Occupy Wall Street Moves Uptown

Occupy Wall Street Moves Uptown

There are 1084 comments on the KFOXTV story from Oct 11, 2011, titled Occupy Wall Street Moves Uptown. In it, KFOXTV reports that:

An afternoon march will take them past the homes of well-to-do folks like JP Morgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon, billionaire David Koch and News Corp CEO Rupert Murdoch.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOXTV.

First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Oct 11, 2011
And watch the fat cats run. The royality of this country shall rule no more, the workers are taking back this country! It will be where we All have a fair shot, where we ALL get a livable wage, we ALL pay our fair share of taxes, we ALL get a voice in government, where we ALL get and education! Not just the 1%! We're coming, and you can't stop us. We are 99% and we put people before profits.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

FTR

“Community Liar-in-Chief”

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#2 Oct 11, 2011
I think it's great that these protesters decided it was important to go by and personally say "Thank You" to these men and their families for creating so many jobs and pouring so much money into our economy. I suspect, in reality these protesters are simply looking for an excuse to take a break from the filth and stinch they have created.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#3 Oct 11, 2011
Hot Karl wrote:
And watch the fat cats run. The royality of this country shall rule no more, the workers are taking back this country!
Workers taking back the country? LOL. These aren't workers. If they were, they'd be at work.
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

#4 Oct 11, 2011
"We are here today because we agree 1% should not be controlling the (nation's) wealth," Sharpton said on his nationally syndicated radio program. "These (demonstrators) are regular people trying to feed their families, trying to pay their rent and mortgages, trying to survive."

And there we have it folks. "The NATION'S wealth". In other words, the GOVERNMENT'S wealth? The PEOPLES WEALTH? It does not belong to the person who earned it?

As for the demonstrations, no, they are not trying to feed their families. That is a lie. The people who are truly "trying to feel their families" are not demonstrating, but are working, or looking for work and not marching and "hanging out" all day long with no direction. The people marching are not "trying to pay their rent or mortgage" by marching (unless by "marching" there is a presumption of "begging" as well).

I have no envy of the rich folks. After these demonstrators have taken from the "rich people" will it then be okay to steal from the middle class next? How does one justify the "entitlement" of anyone with someone else's wealth?

“Obama Is Mentally Sick”

Since: Oct 11

AOL

#5 Oct 11, 2011
Please toss eggs at their homes. Then march on to the White House demanding that Obama and Biden resign.
Eleanor

Vernon Hills, IL

#6 Oct 11, 2011
Hot Karl wrote:
And watch the fat cats run. The royality of this country shall rule no more, the workers are taking back this country! It will be where we All have a fair shot, where we ALL get a livable wage, we ALL pay our fair share of taxes, we ALL get a voice in government, where we ALL get and education! Not just the 1%! We're coming, and you can't stop us. We are 99% and we put people before profits.
What has stopped you from becoming financially successful?

What has stopped you from becoming educated?

Blaming successful people for your personal problems is like pointing the finger AT someone, while THREE of YOUR other fingers are pointing RIGHT BACK at YOU !!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7 Oct 11, 2011
Blues Dot Com wrote:
Please toss eggs at their homes. Then march on to the White House demanding that Obama and Biden resign.
As well as Pelosi.......are the marching on her home?

Pelosiís disclosure belated in husbandís land deal
Partner is father of favored envoy

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosiís husband, a real estate developer and investment banker, stands to make millions of dollars in a previously undisclosed residential real estate project in California as a partner with the father of a woman Mrs. Pelosi helped become ambassador to Hungary, records show.

“Make America Great Again”

Since: Jun 07

Bring Obama Back!

#8 Oct 11, 2011
I am so proud to see the middle class and poor rising up like this. Occupy Wall Street has ballooned into a massive movement that has spread to every corner of this country.

2012 will be a shock to the GOP and their corporate masters when patriotic Americans re-elect President Obama and give him a super-majority in the House and Senate.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9 Oct 11, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
I am so proud to see the middle class and poor rising up like this. Occupy Wall Street has ballooned into a massive movement that has spread to every corner of this country.
2012 will be a shock to the GOP and their corporate masters when patriotic Americans re-elect President Obama and give him a super-majority in the House and Senate.
Racist schmuck.
Justin

Richmond, VA

#10 Oct 11, 2011
Hate the people who took Trillions of your tax dollars, but also don't forget to hate the people who gave it to them. How can an administration claim to be your advocate when they are giving money to your enemy and then sending you and your children the bill?

