History made as two Muslim women elec...

History made as two Muslim women elected to House of Representatives

There are 116 comments on the Salisbury Journal story from Tuesday Nov 6, titled History made as two Muslim women elected to House of Representatives. In it, Salisbury Journal reports that:

Massachusetts is getting its first black congresswoman while Arizona and Tennessee stand to elect their first woman senators as part of historic firsts following Tuesday's midterm elections. The high-profile cycle that produced a record number of women contenders and candidates of colour meant several winners will take office as trailblazers, marking firsts for their race and gender.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Salisbury Journal.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
anonymous

New York, NY

#2 Wednesday Nov 7
The only history here is going to be two years of chaotic and mostly empty litigation, the irony being that most voters can't afford a lawyer and liberals will snub them for not having a job.

That is exactly what liberals will do.

Tick. Tock.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#3 Wednesday Nov 7
This shows the increasing anti-Israel, anti-Jew inclination festering in the Democrat Party for decades. Both of these women are rabidly anti-Israel, one of them guilty of marrying her brother and using that to steal U.S. funding, even perjuring herself in Court. The radicalization of the Democrat Party continues with its intent to destroy in the name of inclusion.

“Watching The Snowflakes Rant”

Since: Feb 17

Location hidden

#4 Wednesday Nov 7
Cordwainer Trout wrote:
This shows the increasing anti-Israel, anti-Jew inclination festering in the Democrat Party for decades. Both of these women are rabidly anti-Israel, one of them guilty of marrying her brother and using that to steal U.S. funding, even perjuring herself in Court. The radicalization of the Democrat Party continues with its intent to destroy in the name of inclusion.
Well Fairycon is their boy after all.

Since: Oct 08

Roswell, GA

#5 Wednesday Nov 7
next thing you know, women will want to join golf courses and country clubs, whats this world coming to? At least muslims don't play golf, we can be safe from them there. I guess those robes and bhurkas are too bulky to play golf in. And the turbans don't block the sun like a john deere ball cap does.

Location hidden

#7 Wednesday Nov 7
inbred Genius wrote:
next thing you know, women will want to join golf courses and country clubs, whats this world coming to? At least muslims don't play golf, we can be safe from them there. I guess those robes and bhurkas are too bulky to play golf in. And the turbans don't block the sun like a john deere ball cap does.
I wonder if they are going to wear their headgear in session and also what about all the Washington parties........and their taboo against drinking.

Location hidden

#8 Wednesday Nov 7
General Kabaka Oba wrote:
Let's see the democrats have two Muslim women, a homosexual governor, and a few other fruitloops and that is somehow something to be proud of? I'd say they have braindead voters.
Liberals won by creating emotion and fake crisis as usual. No one in their right minds would vote people in regardless of party who wish harm on America and it's constitution.
Jan2018

Lincoln, NE

#9 Wednesday Nov 7
Democrats voted these animals in, they deserve the suffering coming.
Kilroy

Edison, NJ

#11 Wednesday Nov 7
Fake news

MAGA
davy

Colby, KS

#12 Wednesday Nov 7
someone has to clean the toilets in the house
Justice Dale

Haysville, KS

#13 Wednesday Nov 7
CodeTalker wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if they are going to wear their headgear in session and also what about all the Washington parties........and their taboo against drinking.
Wonder how long they will keep their heads, since adultery is a beheading offence.
Cordwainer Trout

Richmond, KY

#14 Wednesday Nov 7
The Department of Justice needs to investigate exactly how many Democrats in the districts electing these threats actually desire to marry their brothers.
Patriot

White Plains, NY

#15 Wednesday Nov 7
Islam, By Law, Is Prohibited From U.S. Immigration

All Muslims who attest that the Koran is their life's guiding principal subscribe to submission to Islam and its form of government.

Now the political correct crowd would say that Islamists cannot be prohibited from entering the US because Islam is a religion.

Whether it is a religion is immaterial because the law states that Aliens who are affiliated with any "organization" that advocates the overthrow of Our Government are Prohibited....

http://www.fggam.org/2015/11/islam-by-law-is-...

----

"Lawlessness" - 2 Thessalonians 2
Kilroy

Edison, NJ

#18 Wednesday Nov 7
All Muslims do not advocated the overthrowing of our government

Saudia Arabia is muslim yet the US is arming them

Iraq is muslim yet we are defending them

and accoding to Trump SA spend a lot of money in the US for property and weapons

“Darwin was right”

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#19 Wednesday Nov 7
anonymous wrote:
The only history here is going to be two years of chaotic and mostly empty litigation, the irony being that most voters can't afford a lawyer and liberals will snub them for not having a job.

That is exactly what liberals will do.

Tick. Tock.
You are so lost in Trumpmania you can't recognise progress. Nothing can prevent it as evidenced by the election of two Muslim representatives. Every journey starts with a first step and absolutely nothing Trump or republicans, or racists, or religious nuts can do to stop it.
I wondered why those creationists thought their tactics would continue to stagnate and damage our secular democracy longterm, when the same tactics haven't stopped their own superstitious nonsense from dying out year on year. Yes obstacles can be placed in the way but progress wins because today only facts matter. The under 30's generations of Americans think being a conservative or a christian today is a poor role model. They embrace social democracy and have already signalled their intention concerning gun control, women's rights, abortion,, student debt and others. They have rejected conservatism in its corrupt entirety. That's the future shape of America.
Annie Oakly

Wilmington, IL

#20 Wednesday Nov 7
The Tranny Democrat Governor didn't make it. Too bad. They have quite a collection of unusual people elected yesterday.
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#21 Wednesday Nov 7
Critical Eye wrote:
<quoted text>

You are so lost in Trumpmania you can't recognise progress. Nothing can prevent it as evidenced by the election of two Muslim representatives. Every journey starts with a first step and absolutely nothing Trump or republicans, or racists, or religious nuts can do to stop it.
I wondered why those creationists thought their tactics would continue to stagnate and damage our secular democracy longterm, when the same tactics haven't stopped their own superstitious nonsense from dying out year on year. Yes obstacles can be placed in the way but progress wins because today only facts matter. The under 30's generations of Americans think being a conservative or a christian today is a poor role model. They embrace social democracy and have already signalled their intention concerning gun control, women's rights, abortion,, student debt and others. They have rejected conservatism in its corrupt entirety. That's the future shape of America.
One of them, from my neck of the woods, is a PLO supporter who has called for the end of Israel.
When the civil war comes, and it's a forgone conclusion at this point, I'm driving east to get me some. You can print that you communist POS!
DR X

Wyoming, MI

#22 Wednesday Nov 7

“Darwin was right”

Since: Jul 15

Location hidden

#23 Wednesday Nov 7
DR X wrote:
<quoted text>

One of them, from my neck of the woods, is a PLO supporter who has called for the end of Israel.
When the civil war comes, and it's a forgone conclusion at this point, I'm driving east to get me some. You can print that you communist POS!
tbh Israel deserves all it gets, you reap what you sow and the irony is that Palestinians and indigenous Jews are relatives from the same genetic roots, blood kin..
CZars_R_US

Orlando, FL

#25 Thursday Nov 8
They may want to rethink that when they stand up a chop chop square and start up LGBTQAS.... airlines.
whiney beech

Bloomingdale, IN

#26 Thursday Nov 8
There is good history, and bad history.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min OBAMANATION 1,858,692
News Michelle Obama memoir is next pick for Winfrey ... 6 min Lawrence Wolf 168
News Trump sparks California wildfires debate on cle... 6 min positronium 174
News Barack Obama is greatest president of our lifet... 7 min Lawrence Wolf 2,176
News Florida: Hand recount begins for tight US Senat... 7 min Trump Your President 14
News Rare recounts unlikely to reverse election resu... 9 min He Named Me Black... 12
News Trump sends troops to border as response to 'ca... 12 min USMail XXXII 809
News Plurality of Americans think Trump is failing (Mar '17) 13 min Aura Mytha 115,348