Rep. King: For every 'valedictorian' illegal immigrant in U.S., '100...

Jul 24, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Omaha World-Herald

Meet Helga. She comes from Austria and has a stare that vaporizes wood. She's intelligent, extraordinarily precise and big.

Comments
21 - 40 of 61 Comments Last updated Aug 14, 2013
Brenda besson

United States

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text> This is so impractical, who is going to believe what you are saying? other than yourself.
i say she is correct.i agree with her.you are tripolar nothing gets in you head.live underground with your anchors ,thats where you belong,you should go out with juan hes in denial also.dreamers,wake up
Brenda besson

United States

#22 Jul 25, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain why enforcing the law is "impractical". Why is impractical to put criminals in jail even if they are from another country? We can imprison American citizens for violating laws why can't we enforce laws if the criminals are not an American? We keep hearing it can’t be done but when people as why it can’t be done they are called racists.
reality check thinks she is american.she is insane,close the borders,deport,sounds right to me.do whatever it takes.not racist,thats what they say when they have nothing to say.i day get the hell out take the kids
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#23 Jul 25, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
As the number of illegal aliens and anchor babies have increased so has the demand for illegal drugs. The vast majority of illegal drugs brought in from Mexico do not leave the Latino community. In fact very little even leaves the Mexican community. It is a simple case of supply and demand and it all centers on the lack of enforcement of immigration laws and drug laws as applied to illegal aliens. If an American citizen is caught bringing drugs in from Mexico they go to jail. If a Mexican is caught bringing in drugs they get a free trip home so they can do it again.
There's no connection between the gradual increase in illegal immigration, which has taken place over decades, and the increase in illegal drugs. Contrary to King, most illegals come here to work, and do NOT bring in drugs. IF they were drug couriers, they would be moving back and forth from Mexico to the U.S., and probably making enough money that they wouldn't need to live here.

And Mexicans breaking U.S. laws regarding drug possession are indeed often jailed in this country, contrary to your beliefs.
chisholm

Columbus, OH

#24 Jul 25, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain why enforcing the law is "impractical". Why is impractical to put criminals in jail even if they are from another country? We can imprison American citizens for violating laws why can't we enforce laws if the criminals are not an American? We keep hearing it can’t be done but when people as why it can’t be done they are called racists.
There are an estimated 11-20 milion illegal immigrants. Mexicans or other illegals guilty of crimes other than illegal immigration often ARE put in U.S. jails, which BTW are already greatly overcrowded.
Brenda besson

United States

#25 Jul 25, 2013
I love him,he is sooooooooooooo right!!!!
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#26 Jul 25, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no connection between the gradual increase in illegal immigration, which has taken place over decades, and the increase in illegal drugs. Contrary to King, most illegals come here to work, and do NOT bring in drugs. IF they were drug couriers, they would be moving back and forth from Mexico to the U.S., and probably making enough money that they wouldn't need to live here.
And Mexicans breaking U.S. laws regarding drug possession are indeed often jailed in this country, contrary to your beliefs.
Illegal drug use has declined yet the importation of illegal drugs from Mexico has increased dramatically in spite of “increased security” along the border.
It is routine for the BP patrol to intercept illegals carrying drugs across the border and to confiscate the drugs and return the illegal alien to Mexico without prosecution. The reason given is that there are just too many of them and they claim they are being forced to do it, which has some validity since many carry drugs as payment for being “allowed” to cross by the cartels/Mexican authorities.
You must be very naïve if you think that the people who smuggle drugs have no connection with the people who smuggle humans.
Dee Dee Dee

Emmaus, PA

#27 Jul 25, 2013
chisholm wrote:
<quoted text>
There are an estimated 11-20 milion illegal immigrants. Mexicans or other illegals guilty of crimes other than illegal immigration often ARE put in U.S. jails, which BTW are already greatly overcrowded.
Apparently you missed the release of thousands of illegals due to “sequestration”. How many Americans who committed drug crimes or any other minor crime were released because of sequestration?
If immigration laws were enforced most of those illegals who are in jail for non-immigration crimes would have been deported BEFORE they committed the crime(s) thay are in jail for.
CIR calls for a minimum of 3 DUIs before an illegal alien faces deportation.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#28 Jul 25, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
No, the way to stop it is for Americans to stop consuming illegal drugs from Mexico. Or decriminalize it.
So continue to give your ilk free "no jail" cards. Cause we wouldn't want to hold you poor mezitos responsible for your own culture.

You day comes dirt bag. Now, how about all those house calls to fk up the wiring and stuff? Not too busy with your new enterprise it seems. Your "old" boss must be so relieved! No more trips for rico on the taxpayer. ALthough we will continue to support your gang bangin spawn no doubt.
Gotta love those La Familia values.
Reality Check

Jacksonville, FL

#29 Jul 25, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Explain why enforcing the law is "impractical". Why is impractical to put criminals in jail even if they are from another country? We can imprison American citizens for violating laws why can't we enforce laws if the criminals are not an American? We keep hearing it can’t be done but when people as why it can’t be done they are called racists.


On going Detention centers, deportation workplace raids, what those are called?
Juan Too

United States

#30 Jul 25, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal drug use has declined yet the importation of illegal drugs from Mexico has increased dramatically in spite of “increased security” along the border.
It is routine for the BP patrol to intercept illegals carrying drugs across the border and to confiscate the drugs and return the illegal alien to Mexico without prosecution. The reason given is that there are just too many of them and they claim they are being forced to do it, which has some validity since many carry drugs as payment for being “allowed” to cross by the cartels/Mexican authorities.
You must be very naïve if you think that the people who smuggle drugs have no connection with the people who smuggle humans.
More BS from the saggy 40 triple D. Most drug smugglers caught at the border are as American as Apple Pie. From Fox News, no less:

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2013/03...

