Mar 27, 2013, titled A Hot Topic: Climate Change Coming To Classrooms. In it, National Public Radio reports that:

By the time today's K-12 students grow up, the challenges posed by climate change are expected to be severe and sweeping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at National Public Radio.

litesong

Everett, WA

#410 Apr 30, 2013
middleofthedownwronggully wrote:
..... it can be detected from two blocks away....
I've never been within 2(even 40) blocks of the downwronggully.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#411 Apr 30, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!!
this is where i think you so easily get tripped up.
1. if you could read and comprehend....you'd see i never CLAIMED to have read all your posts. I never acted like it or made any such claim. are you that thick? reallY? all i said was that after so many posts you should have at least one that was honest, interesting, or factual. i hadn't then....and still not have....seen evidence of such a post. I WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT......AND YOU OBVIOUSLY FAILED ALL WHILE BEING OBVIOUSLY OBLIVIOUS TO MY COMMENT AND POINT!!! LOL!!!
2. as for point 2....you can easily end the debate and explain to the forum: a) when will catastrophic climate change occur. b) when will government intervention make a difference. c) what are the natural occurences beyond man's contribution to CO2's and the like....and the plan to deal with those "intangibles"? AND, THESE ARE JUST FOR STARTERS.......BUT FROM WHERE I STAND THIS IS WHERE ALL THE SCIENTIFIC "GENIUSES" HANGOUT WHO HAVE THE FACTS ON THEIR SIDE.
3.i read the number beside your avatar.....i don't have to count them, "stooopit".
you people are hysterical!!
i love all you useful idiots....
Bravo! We all love it when you skip your meds.

“BET DAP”

Since: Feb 09

GOOM BOWN

#412 Apr 30, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been within 2(even 40) blocks of the downwronggully.
because you live in the sewer, son?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#413 Apr 30, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Bravo! We all love it when you skip your meds.
lol.....why? does that help your defense of the climate change fraud you espouse? i guess you need all the help you can get on that farce.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Location hidden

#414 Apr 30, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol.....why? does that help your defense of the climate change fraud you espouse? i guess you need all the help you can get on that farce.
There there, Mr. Rite. Try to bring it down to mere hysteria.
litesong

Everett, WA

#415 Apr 30, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
There there, Mr. Rite. Try to bring it down to mere hysteria.
'middleofthedownwronggully' is only 14........ & is wrong.
litesong

Everett, WA

#416 Apr 30, 2013
because you live in the sewer, son?
Because the sewer runs 'middleofthedownwronggully'... .... hence, an emphasis on the words,'middle','down','wrong' & 'gully'....... & 'runs' or 'runny'. How does 'middleofthedownwronggully' sleep in 'middleofthedownwronggully'... ..... or eat. We know where the toilet of 'middleofthedownwronggully' is.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#417 Apr 30, 2013
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>There there, Mr. Rite. Try to bring it down to mere hysteria.
lol....the hysteria is all yours, son. after all....you're the one making the ludicrous claim that the world is turning into an inferno.....and it's our fault!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#418 Apr 30, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
'middleofthedownwronggully' is only 14........ & is wrong.
good luck with backing those opinions up, too. so far you've been shut out, chump.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#419 Apr 30, 2013
litesong wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the sewer runs 'middleofthedownwronggully'... .... hence, an emphasis on the words,'middle','down','wrong' & 'gully'....... & 'runs' or 'runny'. How does 'middleofthedownwronggully' sleep in 'middleofthedownwronggully'... ..... or eat. We know where the toilet of 'middleofthedownwronggully' is.
[email protected]
you assert someone else is a juvenile....then make posts like this?!?!
what a fuquing moron!
bwahahahahahahahaa!!!!!!

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#420 Apr 30, 2013
good night,kids.....
study up on your climate change bullshit tomorrow, lest you forget what lie you're supposed to be telling this week!
litesong

Everett, WA

#421 Apr 30, 2013
good luck with backing.......
97% of climatologists say toxic topix AGW deniers are wrong...... maybe, 98%, since Muller came over from the darkside.
litesong

Everett, WA

#424 Apr 30, 2013
you assert someone else is a juvenile....then make posts like this?
"middleofthedownwronggull y" is the one living in "middleofthedownwronggull y", a sewer.

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Since: Jan 12

Take a Looonng Vacation

#425 May 1, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
LOL!!!!
1. if you could read and comprehend....you'd see i never CLAIMED to have read all your posts. I never acted like it or made any such claim. are you that thick? reallY? all i said was that after so many posts you should have at least one that was honest, interesting, or factual. i hadn't then....and still not have....seen evidence of such a post. I WAS TRYING TO GIVE YOU THE BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT......AND YOU OBVIOUSLY FAILED ALL WHILE BEING OBVIOUSLY OBLIVIOUS TO MY COMMENT AND POINT!!! LOL!!!

>>I've never said that you had "claimed to have read all my posts," asshat. I sarcastically asked whether you had, since you dishonestly claimed I'd never posted even one "that was honest, interesting, or factual." If you claimed that, HONESTLY, you would have HAD to have read EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY POSTS or you'd be LYING, wouldn't you? If someone's "oblivious to the point" here, it's you, monkey butt...:)

2. as for point 2....you can easily end the debate and explain to the forum: a) when will catastrophic climate change occur. b) when will government intervention make a difference. c) what are the natural occurences beyond man's contribution to CO2's and the like....and the plan to deal with those "intangibles"? AND, THESE ARE JUST FOR STARTERS.......BUT FROM WHERE I STAND THIS IS WHERE ALL THE SCIENTIFIC "GENIUSES" HANGOUT WHO HAVE THE FACTS ON THEIR SIDE.

>>As I've suggested, I have NO interest in answering the demands of asshat trolls like yourself. What makes you think you have the credibility to demand answers to ANYTHING, bozo? I LAUGH at pretentious, jeering clowns like you. Why would I take your demand seriously? And if I did, how would I answer your "questions," since they're obviously bogus to begin with? What makes you think any warming scientists would "know when catastrophic change would occur," for instance? Are you looking for an exact date? LOL! IDiot!

3.i read the number beside your avatar.....i don't have to count them, "stooopit".

>>AGAIN you miss the point I've made TWICE ALREADY, assclown! That is, you cannot reckon someone's knowledge or abilities BY THE NUMBER OF POSTS THEY'VE MADE! Do you simply NOT GET THIS, or what??

>>You love BEING a useful idiot to the Big Energy, anti-science Right, assclown. Now shove it and SHOVE OFF!

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#426 May 1, 2013
Lies wrote:
<quoted text>The only warming taking place is you liberals plugging one another in the poop chute.
Ah, the Pennsylvania Troll or one of his butt-buddies. Just don't get tired of being a vulgar little schoolboy with a snotty nose, do you?

LOL (shaking head)

“Stop the Brain Rot”

Take a Looonng Vacation

#427 May 1, 2013
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>lol.....why? does that help your defense of the climate change fraud you espouse? i guess you need all the help you can get on that farce.
Oh, and I'm sorry - could you point us to the post you made, and the evidence you presented, which proved climate change to be a "fraud?"

Thanks.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#428 May 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
Liar. There are many papers on AGW, which in case you didn't know is "anthropogenic (human-caused) global warming." You can keep pretending we can't mitigate it all you want, but if you're claiming we aren't DOING it or at least CONTRIBUTING heavily to it, you're simply lying. Dismissed.
I wrote: "Look at the experimental record of climate change mitigation and AGW published in peer reviewed journals; there are none that show man can change global climate." If you've found a compelling experiment for climate change mitigation, please cite.

Hypoluxo Fl

#430 May 1, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>I wrote: "Look at the experimental record of climate change mitigation and AGW published in peer reviewed journals; there are none that show man can change global climate." If you've found a compelling experiment for climate change mitigation, please cite.
Which journal would that be? The buybull?

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#431 May 1, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>Which journal would that be? The buybull?
in buybull....do you mean bible?? seems to me all you warmies are the "faith based" people. you've invested everything on a myth.

“BET DAP”

GOOM BOWN

#432 May 1, 2013
tha Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!!
>>I've never said that you had "claimed to have read all my posts," asshat. I sarcastically asked whether you had, since you dishonestly claimed I'd never posted even one "that was honest, interesting, or factual." If you claimed that, HONESTLY, you would have HAD to have read EVERY SINGLE ONE OF MY POSTS or you'd be LYING, wouldn't you? If someone's "oblivious to the point" here, it's you, monkey butt...:)
>>As I've suggested, I have NO interest in answering the demands of asshat trolls like yourself. What makes you think you have the credibility to demand answers to ANYTHING, bozo? I LAUGH at pretentious, jeering clowns like you. Why would I take your demand seriously? And if I did, how would I answer your "questions," since they're obviously bogus to begin with? What makes you think any warming scientists would "know when catastrophic change would occur," for instance? Are you looking for an exact date? LOL! IDiot!
>>AGAIN you miss the point I've made TWICE ALREADY, assclown! That is, you cannot reckon someone's knowledge or abilities BY THE NUMBER OF POSTS THEY'VE MADE! Do you simply NOT GET THIS, or what??
>>You love BEING a useful idiot to the Big Energy, anti-science Right, assclown. Now shove it and SHOVE OFF!
1. i posted that "I NEVER HAVE SEEN ONE FROM YOU". that's an honest and factual statement. seems you're the oblivious asshat from where i stand. lol
READ....COMPREHEND...RESPOND!! !! it can really be useful and helpful for you to go in that order, son.

2. if you have no interest in answering....then why do you subject yourself to doing so?? unmet needs? a desire to be understood? or just a contradiction of what you say and do and believe?

3.LOL....apparently you missed the POINT, or you're too dense to understand what is written for you.

always making demands from other's that you're unwilling, incapable, or too lazy to do yourself. enough said.:-/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Now a New York pizzeria faces a Pizzagatea threats 1 min Extasy5142 2
News Trump's repeated claim that he won a 'landslide... 3 min True Judgment 464
News Trump Isn't Bluffing, He'll Deport 11 Million P... (May '16) 6 min Vulva2976 14,851
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Just call me ABE 2 253,419
News If Donald Trump Was President, Here's What Woul... (Oct '15) 16 min Tango8776 13,150
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min Susanm 312,821
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min Grey Ghost 1,459,445
News The President has failed us (Jun '12) 40 min Licks7319 404,198
News Thousands of people march during rally at Bosto... 3 hr Quirky 2,250
More from around the web