Mitt Romney prepares for negative attacks

Apr 18, 2012 Full story: Fox News 1,460

This is a RUSH transcript from "The O'Reilly Factor," April 17, 2012. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

Full Story

“bar0ckalypse N0W”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington Station, NY

#1535 Sep 11, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Electroal Vote:
Obama 347
rugby 191
Devastation looms for the cons.
hahahahahahahahaha
The Romney landslide will be Reaganesque.

Party at carter's to follow.
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#1537 Sep 11, 2012
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
The Romney landslide will be Reaganesque.
Party at carter's to follow.
America rejects the nutjob right. hahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#1540 Sep 11, 2012
laura ingraham: Shut down the party (the gop)

This means expunging the nutjobs: birthers, teaboogers, thumpers, flat earthers, etc, etc, etc

Cya in 2024

Bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1542 Sep 11, 2012
Poll:

With whom would you rather have dinner?

Obama 52%

rugby 33%

Even with dog on the menu, rugby is eating alone.

Bwahahahahahahahaha

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1543 Sep 11, 2012
conservative crapola wrote:
Poll:
With whom would you rather have dinner?
Obama 52%
rugby 33%
Even with dog on the menu, rugby is eating alone.
Bwahahahahahahahaha
Giving Up.

"Paul Ryan starts running ads. For his Congressional seat." MBNYC

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#1544 Sep 12, 2012
Mykro wrote:
No? I guess you forgot about Bush in his flight suit claiming " Mission Accomplished". We're still on that mission.
He didn't say that, it was a sign posted by the ship because they finished their deployment. It happened in May, 2003, 18 months before the election. It had nothing to do with the campaign.

What about the Obama administration apologizing for our free speech rights, in reaction to an attack on our embassy in Egypt? Biden's speech and much of the Democratic convention proclaimed, "Obama killed Osama". The mobs were yelling, "We are all Osama, Obama!"

Talk about an amateur; that's why we need Romney in the White House.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#1545 Sep 12, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>He didn't say that, it was a sign posted by the ship because they finished their deployment. It happened in May, 2003, 18 months before the election. It had nothing to do with the campaign.
What about the Obama administration apologizing for our free speech rights, in reaction to an attack on our embassy in Egypt? Biden's speech and much of the Democratic convention proclaimed, "Obama killed Osama". The mobs were yelling, "We are all Osama, Obama!"
Talk about an amateur; that's why we need Romney in the White House.
Yeah. We need the PROFESSIONAL draftdodger in the White House. He's an expert. He did it four times.
conservative crapola

Bath, PA

#1547 Sep 13, 2012
The cons got what they nominated. A stiff. It just isn't the time for rugby the professional Presidential condidate.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#1549 Sep 13, 2012
So, you mean Obama must be the amateur draft dodger, since he was too young for the draft? Clinton used almost the same exemption Romney used, I don't blame people for obeying laws written by Congress.

Obama's embassy apologized for our freedoms, who needs a government that's making excuses for a radical Islamist mob?
conservative crapola

Whitehall, PA

#1550 Sep 13, 2012
Change of thread title:

Mitt Romney creates his own negative attacks

hahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Quakertown, PA

#1552 Sep 14, 2012
Poor willard. That foot in mouth technique just isn't workin' for ya, is she?

Virginia

Obama 49%

rugby 44%

Florida

Obama 49%

rugby 44%

Ohio

Obama 50%

rugby 44%

Electoral vote:

Obama 332

rugby 206

hahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Bethlehem, PA

#1556 Sep 14, 2012
rugby has the cons braying for mcblame and painlin.

Bwahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Nazareth, PA

#1558 Sep 14, 2012
Bain Capital Under Investigation For Tax Avoidance-Romney Denies Any Benefit

...naturally.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1560 Sep 15, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
So, you mean Obama must be the amateur draft dodger, since he was too young for the draft? Clinton used almost the same exemption Romney used, I don't blame people for obeying laws written by Congress.
Obama's embassy apologized for our freedoms, who needs a government that's making excuses for a radical Islamist mob?
Clinton was against the war. Romney was for the war. He used FOUR Exemptions. Cheney used FIVE Exemptions.

Typical rightwing hypocritical cowardice. The rightwing is now based 100% on filthy lying and America-hating. You people are melting down into the gutter.

"At this point, Romney weighed in, declaring that ďitís disgraceful that the Obama administrationís first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.Ē

Let us count the lies. First, both the Cairo embassy and Obama central did condemn the attacks. The only statement that didnít was the one the embassy issued before the attacks began. Second, disavowing a bigoted film and sympathizing with those who use it to justify violence are not the same thing.

