GOP seeks election edge with Benghazi, IRS probes

May 26, 2014 Full story: The Washington Post 440

This May 8, 2013, file photo shows Rep. Trey Gowdy, R-S.C. speaking on Capitol Hill in Washington.

Full Story

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#401 Jun 13, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Are you forgetting this one?
As Iraq falls apart, it's worth remembering Vice President Joe Biden hailing that country as one of President Obama's "great achievements" in a 2010 interview with then CNN host Larry King:
Some great accomplishment. LOLOLOLOL
Your King is a failure BLUE your just to ignorant to admit it.
Yeah, Biden is who is responsible for our ruination of IRAQ....Keep telling yourself that.....then laugh, like the fuckwad you are....
Boss Hogg

United States

#403 Jun 13, 2014
TEA wrote:
<quoted text>No matter how you cut it obama has a lot of blood on his hands . Obama has pushed to pull troops out of Iraq and now he released his buddy's and the killing has started . Anything for a Muslim obama .
http://www.businessinsider.com/republicans-ar...
Drivel.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#404 Jun 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah, Biden is who is responsible for our ruination of IRAQ....Keep telling yourself that.....then laugh, like the fuckwad you are....
Drunk azz Joe B and Obozo spiking the football about Iraq and now look. They are clowns.
Boss Hogg

Westerville, OH

#405 Jun 13, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Drunk azz Joe B and Obozo spiking the football about Iraq and now look. They are clowns.
Gibberish.
truth-facts

Chillicothe, OH

#406 Jun 13, 2014
Boss Hogg wrote:
<quoted text>
Gibberish.
No we're not talking about your post.We're talking about the clowns at 1600 penn ave.

“Seems fishy to me!”

Since: Sep 13

Pool the Stream and Sea

#407 Jun 13, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>I read that hands down Fox is the most trusted hands down and Fox crushes all other networks combined.
This is satire right?
TEA

United States

#410 Jun 14, 2014
All i know is the mor people i talk to the more i see people turning away from the big democrat government . People are sick of the lies ,wasting tax money, little to no opitunity , passing the buck on every topix and sick of the president that gets his information from the news .
Facts are obama is so far out of touch with his government every branch as got out of control . But what would you exspect from a president that wont do his job . What a fool , get his information from the news . Haha
And the democrat claim that republicans wont work with obama . Well obama wont even work with his own democrat advisors if he would he could get his information before things go bad and before they are on the news.

Vote Republican
We need a president that will use government resources and not just rely on the news .

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#411 Jun 14, 2014
truth-facts wrote:
<quoted text>Drunk azz Joe B and Obozo spiking the football about Iraq and now look. They are clowns.
Sadly, once again the reality of current events, eludes you....why do you even post?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#412 Jun 14, 2014
TEA wrote:
All i know is the mor people i talk to the more i see people turning away from the big democrat government . People are sick of the lies ,wasting tax money, little to no opitunity , passing the buck on every topix and sick of the president that gets his information from the news .
Facts are obama is so far out of touch with his government every branch as got out of control . But what would you exspect from a president that wont do his job . What a fool , get his information from the news . Haha
And the democrat claim that republicans wont work with obama . Well obama wont even work with his own democrat advisors if he would he could get his information before things go bad and before they are on the news.
Vote Republican
We need a president that will use government resources and not just rely on the news .
Yeah....big democrat government...NO NEW WARS AND A RECOVERED ECONOMY......Another Clown.....
TEA

United States

#413 Jun 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah....big democrat government...NO NEW WARS AND A RECOVERED ECONOMY......Another Clown.....
Recovered economy ? We have more people on handouts then ever before .
We have spent millions on unemployment and you call that better . And your right we have no new wars but at the same time terrorist are running wild all over the world . When the US was a super power we helped those in need but now we free those terrorist , we give money to terrorist and guns to drug dealers every branch of government spends at will and never answers for anything . All obama has done is to deceive the poor and push control making the poor poorer .
Nice try . And i know obama gets his info from the news but you should do more research , people are sick if democrats .

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#414 Jun 14, 2014
TEA wrote:
<quoted text>
Recovered economy ? We have more people on handouts then ever before .
We have spent millions on unemployment and you call that better . And your right we have no new wars but at the same time terrorist are running wild all over the world . When the US was a super power we helped those in need but now we free those terrorist , we give money to terrorist and guns to drug dealers every branch of government spends at will and never answers for anything . All obama has done is to deceive the poor and push control making the poor poorer .
Nice try . And i know obama gets his info from the news but you should do more research , people are sick if democrats .
BUSINESS JOB OPENINGS REACH 6 1/2 YEAR HIGH... Associated Press (6-11-14).......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#415 Jun 14, 2014
TEA wrote:
<quoted text>
Recovered economy ? We have more people on handouts then ever before .
We have spent millions on unemployment and you call that better . And your right we have no new wars but at the same time terrorist are running wild all over the world . When the US was a super power we helped those in need but now we free those terrorist , we give money to terrorist and guns to drug dealers every branch of government spends at will and never answers for anything . All obama has done is to deceive the poor and push control making the poor poorer .
Nice try . And i know obama gets his info from the news but you should do more research , people are sick if democrats .
GM POSTS BEST MONTH IN 6 YEARS, RECALLS OR NO...Associated Press ..(6-4-14).......

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#416 Jun 14, 2014
TEA wrote:
<quoted text>
Recovered economy ? We have more people on handouts then ever before .
We have spent millions on unemployment and you call that better . And your right we have no new wars but at the same time terrorist are running wild all over the world . When the US was a super power we helped those in need but now we free those terrorist , we give money to terrorist and guns to drug dealers every branch of government spends at will and never answers for anything . All obama has done is to deceive the poor and push control making the poor poorer .
Nice try . And i know obama gets his info from the news but you should do more research , people are sick if democrats .
U.S. FACTORY ORDERS ARE UP FOR THIRD MONTH IN ROW...Associated Press ..(6-4-14)........You don't get your own facts.....
Boss Hogg

Westerville, OH

#417 Jun 14, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>most all your posts are just that
Fake barefoot...
TEA

United States

#418 Jun 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> BUSINESS JOB OPENINGS REACH 6 1/2 YEAR HIGH... Associated Press (6-11-14).......
Why so many on handout ?

http://www.creators.com/opinion/phyllis-schla...
TEA

United States

#419 Jun 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> GM POSTS BEST MONTH IN 6 YEARS, RECALLS OR NO...Associated Press ..(6-4-14).......
Didnt the government have its finger in GM s pie . And when you push autos like they did houses wont it catch up to you . I know someone who owes 7000 to a creditors and hes in forcloser on his house . He still got a 37,000 dollar GM truck . That dont sound fixed to me .
Than add recalls and they are pushing junk .
TEA

United States

#420 Jun 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> U.S. FACTORY ORDERS ARE UP FOR THIRD MONTH IN ROW...Associated Press ..(6-4-14)........You don't get your own facts.....
WoW that would sound good if 60% of them Havent already closed
ima-Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#421 Jun 14, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Sadly, once again the reality of current events, eludes you....why do you even post?
for the truth and truth alone ! all you followers of the fuhrer are too afraid of him to question his actions and with good reason as he sympathizes with his head chopping friends, I TOO AM AFRAID, however better to fight for the right cause and for the future of our children AND COUNTRY than to give in and kizz his traitorous rear end.
TEA

United States

#422 Jun 14, 2014
I guess you and obama get your information from the news
Hahaha
Drive though Detroit and tell me how good thing are .
Drive though the hills of WV and tell me how good things are .
Drive to Ca. And tell me how good things are .

Since: May 14

Location hidden

#424 Jun 15, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah....big democrat government...NO NEW WARS AND A RECOVERED ECONOMY......Another Clown.....
What was Libya, Syria, Crimea and now Iraq?

Seems to me the international community is more unstable now with Obama

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Global warming 'undeniable,' scientists say (Jul '10) 7 min adamski 33,999
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 19 min Agents of Corruption 313,644
Who Would Jesus Deport? (Jul '14) 25 min kuda 19
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min Valerie 1,193,086
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 1 hr Igor Trip 149,950
Atheists Aren't the Problem, Christian Intolera... 1 hr Thinking 4,907
Scott Walker has no college degree. That's norm... 1 hr serfs up 1,959
Who do you side with in Ferguson? (Aug '14) 2 hr Son of Man 12,149
Wall Street pushes SCOTUS on gay marriage 3 hr david 66
More 5 hr John Moore 1
More from around the web