Ja ja ja ja ja
Juan Too

United States

#31 Jul 25, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
So continue to give your ilk free "no jail" cards. Cause we wouldn't want to hold you poor mezitos responsible for your own culture.
You day comes dirt bag. Now, how about all those house calls to fk up the wiring and stuff? Not too busy with your new enterprise it seems. Your "old" boss must be so relieved! No more trips for rico on the taxpayer. ALthough we will continue to support your gang bangin spawn no doubt.
Gotta love those La Familia values.
I keep telling you, you saggy old squaw, I'm not Juan the electrician. I'm Juan Mendoza Jesus de Campos, the retired, erudite, yet modest man of leisure. I do indeed have several children from different women, but my lucrative financial stature allows them to live very comfortable lives at my expense.

There are at least 50 million Chingons in US, mexico and points south named Juan, you prunish, saggy, Hiawatha-wannabe.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#32 Jul 25, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling you, you saggy old squaw, I'm not Juan the electrician. I'm Juan Mendoza Jesus de Campos, the retired, erudite, yet modest man of leisure. I do indeed have several children from different women, but my lucrative financial stature allows them to live very comfortable lives at my expense.
There are at least 50 million Chingons in US, mexico and points south named Juan, you prunish, saggy, Hiawatha-wannabe.
NONE of which changes a thing, including who you are, Boy toy for your KKKlan.
You keep on spewing lies as if that will make them true. May as well continue down your yellow brick lined path. One day you will Meet the Wizard.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#33 Jul 25, 2013
For every Mexican that gets scholarship funds, many Americans will do without. WHy elevate Leeches?
InsaniTY..or One World Order.
Drink the Kool-aid and don't be surprized at the consequences to your children.
ronnie

Riverton, UT

#35 Jul 25, 2013
Juan Too wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see if I got this straight - you say Latino communities are not only the suppliers,(that, according to you, are not arrested but simply deported, and the users, also Latins, are not prosecuted because there is a lack of enforcement in their communities. So then, where are the arrest and deportation statistics to back up your assertion.
If Mexican drug suppliers and users are not imprisoned, then who are the 330,000 inmates in American prisons on drug offenses?
http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/2012/dec/...
By your "logic", these are then all Americans because according to you, Mexican suppliers and users are simply not imprisoned. So, essentially, you've defeated your own argument.
Ja ja ja ja
Except in California 50-60 percent of all prisoners are Mexicans or South Americans.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#36 Jul 25, 2013
There are way more than that in Prison. If you look at their records....Ray Gonzales and Tony Baca put white down for their race. But looking at them, you would only see Hispanic or Mexican, Latino or whatever the PC current term is.

Check out any sex offender website. They are Mexican, claiming to be white. The photo shows you otherwise.

ANy state, Any sex offender site. Check out NM and it is about 95% Hispanic, Mexican,whatever that are rapists. Check out the Rape Crisis clinics as well. Hell, baby- the Mezitos rule in Rape and imprisonment.
Dee Dee Dee

United States

#38 Jul 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
Thent.
Saggy old sqauw, now thtas funny!

Ja ja ja ja
Dee Dee Dee

United States

#39 Jul 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
NONE of which changes a thing, including who you are, Boy toy for your KKKlan.
You keep on spewing lies as if that will make them true. May as well continue down your yellow brick lined path. One day you will Meet the Wizard.
Now you leave the KKK out of this you saggy sqwauw, they done right by me and mine.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#40 Jul 26, 2013
Dee Dee Dee wrote:
<quoted text>
As the number of illegal aliens and anchor babies have increased so has the demand for illegal drugs. The vast majority of illegal drugs brought in from Mexico do not leave the Latino community. In fact very little even leaves the Mexican community. It is a simple case of supply and demand and it all centers on the lack of enforcement of immigration laws and drug laws as applied to illegal aliens. If an American citizen is caught bringing drugs in from Mexico they go to jail. If a Mexican is caught bringing in drugs they get a free trip home so they can do it again.
Mexican drug dealers sell their drugs to white people.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#41 Jul 26, 2013
Nijoni wrote:
There are way more than that in Prison. If you look at their records....Ray Gonzales and Tony Baca put white down for their race. But looking at them, you would only see Hispanic or Mexican, Latino or whatever the PC current term is.
Check out any sex offender website. They are Mexican, claiming to be white. The photo shows you otherwise.
ANy state, Any sex offender site. Check out NM and it is about 95% Hispanic, Mexican,whatever that are rapists. Check out the Rape Crisis clinics as well. Hell, baby- the Mezitos rule in Rape and imprisonment.
Indian reservations have a rape epidemic also. It's part of their culture also.

“Rico's Are Everywhere”

Since: Dec 09

Gangland, North America

#42 Jul 26, 2013
ronnie wrote:
<quoted text>Except in California 50-60 percent of all prisoners are Mexicans or South Americans.
50-60% of all prisoners in Georgia are white.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 11 min ChromiuMan 115,345
Who do you side with in Ferguson? 12 min FedinIL 2,241
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min sonicfilter 1,101,403
Ukraine Says Russia Has Invaded 18 min Ethan Allen 163
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min DITCH MITCH 151,444
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min SpaceBlues 46,376
Shaheen opponents go after her votes on immigra... 27 min spud 2
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 1 hr Coffee Party 256,995
MEGA LEEK - McKayla Maroney Nude Cell Phone Pic... 8 hr McKayla Maroney Nude 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••