The only substantive difference between the Obama and Romney responses is that Romney never acknowledged the bigotry of the film, which is hardly surprising given how liberally his own party has been indulging in anti-Muslim bigotry of its own.

...When Republican convention delegates cheer Clint Eastwood for condemning the war in Afghanistan, you know something in the country has changed. But the people advising Romney on foreign policy havenít changed as a result of the last 10 years." DB
conservative crapola

Quakertown, PA

#1561 Sep 15, 2012
"Romney Stumbles in Explaining Iran Policy"

He's already stumbled more than jerry ford.

hahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Quakertown, PA

#1562 Sep 15, 2012
http://www.renewamerica.com/article/120822

Romney is hiding Bain abortion profits in his tax returns, says Tampa foe
conservative crapola

Springtown, PA

#1564 Sep 15, 2012
"GOP activists to Romney: Why aren't you winning?"

JHC these activists are f'n dumb.

hahahahahahahahaha
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1565 Sep 16, 2012
rugby: 533 LIES in 30 weeks

hahahahahahahah
conservative crapola

Allentown, PA

#1567 Sep 16, 2012
Netanyaho: There is no bus.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Location hidden

#1568 Sep 16, 2012
OregonSUX wrote:
Clinton was against the war. Romney was for the war. He used FOUR Exemptions. Cheney used FIVE Exemptions.
Typical rightwing hypocritical cowardice. The rightwing is now based 100% on filthy lying and America-hating. You people are melting down into the gutter.
Does O. have a citation for Romney's support of the Vietnam war? O. is wrong about so much, it's hard to tell when he's not just spouting Democrat propaganda.

OregonSUX wrote:
"At this point, Romney weighed in, declaring that ďitís disgraceful that the Obama administrationís first response was not to condemn attacks on our diplomatic missions, but to sympathize with those who waged the attacks.Ē
Let us count the lies. First, both the Cairo embassy and Obama central did condemn the attacks. The only statement that didnít was the one the embassy issued before the attacks began.
Our enemies are always trying to incite mob violence and the Embassy statement was an apology condemning free speech in America. Romney was right to talk about that disgrace. Our State Department is supposed to promote our Constitutional values, it didn't even do that and instead babbled about "abuse the universal right of free speech". Down with a government that won't stand up for our absolute right to free speech.

OregonSUX wrote:
Second, disavowing a bigoted film and sympathizing with those who use it to justify violence are not the same thing.
Government has no place disavowing anyone's freedom. If you want a film critic, I hear Roger Ebert is still alive. I'm glad Romney didn't disavow or recommend any films.

OregonSUX wrote:
The only substantive difference between the Obama and Romney responses is that Romney never acknowledged the bigotry of the film, which is hardly surprising given how liberally his own party has been indulging in anti-Muslim bigotry of its own.
We're not electing a movie critic, we're electing a President to defend EVERY American's free speech. I don't agree with 99% of what O. posts, but I defend his right to say it.

Bill Maher's made a bigoted, anti-religion film,'Religulous' and Obama hasn't given back the $1,000,000 Maher donated to his campaign. I don't expect Obama to criticize Bill Maher or Romney to criticize ANYBODY'S free speech.

OregonSUX wrote:
...When Republican convention delegates cheer Clint Eastwood for condemning the war in Afghanistan, you know something in the country has changed. But the people advising Romney on foreign policy havenít changed as a result of the last 10 years." DB
The G.O.P. cheered Eastwood's condemning Obama's hypocrisy and incompetence:

Clint Eastwood:... I know you were against the war in Iraq, and thatís okay. But you thought the war in Afghanistan was OK. You know, I mean -- you thought that was something worth doing. We didnít check with the Russians to see how did it -- they did there for 10 years.

But we did it, and it is something to be thought about, and I think that, when we get to maybe -- I think youíve mentioned something about having a target date for bringing everybody home. You gave that target date, and I think Mr. Romney asked the only sensible question, you know, he says,ďWhy are you giving the date out now? Why donít you just bring them home tomorrow morning?Ē
(APPLAUSE)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/rnc-20...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

US News Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The President has failed us (Jun '12) 2 min harmonious 265,772
SF gay pride event celebrates 40th anniversary (Jun '10) 6 min MarmotaCaligata 99
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Liberal Retardation 1,115,559
Government funds lawyers for immigrant kids 7 min Delbert 7
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min American Lady 155,548
Anti-gay Tenn. billboard stirs religion debate 14 min woodtick57 687
Fired worker beheads woman, stabs another in Ok... 18 min the Light 26
Evolution vs. Creation (Jul '11) 27 min DanFromSmithville 117,481
Secret Service director faces grilling over sec... 2 hr Lawrence Wolf 71

US News People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE