Occupy Wall Street Moves Uptown

Oct 11, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KFOXTV

An afternoon march will take them past the homes of well-to-do folks like JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, billionaire David Koch and News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch.

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 160 of1,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Ex-GOP Con

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

10 years of GOP BUsh tax cuts have resulted in job losses and the rich hoarding the wealth and shippingmjobs overseas.

We are the 99%! And our message is STOP THE HOARDING!
Mothra

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
A good friend of mine is a teamster. I ask him all the time about the union boss's compensation. He can't find it anywhere, and he's a member. If someone could help, I'd like to know. My father was an IRS agent who worked for Rudy putting these skells in jail.
http://www.unionfacts.com/union/Teamsters

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Gary wrote:
Considering that 80% of Americans are in favor of
having the rich pay more taxes, the Occupy Wall
Street crowds are spot on.
But for conservatives, democracy is hell and the
Bill of Rights a nightmare.
And they call themselves Americans. LOL!!!
Considering that the 2 or 3 liberal "friends" that you have does not constitute 80 percent of Americans, I'd say the you are totally clueless.
Questioner

Tow, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
What has stopped you from becoming financially successful?
What has stopped you from becoming educated?
Blaming successful people for your personal problems is like pointing the finger AT someone, while THREE of YOUR other fingers are pointing RIGHT BACK at YOU !!
On good authority:

... under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all.
Ecclesiastes 9:11

The corollary is that people shouldn't be so quick to judge others.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

www.blanketsandstuff.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

ctrlalt wrote:
how are the freebaggers doing today?
Still looking for free shit.
observer

Church Point, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Still looking for free shit.
searching craigs list on their iphones

“hilary's reset button”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Mothra wrote:
TY

I find it odd that the teamsters own website didn't provide this info.
MARK

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Let them march and protest if they are not breaking any laws.
MARK

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

Ex-GOP Con wrote:
10 years of GOP BUsh tax cuts have resulted in job losses and the rich hoarding the wealth and shippingmjobs overseas.
We are the 99%! And our message is STOP THE HOARDING!
Do something more important and fire your member of congress.
brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

MARK wrote:
Let them march and protest if they are not breaking any laws.
When you see headlines like,"Hundreds of protestors arrested," that doesn't usually indicate they're legislating law.
S-N-A-F-U

Chandler, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice long, idiotic Right-wing rant garnished with the familiar Religious Right bullshit. Put it in a bag, set it on fire, and leave it on the doorstep of a 'liberal.' That's the biggest contribution you're capable of making to this discussion...:)
Pendejo....That little rendition of mine, is called "casting pearls before the swine." Mt. 7:6
cjrian

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

mjjcpa wrote:
TY
I find it odd that the teamsters own website didn't provide this info.
The teamsters don't want dues paying members to find out how much is spent for pay, goodies, etc
MARK

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

brad wrote:
<quoted text>
When you see headlines like,"Hundreds of protestors arrested," that doesn't usually indicate they're legislating law.
They are arresting the law breakers and that is the right thing to do. If they are not breaking the law let them protest.
drink the hive

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

I'm waiting to see what happens when winter comes. I wonder if water cannons will be used if the protests get out of hand especially during winter?
brad

Manchester, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

MARK wrote:
<quoted text>
They are arresting the law breakers and that is the right thing to do. If they are not breaking the law let them protest.
But they are breaking the law,thats the point.
Everything they do now is counter productive and costs tax payers a fortune in clean up,security,court fees,emergancy vehicles and on and on and on.
If they assembled peacfully they wouldn't have a problem,but liberals just don't have that kind of disaplin or focus.

“what we think we become”

Since: Aug 11

above and beyond

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

A Productive Society wrote:
There's alot of interesting and intelligent posts on these threads today and I feel after reading your posts that the majority of us can agree we need to have a new president in office with the skills, knowledge and experience he/she has to get our great country, USA, back on the path to success and prosperity. President Obama has already exhausted this nation of its resources and it's time for Obama to relieve himself his duties as president of this very high office and let someone who can get the job done. Nevertheless, we can all learn a valuable lesson from the unfortunate state we in because of poor leadership, and I'm confident in God that we will still be able to turn this country around and we will succeed and prevail as the strongest nation in the world.
and who is a good candidate?
MARK

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

brad wrote:
<quoted text>
But they are breaking the law,thats the point.
Everything they do now is counter productive and costs tax payers a fortune in clean up,security,court fees,emergancy vehicles and on and on and on.
If they assembled peacfully they wouldn't have a problem,but liberals just don't have that kind of disaplin or focus.
The ones breaking the law are being arrested. It really should come down to if they are breaking the law or not and the ones that break the law needs to be arrested. There are many many things that waste far more money than the protesters. Many of them are peaceful and you can not judge all by the acts of a few. It is their right in this country to protest and voice their opinion so let them do it. They will give it up soon anyway when the bad weather moves in.

“Put the X Back in X-Mas.”

Since: Feb 08

Norman, Oklahoma

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Yeah, it's basically like that...

http://tinyurl.com/5wjdxtl
John Murthafat

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2011

Judged:

The American People do not like stinking lazy hippie scum....

demonicrats will pay a high price come 11/12

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 160 of1,086
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••