I say that we start an Occupy Pensylvania Avenue demonstration.

“Open your eyes”

Since: Sep 09

Central Florida

#11 Oct 11, 2011
These people are clueless. They are marching into the wrong direction. They need to be going to 33 Liberty St in NY.

The address for the Federal Reserve Bank of NY.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#12 Oct 11, 2011
Dirty hippies, just like their parents, the ponytailed ex hippies from the 60's, burning their draft cards and singing protest songs.

basement dwellers.
Mothra

United States

#13 Oct 11, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Proud of a bunch of phonies?

Not surprised.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#14 Oct 11, 2011
Dances with Wolves wrote:
"We are here today because we agree 1% should not be controlling the (nation's) wealth," Sharpton said on his nationally syndicated radio program. "These (demonstrators) are regular people trying to feed their families, trying to pay their rent and mortgages, trying to survive."
And there we have it folks. "The NATION'S wealth". In other words, the GOVERNMENT'S wealth? The PEOPLES WEALTH? It does not belong to the person who earned it?
As for the demonstrations, no, they are not trying to feed their families. That is a lie. The people who are truly "trying to feel their families" are not demonstrating, but are working, or looking for work and not marching and "hanging out" all day long with no direction. The people marching are not "trying to pay their rent or mortgage" by marching (unless by "marching" there is a presumption of "begging" as well).
I have no envy of the rich folks. After these demonstrators have taken from the "rich people" will it then be okay to steal from the middle class next? How does one justify the "entitlement" of anyone with someone else's wealth?
Another babbling Rightie who is good with the rich getting richer, but thinks that people who complain about it want to "steal" something.

Completely nuts, like most Rightie capitalist types.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#15 Oct 11, 2011
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Racist schmuck.
Link to the "racism" in the post, nutball?
harvey

Columbus, OH

#16 Oct 11, 2011
inbred Genius wrote:
Dirty hippies, just like their parents, the ponytailed ex hippies from the 60's, burning their draft cards and singing protest songs.
basement dwellers.
Better than sister-molesting, trailer-dwelling hillside crac kers of YOUR ilk ANY day.

Hippies helped kill the Vietnam War. And that was a GOOD thing.
harvey

Columbus, OH

#17 Oct 11, 2011
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
Agree with your first paragraph, but merely re-electing Dems isn't going to solve the problem. They're part OF the problem, if not the worst part...

Since: May 11

Burnsville, MN

#18 Oct 11, 2011
i think its great. the power belongs to the people
Dances with Wolves

Baltimore, MD

#19 Oct 11, 2011
harvey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another babbling Rightie who is good with the rich getting richer, but thinks that people who complain about it want to "steal" something.
Completely nuts, like most Rightie capitalist types.
Well then why are you complaining about it? Obviously their money isn't YOUR money, unless you are referring to the bailouts, in which case it was the GOVERNMENT who stole it from the taxpayers and gave it to the banks, right? I'm more angry at the Government for stealing our money and giving it away, then having the nerve to ask for more. Is that okay with you harv, or do you have a different opinion of who you are angry with and why?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#20 Oct 11, 2011
Eleanor wrote:
<quoted text>
Blaming successful people for your personal problems is like pointing the finger AT someone, while THREE of YOUR other fingers are pointing RIGHT BACK at YOU !!

Corporations not paying a livable wages. Having to work two jobs just to make ends meet. You think that's right in America? You think we should put profits before people? shame on you if you do!

The cost of college is out of control and out of my reach; a student loan is too heavy a burden to put on someone when the corporations are hoarding money and not hiring. I grew up poor and my parents both worked but were unable to make ends meet and were foreclosed on while the bankers got their house AND a bonus. So my parents were unable to help. Sorry I didn't grow up in the same life style as you.

Sounds like something a third grader would say. You forgot "na na na boo boo"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,618,203
News Trump: Drug czar nominee pulls his name from co... 6 min hawaiian punch 51
News Pence leaves NFL game after players kneel durin... 10 min hawaiian punch 691
News Trump Must Keep His Promise: Repeal DACA 15 min cocoMakemostooge 244
News Trump to halt subsidies to health insurers 18 min hawaiian punch 252
News Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 22 min NutSoDivineMsM 318,270
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 25 min NutSoDivineMsM 36,501
News US Sen. John McCain receives Liberty Medal from... 31 min John McQuan 51
News Donald Trump 2 hr Red Crosse 43
More from around the web