Gun control debate heating up in statehouses

Dec 21, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NBC29

By The Associated Press Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and stories that will be talked about Friday: President Barack Obama says his administration has received an outpouring of support for stricter gun laws following last week's elementary school massacre in Connecticut, telling respondents to an online... President Barack ... (more)

Comments (Page 46)

Showing posts 901 - 920 of2,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

duzitreallymatter wrote:
I the ATF is handcuffed how did Fast & Furious come about?
One has nothing to do with another.

Why don't you research it yourself and get back to me, we can start with acknowledging that as of this moment you don't know squat.
No Surprise

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you research it yourself and get back to me, we can start with acknowledging that as of this moment you don't know squat.
Sooo who are you running damage control for?

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

This WhiteHouse will let the UnitedNations take the lead on weapon confiscation.
Don't look at the global despots,(over there..., you first)
Marauder

Palmer, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They played an audio of the massacre in the Aurora theater during the trial of one of your fellow gun gnutters yesterday.
They counted 30 shots in 25 seconds.
I wonder how many people died during those 25 seconds?
Of course there is no legitimate reason for civilians to own these massacre magazines in the USA.
Syria... maybe.
I enjoy that gun gnutters insist they should have a right to own and buy them: it poisons everything else they say.
"Of course there is no legitimate reason for civilians to own these massacre magazines in the USA.
Syria... maybe."

Why in Syria...?

"I enjoy that gun gnutters insist they should have a right to own and buy them: it poisons everything else they say."

I enjoy that "frustrated control freaks" can only kick and scream about lawful gun owners exercising their individual rights protected by the Constitution. THEY are the ones that THINK THEY have "special rights" to try and deny the enumerated rights of others. Why don't YOU support the Constitution...?
Marauder

Palmer, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lying, ignorant, "frustrated control freak".

Since: Nov 08

Corbin Ky.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you consider blacks to be human beings and want them to have guns as well. You f*ckin' loser.
Hate to burst your racial bubble but most blacks that I know are already heavily armed. I have lived in Detroit, Cincinnati, and Atlanta and I have friends of all colors, I hope they are all armed so they can protect themselves from the likes of you. FYI, most all blacks don't hunt so that should tell you a little bit about their guns and what they bought them for.
Eric Holder

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
She's mostly frustrated, just needs a good nailing. Maybe a lesbo so will never get a good nailing. She'll never know what she missed.

Since: Nov 11

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
They played an audio of the massacre in the Aurora theater during the trial of one of your fellow gun gnutters yesterday.
They counted 30 shots in 25 seconds.
I wonder how many people died during those 25 seconds?
Of course there is no legitimate reason for civilians to own these massacre magazines in the USA.
Syria... maybe.
I enjoy that gun gnutters insist they should have a right to own and buy them: it poisons everything else they say.
My "fellow gun gnutters" give me a break.
I am one of the millions of people who own firearms that DID NOT commit a crime. And I have several of the millions of, what I am sure the gun control advocates will consider, "high capacity" that were no used for illegal purposes. How many rounds do YOU think a magazine should hold before YOU consider it a "massacre magazine?" Had this murderer had "standard" magazines the jam he suffered wouldn't have happened and even more would have been killed.

Had he obeyed the "gun free zone" NONE would have been killed.

Since: Nov 11

Anderson, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why did you state that the NRA had the ATF handcuffed? If the ATF were handcuffed by the NRA Fast & Furious would never have happened.

Apparently I and most of the posters on this thread know WAAAAAYYYYY more than you do about the 2nd Ammendment, use of firearms in self defense, target shooting, hunting and competition shooting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

No Surprise wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooo who are you running damage control for?
Sooooo are you still working on that GED?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

RayOne wrote:
This WhiteHouse will let the UnitedNations take the lead on weapon confiscation.
Sure they will.

Tell us about them black UN hellycopters, PA!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Marauder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sausage sucking welfare collecting food stamp MOOCH.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Eric Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
She's mostly frustrated, just needs a good nailing.
Not everyone gets nailed as often as you, Eric, but then not everyone works bus station bathroom stalls and takes in Mexican pesos as well as US currency.

Wipe your chin, Shug...
Eric Holder

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone gets nailed as often as you, Eric, but then not everyone works bus station bathroom stalls and takes in Mexican pesos as well as US currency.
Wipe your chin, Shug...
Get nailed yet?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Eric Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
Get nailed yet?
No one is going to beat your prices, Shug.

Or experience.

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Banking deregulation started with the cocaine president, Ronald Reagan.
I'm not interested in wandering into left field with a twit who buys Chinese made American flags at Wally*World and declares himself a patriot.
This from the lady who has koi ponds. You aren't interested in the truth. No Income loans No money down mortgages 80/20 loans were a result of cuomo and reno. Cuomo threatened that he would have the entire weight of the justice department come down on banks if they failed to make loans available to low income families. Again...in cuomos own words at the national press club. he stated that he did not care how many foreclosures it caused.You keep spouting your lefest propaganda...Bush went to congress in his first term and told them they needed to do something about it but maxine the pig waters said it was racist to go after franklin raines...it was a lynching....that was about 6 months before fannie and freddy needed a few billion dollrs to cover bad loans.More facts that your feeble mind can't comprehend....I think your koi fish have managed to eat what was left of your brain

Since: Nov 09

Newnan, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sooooo are you still working on that GED?
Here's a question for you. Do you approve of oblunder giving more rights to millions of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS with an executive order while restricting the rights of AMERICAN CITIZENS with an executive order?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

ga_patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Here's a question for you.
Here's question for you: Have you stopped beating your wife or did she finally leave you?
just another guy

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Eric Holder wrote:
<quoted text>
She's mostly frustrated, just needs a good nailing. Maybe a lesbo so will never get a good nailing. She'll never know what she missed.
Nobody knows what the fool is. It really doesn't matter what it is. It is not even part of the human race. It is not even capable of the most rudimentary thought.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

ga_patriot wrote:
Bush went to congress in his first term and told them they needed to do something about it
..but yes, he was busy on vacation chopping brush, is there anything you know about anything, eh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 901 - 920 of2,692
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

154 Users are viewing the US News Forum right now

Search the US News Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Gay marriage (Mar '13) 2 min Frankie Rizzo 39,763
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min Sir William Ferrell 218,831
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min woodtick57 1,034,061
Obama taunts GOP, takes nationally televised vi... 5 min foster 51
Eighteen Democrats seek special counsel to inve... (Feb '06) 6 min swedenforever 3
Albright Blasts Bush Mideast Response, Cites Ir... (Jul '06) 9 min swedenforever 40
Editorial: Do you need a license to thrive? 10 min rod knox 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min Poppo 167,579
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Jay 138,701
•••
•••
•••
•••