Atheists sue to keep 'In God We Trust' off Capitol Visitor Center - Yahoo! News

Jul 19, 2009 Full story: news.yahoo.com 9,497

A California Republican congressman wants to do a little writing on the walls of Washington's newest federal building.

Full Story
Howie Doohan

Bethel Park, PA

#3542 Nov 12, 2009
Man From South Saint Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
You stupid atheist Bastard. When you and the other Bastard atheists come to the end of your days and stand before your Maker then you will find out that not only does God exist but that Hell also exists. Then you Bastards will have to give an account for your misserable and Satanic lives to Jesus who then will toss you Bastards into Hell for all eternity where you Bastards belong.
You are a flaming moron. You are a Christian? It makes me glad that I'm not. Satanic lives? WTF? You're ridiculous. You have no right judging my morality or anyone elses - FOOL!
Saveourplanet

San Rafael, CA

#3544 Nov 12, 2009
Redhead62 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you are old enough to remember how Hitler and friends took over Germany. First, take away the peoples religions.....
You idiot.Nobody is taking away your religious rights. Hitler didnot "first take away religions". Especially for so called Christians. The Nazi's considered themselves the purist of Christians. Their dogma was based on white Christian supremacy, which you seem to agree with. That was the draw. Many Germans were racist who hated the Jews.
Maybe you didn't notice but Bush was not a big fan of Islam. His daily pray services in the White House were primarily right wing extremist and excluded Islamic members of the government.
Those members of Congress and the Administration actually have their own primises where they have been know to take their concubines.
Get educated you fool.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#3545 Nov 12, 2009
Saveourplanet wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot.Nobody is taking away your religious rights. Hitler didnot "first take away religions". Especially for so called Christians. The Nazi's considered themselves the purist of Christians. Their dogma was based on white Christian supremacy, which you seem to agree with. That was the draw. Many Germans were racist who hated the Jews.
Maybe you didn't notice but Bush was not a big fan of Islam. His daily pray services in the White House were primarily right wing extremist and excluded Islamic members of the government.
Those members of Congress and the Administration actually have their own primises where they have been know to take their concubines.
Get educated you fool.
Did They Erect Footbaths In The Whitehouse For Obamas Muslim Admin ?? I Think Not ! LOL
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#3546 Nov 12, 2009
The Whole Point Is Atheist Will Attack Christians At Ever Chance...But Want To Preserve The Rights Of Muslims And Radicals....This Is Insane...Very Liberal Thinking....You Say Were Bad...Yet You Do The Same Things You Accuse Us Of !
Howie Doohan

Bethel Park, PA

#3547 Nov 12, 2009
wolverine wrote:
The Whole Point Is Atheist Will Attack Christians At Ever Chance...But Want To Preserve The Rights Of Muslims And Radicals....This Is Insane...Very Liberal Thinking....You Say Were Bad...Yet You Do The Same Things You Accuse Us Of !
You're not a Christian, you just play one on TV.
Saveourplanet

San Rafael, CA

#3548 Nov 12, 2009
wolverine wrote:
Dam.You and I agree. I want to preserve the rights of all. Why? Because the constitution, which you don't seem to want to adhere to, is the law of our Democracy.
I did not "say you were bad". I think you are a racist and a facist. You beleive Christianity should rule this country. I do not belive in Theocracies. There is no real freedom in a Theocracy. Our constitution would probably not work in a Theocracy.
You know Italy is probably a good country for you to live in. Predominantly Christian and ruled by the church. Bonjourno..lol Capice?
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#3549 Nov 12, 2009
Howie Doohan wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not a Christian, you just play one on TV.
Ahhh My Young Doctor Friend.....Very Observant....Now Read The Link And Learn !
Saveourplanet

San Rafael, CA

#3551 Nov 12, 2009
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text> Did They Erect Footbaths In The Whitehouse For Obamas Muslim Admin ?? I Think Not ! LOL
You idiot. What the H do foot baths in the Whitehouse have to do with anything? So what. If an Islamic leader from another country visits the Whitehouse, I think protocol would be to offer that dipolmat comfort and maybe a foot bath would do that since that is his Muslim tradition. Might help relive tensions in the middle east. Hey you got a great idea there...lol
You have absolutely no proof to back any of your absolutely ridiculous statements.
But I love busting your balls.....lol..please keep posting.
Saveourplanet

San Rafael, CA

#3552 Nov 12, 2009
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhh My Young Doctor Friend.....Very Observant....Now Read The Link And Learn !
And of corse the idiot doesn't supply the link....lol
Howie Doohan

Bethel Park, PA

#3553 Nov 12, 2009
wolverine wrote:
<quoted text> Ahhh My Young Doctor Friend.....Very Observant....Now Read The Link And Learn !
Wolfy, I don't think that there is anything that you could possibly teach me.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#3554 Nov 12, 2009
Saveourplanet wrote:
<quoted text>
You idiot. What the H do foot baths in the Whitehouse have to do with anything? So what. If an Islamic leader from another country visits the Whitehouse, I think protocol would be to offer that dipolmat comfort and maybe a foot bath would do that since that is his Muslim tradition. Might help relive tensions in the middle east. Hey you got a great idea there...lol
You have absolutely no proof to back any of your absolutely ridiculous statements.
But I love busting your balls.....lol..please keep posting.
So Fruitcake...Its Ok To Follow Tradition And Offer A Muslim A Footbath But Deny Christians A Nativity Scene ??? What A Buffoon !

Paragould, AR

#3555 Nov 12, 2009
wolverine wrote:
Scientists Cant Agree On Anything...Especially Global Warming ! LOL
there is no such thing as global warming. al gore just wants to get rich off of us by indoctrinating the people into believing a lie. this world will keep going and sustain life until the Lord returns.
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#3556 Nov 12, 2009
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
there is no such thing as global warming. al gore just wants to get rich off of us by indoctrinating the people into believing a lie. this world will keep going and sustain life until the Lord returns.
I Totally Agree....Did You See China Was Hit With The Worst Snowstorm In 54 Years ?? The Solar Systems Heating Up....And I Know Heat Will Cause An Iceage...But Its All A Climate Cycle We Have Been Experiencing Since The Beginning Of The Earth !
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#3557 Nov 12, 2009
Howie Doohan wrote:
<quoted text>
Wolfy, I don't think that there is anything that you could possibly teach me.
Did You Read The Link Doogie...Its Important !....Wonder Why So Many Are Getting Sick ??? How The Swine Flu Got Started And Spread So Quick ??
Reggie

AOL

#3558 Nov 12, 2009
Now, Obama is changing the name of the Whitehouse
Christmas Tree to Holiday Tree! Sure, he doesn't want offend the Atheist and the Muslims! This is just the beginning...

Paragould, AR

#3559 Nov 12, 2009
i could be wrong but i really believe that the government is responsible for giving us the swine flu...i really think the government has that much power over the people and then they act like they don't know what just happened...
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#3561 Nov 12, 2009
Come On Howie....Read The Link....It Will Surprise You....You Might Learn Something !
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#3562 Nov 12, 2009
Now 88 Dead Scientists
And Microbiologists
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#3563 Nov 12, 2009
While some of these deaths may be purely coincidental and seem to pose no connection, many of these deaths are highly suspicious and appear not to be random acts of violence. Many are just plain murders
wolverine

Greeley, CO

#3564 Nov 12, 2009
guest wrote:
i could be wrong but i really believe that the government is responsible for giving us the swine flu...i really think the government has that much power over the people and then they act like they don't know what just happened...
Check Out The Links....This Is Huge !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min nanoanomaly 1,110,791
Accused White House intruder was disabled Iraq ... 5 min Go Blue Forever 14
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min No Surprize 154,101
Bobby Jindal: "I'm Not an Evolutionary Biologist" 6 min Strel 11
Obama vows "relentless" fight against ISIS 7 min barefoot2626 233
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 7 min Valerie 263,267
GOP loyalties strained as four Texans ponder pr... 8 min Don Joe 10
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 23 min Donald5609 4,516
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 49 min The Dude 116,784
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 1 hr JohnInToronto 250
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••