Letters: Secure borders first to stem tide of illegal immigration

May 4, 2013 Full story: Deseret News 6

In this Monday, March 25, 2013 photo, Border Patrol agent Richard Gordon, a 23-year veteran of the agency, walks the border fence in the Boulevard area east of San Diego looking for signs that reveal movement of illegal immigrants in the rugged, mountainous terrain in Boulevard, Calif.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 May 5, 2013
securing the border and tightening security would be a start not only to help the problem yet be a show of good faith from the gang of 8. do it now show the people you are actually going to do it,actions not their words,we have already seen what their words are good for.

maybe enforce the laws we already have 100% no excuses use no petty bleeding heart feelings. do this for about 10 years and then have more talks on you wanting to reward those who have broke our laws for so long,if they are still here by then.doing so may have the country cleaned out of the problem giving no reason to waste tax dollars trying to twist it again.

one thing we do need fixed and straightened out the 14th needs to be seen why it was palced and use it as written and why it was written for who.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#2 May 5, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
securing the border and tightening security would be a start not only to help the problem yet be a show of good faith from the gang of 8. do it now show the people you are actually going to do it,actions not their words,we have already seen what their words are good for.
maybe enforce the laws we already have 100% no excuses use no petty bleeding heart feelings. do this for about 10 years and then have more talks on you wanting to reward those who have broke our laws for so long,if they are still here by then.doing so may have the country cleaned out of the problem giving no reason to waste tax dollars trying to twist it again.
one thing we do need fixed and straightened out the 14th needs to be seen why it was palced and use it as written and why it was written for who.
You cannot convence me that our fore fathers ever thought people would illegally overrun our borders and drop babies in a plea to stay in this country. This is rude, an an invasion The 14th was for slaves . Because they had been mistreated . If it was for just anyone ???Why did women have to wait to vote ??? They are born here too.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 May 5, 2013
bob wrote:
<quoted text>You cannot convence me that our fore fathers ever thought people would illegally overrun our borders and drop babies in a plea to stay in this country. This is rude, an an invasion The 14th was for slaves . Because they had been mistreated . If it was for just anyone ???Why did women have to wait to vote ??? They are born here too.
yep it was for slaves that was my point,the more reason for it to only cover those same slaves that were blessed by the 14th. as it stands it has been twisted to use against the country.

me i think both parents should have to be citizens, never a reason to allow anchors,heck lets throw out the anchors as well.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#4 May 5, 2013
tomin cali wrote:
<quoted text>
yep it was for slaves that was my point,the more reason for it to only cover those same slaves that were blessed by the 14th. as it stands it has been twisted to use against the country.
me i think both parents should have to be citizens, never a reason to allow anchors,heck lets throw out the anchors as well.
I agree. Thew only reason for them iselfare for the illegals and they know it . breed to feed .
Juan Too

United States

#5 May 6, 2013
The civil rights of a pending citizen should not be abridged. He is entitled to legal representation.
bob

Phoenix, AZ

#6 May 6, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
The civil rights of a pending citizen should not be abridged. He is entitled to legal representation.
Did you put that out of abummers Arse ???? LOL!!!!!!!!!! source please ???? what civil rights ??? the one to not beat them to death?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 3 min -Dont Panic- 282,202
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Barry Choomer Soe... 1,142,358
Texas law professor calls for repeal of Second ... (Nov '13) 3 min freeloading dannyBOY 11,843
Obama backer faces sexual abuse charges 4 min Fake Church Watch... 26
Obama's Amnesty Pushes Blacks Aside 5 min Go Blue Forever 220
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Edmond Pulpo 180,721
New fear: What happens in Ferguson if no charges? 8 min george zzimmerman 2,536
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 9 min xxxooxxx 127,000
Obama to award Presidential Medal of Freedom 12 min inbred Genius 7
Obama defends immigration amnesty 2 hr Cracker 2
Clinton says Obama on firm ground on immigration 2 hr Responsibility 38

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE